Rihanna Dressed Up Like A Devil For Album Pamphlet

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2009, 05:56 PM         #81
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
no one said masons dont exist..........theirs mason clubs in almost ever major city........but your definition of what masons are does not match reality........then again....them youtube vids got you shook
what makes u think this information was created when youtube came into existence?
 11-23-2009, 06:00 PM         #82
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crowley was a 33rd degree Mason and pretty much the modern day "King" of Satanism. Just another coincidence I'm sure........ most of these kids don't even know who Aleister Crowley is, let alone know that Jay-Z wears his slogan "Do What Thou Wilt" on his shirt:

[pic - click to view]

11-23-2009, 06:01 PM         #83
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
what makes u think this information was created when youtube came into existence?
lol I'm so sick of people trying to use that s**t as an excuse. "Oh, that information is on Youtube, it must be false!"

I could post a youtube video about how NASA recently found water on the moon, but oh no... it's on youtube!!! Must be false!!! Everything on youtube is fake!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #84
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Jimbo said:
So that is your conclusion for what this is all about?

Rihanna is going out of her way to act all evil and Satanic just to mess with "hardcore conspiracy theorists?" Do you know how many "hardcore conspiracy theorists" there are compared to regular R&B purchasing customers? The ratio is probably like 1:1,000,000. Why would she go to all this trouble just to f**k with so-called "conspiracy theorists?"

Next you're going to tell me Beyonce wore this "Vehicle of Baphomet" outfit just to f**k with "conspiracy theorists."

[pic - click to view]

I know about the baphomet and many symbols. I remember it all started with that Alex Jones dude (which is only dust compared to the info on this s**t) and then I started lookin for s**t on my own lmao. I have my eye and ears open since I can be open minded. And that pic with Beyonce is crazy. She can be into devil worshipping, but do we truly know the person? You know how many people are in ya ear when you are an artist? Who knows? Maybe some people put s**t in her video, and she dont even know the true meaning of it. She prolly see that s**t was some animal or whatever lmao, which is sad. Rihanna from the beginning look like she is just an industry artist meanin she let the industry build her up. She don't have her own identity. You can tell all this image s**t is what the industry is tellin her to be so she can sell records with these themes for each album.

The point I'm tryin to make is. Think on your own and use some of ya own logic because YOU dont know the person individually. You dunno whats goin on in they lives. And if she is, and trust me I hear about it, then thats f**ked up for her and you as well as I should look out, but that dont mean we gotta sotp listenin to music. It's about how YOU wanna take it. I'm pretty sure you can take any songs lyrics and make it out into some evil s**t. It's interesting but funny at the same time.

Last edited by Da Realness; 11-23-2009 at 06:04 PM..
 11-23-2009, 06:04 PM         #85
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Edit: Nevermind, I see what you're saying......
 11-23-2009, 06:06 PM         #86
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Maybe some people put s**t in her video, and she dont even know the true meaning of it.
There we go! Now we're getting somewhere......

These artists ain't coming up with this s**t themselves, it's being pushed on them by the wealthy record executives! They are the weird older white men who are into this secret society/cult s**t in the FIRST PLACE!

Think people....... the artists are being used as pawns... as puppets... to push an agenda.....
 8 years ago '05        #87
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I think you know alot about it but you go into it with a ignorant mindset, for this subject you need to be open minded, Rhianna and all other musicians are open minded,
so you need to look at them the same way.

You know you brought up before that you seen stuff like this since the 90s, I can take it further back, this music industry has been on that demonic symbolism pushing agenda for a while, probably by occult organizations being part of it.

This goes all the way back to the Beatles era, you know who Aleister Crowley is right?,"The Father of Modern Satanism" a 33° Mason. That man some how has influenced many of the most famous musicians in history. He is the famous Sergeant Pepper the Beatles song about, they even put him as one of their heroes in that album albums cover.

His doctrine has been influencing the music industry for decades, many of the biggest rock acts have referenced him on their tracks, from Beatles to Zep, Ozzy ect, all the way to the biggest acts of today. But lets use Jay z as an example, you don't find it weird that he has the quotes of "The Father of Modern Satanism" on his shirt?, see this is what is being looked at here, the whole demonic occultism being flaunted in clear view, don't confuse that with the illuminati agenda, that's a whole other part of the story.

...Yeah I Been Told All That and Yet It Goes Far Back To The Slave Blues Or As They Call It The Devil Blues,Thats Alot Artists Hint Or Give Clues On This But Some People Reach Too Far With Some Statesment That I Wont Even Reach On Or Even Think On.

Now I Do Remember Ozzy & The Beatles Being Real Heavy Into This But They Never Really Spoke On Them "Really Being Apart Of It" Just That They Learned Or Heard Of It. See They Never Did Give The People What They Wanted To Hear....Mystery Sales Even Tho They Might Or Might Be Part Of It,Just That The "Thought" Of Them Being A Part Of It Helps Them Sale.

Now The Jay Z Shirt I Havent Seen,You Can Ask...I Dont Watch The Camels Move That Much But I Hear & Listen. It Is Funny That This Man Is Acting Funny But When You Get Money & Your High In Rank. Your In A Whole New World,Your Shown Another Side Of The World That Many Dont See Or Have Told About. Now Jay Z & His Connections To Group Do Have Me Wondering & Thinking But When Folks Keep Talking About It & Not Allowing The People To Think About It. Its Like "f**k It,I Dont Care If You Goin Keep Talking About"

I Spoke With People About Jay Acting Funny and They Also Agree/Disagree With The Secret Connections But They All Agree....Money Changes People,The Root Of All Evil

Jimbo said:

These artists ain't coming up with this s**t themselves, it's being pushed on them by the wealthy record executives! They are the weird older white men who are into this secret society/cult s**t in the FIRST PLACE!

Think people....... the artists are being used as pawns... as puppets... to push an agenda.....
...Okay Then Expose The Labels,f**k The Artists If They Puppets. Why Destory The Puppet When The Master Can Just Make A Whole New Puppet. Aim For The Top,Not The Middle....

I Already Believe Record Labels Have A Hand In The Groups......Just Look Around,Look At Def Jam After Jay Left.

Last edited by Fresh; 11-23-2009 at 06:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #88
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Jimbo said:
Crowley was a 33rd degree Mason and pretty much the modern day "King" of Satanism. Just another coincidence I'm sure........ most of these kids don't even know who Aleister Crowley is, let alone know that Jay-Z wears his slogan "Do What Thou Wilt" on his shirt:

[pic - click to view]

11-23-2009, 06:12 PM         #89
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money IS the root of all evil, but most people can't understand that concept because all throughout their life they are TAUGHT to LUST AFTER MONEY... to do ANYTHING it takes to accumulate money. They don't get it because they're being blinded by the propaganda.

Money is used to control EVERYTHING.

Here's a tiny little example:

President Woodrow Wilson had an affair while he was a professor at Princeton University. The Rothschilds knew this and used it at every chance they possibly could to blackmail him. They paid off the woman he had an affair with as well as news outlets. They had him approve one of their judges, and most importantly, they had him grant them their 3rd central bank charter via the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. You think Wilson is the only guy this type of s**t is happening to because of money? Think again......
 8 years ago '06        #90
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Jimbo said:

Now we talkin... Its ALL a possibility. I just want people to think for theirselves because the internet can be misleading to the maxx you feel me. You just gotta keep ya eyes and ears open but at the same time not believe in all this s**t %100. you NEED to have doubt in this. I don't know these n*ggas personally and I dun fully trust everything on the internet.

Last edited by Da Realness; 11-23-2009 at 06:20 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #91
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Kal Tourette said:
this is a site of people who think jay is the goat and haven't copped the seventh seal...u think they're gonna grasp this knowledge?
Posted via Mobile Device
, knowing the eye on the dollar bill is masonic symbolism is child's play.
 11-23-2009, 06:20 PM         #92
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You think The Jacka from the Bay Area is on some secret society Baphomet s**t? Hell no. Why? Cuz he didn't sign no contract with any of these huge multinational corporations, that's why.

s**t he even goes on to explain how there is a plan for humanity because he read books like Behold a Pale Horse while he was in jail.
 11-23-2009, 06:20 PM         #93
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
, knowing the eye on the dollar bill is masonic symbolism is child's play.
Not really, not for all the "normal" people out there... they still don't have a clue about ANY of this....
 11-23-2009, 06:21 PM         #94
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
lol I'm so sick of people trying to use that s**t as an excuse. "Oh, that information is on Youtube, it must be false!"

I could post a youtube video about how NASA recently found water on the moon, but oh no... it's on youtube!!! Must be false!!! Everything on youtube is fake!!!!!!!
co-sign..."bulls**t youtube videos"=an easy cop-out.....truthfully you shouldn't even have to defend your position where youtube is concerned..regardless of whether you cite examples from youtube I still don't see how that's even relevant..the truth is the truth it stands on it's own it doesn't have to defend itself...
 11-23-2009, 06:22 PM         #95
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Now we talkin... Its ALL a possibility. I just want people to think for theirselves because the internet can be misleading to the maxx you feel me. You just gotta keep ya eyes and ears open but at the same time not believe in all this s**t %100. you NEED to have doubt in this. I don't know these n*ggas personally and I dun fully trust everything on the internet.
That's why people need to get information that didn't originate on the internet. There are tons and tons of great books by real historians about these subjects.
 8 years ago '09        #96
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Jimbo said:
Not really, not for all the "normal" people out there... they still don't have a clue about ANY of this....
Ya'll spend that money, it's the most common bill circulating in your currency.

These dudes never flipped it around and said "Damn, who designed this pyramid with the eye on top of it, the f**k does this really mean?".
 11-23-2009, 06:25 PM         #97
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Ya'll spend that money, it's the most common bill circulating in your currency.

These dudes never flipped it around and said "Damn, who designed this pyramid with the eye on top of it, the f**k does this really mean?".
You should know that the average person these days is way too stupid to think critically about something like that. They still think their "Federal Reserve Notes" are actual "money."
 8 years ago '09        #98
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
co-sign..."bulls**t youtube videos"=an easy cop-out.....truthfully you shouldn't even have to defend your position where youtube is concerned..regardless of whether you cite examples from youtube I still don't see how that's even relevant..the truth is the truth it stands on it's own it doesn't have to defend itself...
Youtube is more reputable than any news source or TV channel because the probability of receiving uncensored and obscure information is infinitely higher than on regular TV programming due to the user generated nature of the website.

Youtube is a better source than fools would like to admit.
 8 years ago '09        #99
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 Jimbo said:
You should know that the average person these days is way too stupid to think critically about something like that. They still think their "Federal Reserve Notes" are actual "money."
American money is just fiat money, at this point it's just debt.
 11-23-2009, 06:28 PM         #100
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
American money is just fiat money, at this point it's just debt.
“Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value ---- zero.”

- Voltaire
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy