Rihanna Dressed Up Like A Devil For Album Pamphlet

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
The Masons and Freemasonry are VERY REAL.

But they're not the devil worshipping evil doers that many on here think they are.
 8 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,419 | Props total: 25027 25027
 Jimbo said:
That fool expects people to explain the history of Freemasonry and the Illuminati in a few paragraphs on an internet forum. lol!

Go read some f**king books you idiot, you have A LOT to learn.

...I Thought You Was Done Talking To Me? Hypocrite.

Dopeman Is Willing To Lay Knowledge Down But On The Other Hand You Over Slappin Your Screen Cause I Wont Agree With You. Go Outside Son...

Jersey826 said:

But they're not the devil worshipping evil doers that many on here think they are.
...The Point Am Try To Say,There Not All On The Devil Worshippin....:agreement6:

Last edited by Fresh; 11-23-2009 at 05:36 PM..
 11-23-2009, 05:35 PM         #63
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Excerpt from some information about the Washington Monument:

"Excavation for the foundation of the Monument began in early 1848.[16] The cornerstone was laid as part of an elaborate Fourth of July ceremony hosted by the Freemasons, a worldwide fraternal organization to which Washington belonged."

Oh but wait, I thought Freemasonry doesn't "exist?"
 11-23-2009, 05:36 PM         #64
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:

You must have been talking with a lower-level Mason. At the lower levels they are taught to worship and believe in any God they choose. It isn't until you move WAY up into the higher ranks that you learn that they actually worship Lucifer.
 8 years ago '05        #65
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
^n*gga Posted Twice...Am Done...

Dopeman Shoot Me The Information In The PM
 8 years ago '05        #66
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4709 4709
 Jimbo said:

[pic - click to view]

Yea, this chick obviously has NOTHING to do with Satanism whatsoever... what a "crazy" thing to even imply.... :lostit0:
when did being a mason have anything to do with satanism??? christians, muslims and jews are allowed to be masons

and worshipping the devil is just as bad as worshipping a god.......its the same imaginary bulls**t
 11-23-2009, 05:38 PM         #67
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The great seal on the dollar bill was designed by a Freemason:

[pic - click to view]

You will find the same all-seeing-eye in the pyramid symbolism inside most Masonic lodges.

Coincidence? NOPE.
 11-23-2009, 05:38 PM         #68
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she looks better with the ones Breezy gave her...

[pic - click to view]

this illuminati wh0ore will get hers in due time....
 11-23-2009, 05:40 PM         #69
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
when did being a mason have anything to do with satanism??? christians, muslims and jews are allowed to be masons

and worshipping the devil is just as bad as worshipping a god.......its the same imaginary bulls**t
If you study Freemasonry you will learn that at the top is the Illuminati and that they worship Lucifer. There are even videos of high level Masons on youtube explaining it and explaining how the lower level Masons are purposefully misled and kept in the dark.

You think God and Satan are simply just "fake?" Well that is why they have hidden "occult" knowledge and you and I do not. You and I have been taught through society that these types of things are "imaginary," when in reality we really have no way of knowing that for sure. Could Lucifer be completely made up and imaginary? Sure. Could Lucifer be some sort of actual real entity somewhere? Sure. How the f**k would regular ordinary people like us know the truth about something like that?
 11-23-2009, 05:41 PM         #70
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
The great seal on the dollar bill was designed by a Freemason:

[pic - click to view]

You will find the same all-seeing-eye in the pyramid symbolism inside most Masonic lodges.

Coincidence? NOPE.
this is a site of people who think jay is the goat and haven't copped the seventh seal...u think they're gonna grasp this knowledge?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #71
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4709 4709
 Jimbo said:
That guy thinks Freemasonry doesn't even "exist" while Simon Cowell rides around on his jetski with f**king MASONIC EMBLEMS on it.... lol.......

[pic - click to view]

Let me guess, just a coincidence or hoax right?

That is just ONE example out of THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS.
no one said masons dont exist..........theirs mason clubs in almost ever major city........but your definition of what masons are does not match reality........then again....them youtube vids got you shook
 11-23-2009, 05:42 PM         #72
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when judgement day comes she'll be looking back at when chris whooped her a.ss as the good ole days....real talk...
 11-23-2009, 05:46 PM         #73
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
this is a site of people who think jay is the goat and haven't copped the seventh seal...u think they're gonna grasp this knowledge?
Posted via Mobile Device
They are the ones who need to be awakened, no point in preaching to the choir.
 11-23-2009, 05:47 PM         #74
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
no one said masons dont exist..........theirs mason clubs in almost ever major city........but your definition of what masons are does not match reality........then again....them youtube vids got you shook
I think what's really happening here is that you don't know much about Freemasonry.
 8 years ago '06        #75
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao rihanna gonna have the hardcore conspiracy theorists goin crazy with this one.
 11-23-2009, 05:49 PM         #76
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
lmao rihanna gonna have the hardcore conspiracy theorists goin crazy with this one.
So that is your conclusion for what this is all about?

Rihanna is going out of her way to act all evil and Satanic just to mess with "hardcore conspiracy theorists?" Do you know how many "hardcore conspiracy theorists" there are compared to regular R&B purchasing customers? The ratio is probably like 1:1,000,000. Why would she go to all this trouble just to f**k with so-called "conspiracy theorists?"

Next you're going to tell me Beyonce wore this "Vehicle of Baphomet" outfit just to f**k with "conspiracy theorists."

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #77
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Jersey826 said:

Exactly. There may be a couple of members who are into that satantic s**t on they own personal note or whent hey reach a certain degree they are introduced to people in that devil worshipping direction, but masony does not = automatically devil worshipping. lol This is what happens when kids take in ANYTHING they see online with "facts". Gimme some time I can tell you how Barney is real with facts that sound true too.

Not sayin satanism doesn't exist, but not erything these people put online is true.

Last edited by Da Realness; 11-23-2009 at 05:52 PM..
 11-23-2009, 05:50 PM         #78
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #79
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Da Realness said:
This is what happens when kids take in ANYTHING they see online with "facts". Gimme some time I can tell you how Barney is real with facts that sound true too.

Not sayin satanism doesn't exist, but not erything these people put online is true.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::applause::app lause:

...Mayn I'll Prop You For Days For That Post
 11-23-2009, 05:56 PM         #80
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

It is so common for people to scream "PUT YOUR EXCUSE HERE" when confronted about certain things.

Yeah Agruing With You Is Done....

...If This Shyt Was Real,Hit Me With This Real Shyt? Lay It The f**k Down....Trust Me,I Listen & Read...I Done Heard It....I Done Heard It Too Many Times & I Just Think & Wonder and Move On From It....

Trust Me I Have Played That Game & Enjoy It Alot By The Way,That Is Why I Ask You Cause I Knew I Was Going Get A Yes From Your Reply But This Here Is Music Man. Everybody Changes,Folks Are Not Going To Listen To You When You Say The Same Thing Over & Over.

This Is All A Gimmick For Them,They Not Going Give You What They Want. "oh they part of this & they part of that"....This For Sales Man,The More Yall Talk About It...The More People Listen & Get Interest In It and Then Your Losing People It. For Example....Lil Wayne Is Post To Be A Blood Right? Why Havent He Said A Hood Or Whatever. Keep Things A Mystery Is What Sales Now Days and This "Jay Z,Rihanna,Kanye,and Whatever Other Artist Is Part Of Group" Thing Is Helping Them Sale.

In The Next Acouple Years,This Gimmick Will Fade Away and They Will Be On Something Else Thats Going Have Us Questioning Them On What They Really Doing.

I think you know alot about it but you go into it with a ignorant mindset, for this subject you need to be open minded, Rhianna and all other musicians are open minded,
so you need to look at them the same way.

You know you brought up before that you seen stuff like this since the 90s, I can take it further back, this music industry has been on that demonic satanic symbolism pushing agenda for a while, probably by occult organizations being part of it.

This goes all the way back to the Beatles era, you know who Aleister Crowley is right?,"The Father of Modern Satanism" a 33° Mason. That man some how has influenced many of the most famous musicians in history. He is the famous Sergeant Pepper the Beatles song about, they even put him as one of their Heroes in that albums cover, Sergeant Pepper suit is always wore by those influenced by him, I am sure you seen it before and guess who else has seen it before...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Aleister's doctrine has been influencing the music industry for decades, many of the biggest rock acts have referenced him on their tracks, from Beatles to Zep, Ozzy, Bowie ect, all the way to the biggest acts of today.

But lets use Jay z as an example, you don't find it weird that he has the quotes of "The Father of Modern Satanism" on his shirt?, see this is what is being looked at here, the whole demonic satanic occultism being flaunted in clear view, don't confuse that with the illuminati agenda, that's a whole other part of the story.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-23-2009 at 06:24 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy