Rihanna Dressed Up Like A Devil For Album Pamphlet

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
damn this b**ch s3xy as f**k
 11-23-2009, 05:04 PM         #42
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Like I Give A f**k...I Have A Uncle Thats A Mason and Go Off and Talk About The Same Bullshyt. All You n*ggas Sound The Same Like You Want n*ggas To Pick Sides and Shyt. Music Is Music....Dont Come In This With This "they using music to control us" If That Was The Case. They Should Of Been Using Soulja Boy To Control The Teens Or Is He Next On The Gotdamn Hitlist?

You n*ggas Reaching Too Hard. Theres A Knowledge Section For Ones That Really Want To Agrue About This.
It is so common for people to scream "I don't give a f**k" when confronted about certain things. If you don't give a f**k then why the hell you talking about it?

And you don't understand the problem at all if you think Soulja Boy ain't promoting the same negative lifestyle that the rest of these robots are promoting.
 11-23-2009, 05:05 PM         #43
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Move your Hands b**ch!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-23-2009, 05:05 PM         #44
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
damn this b**ch s3xy as f**k
I don't get how some of y'all think weird dark gothic evil s**t is "s3xy."

Go look at some older pics of Rihanna when she used to have long hair and dress s3xy for real. Now that was a "s3xy" b**ch. This new evil weird Satanic s**t??? Not so much. But if you're into weird s**t like that then more power to ya.
 11-23-2009, 05:08 PM         #45
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Yea, this chick obviously has NOTHING to do with Satanism whatsoever... what a "crazy" thing to even imply.... :lostit0:
 8 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 Jimbo said:
It is so common for people to scream "I don't give a f**k" when confronted about certain things. If you don't give a f**k then why the hell you talking about it?

And you don't understand the problem at all if you think Soulja Boy ain't promoting the same negative lifestyle that the rest of these robots are promoting.
....Am Saying Cause I Dont Give A f**k Cause This Shyt Aint Even For Real. n*ggas Is Commenting On How She Look & Smashing and The Rest Of You n*ggas Acting Like Pastors and Shyt. If You Want To Prove Your Logic...Get Out In The f**king Street & Prove It,Get On TV,Do Something But Noooo You n*ggas Sittin On Here Giving Hints Like "its coming but we cant tell yall,they watching"

Not One Of You Muthafuccas Have Met Or Seen A Official Illuminati,Freemason, Or Whatever The f**k You Wanna Call These Muthafuccas Member. So Rest It....Like I Said Before,You n*ggas Soundin Like n*ggas That Havent Taken There Meds.

We Discussing Looks....IF YOU SCARED!!! GO TO CHURCH!!
 8 years ago '05        #47
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Clearly the point is not to lust over her, but rather look at the symbolism of this shot

beyond the punany, what else do you see here?

A general target for my love juice.
 11-23-2009, 05:17 PM         #48
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Am Saying Cause I Dont Give A f**k Cause This Shyt Aint Even For Real. n*ggas Is Commenting On How She Look & Smashing and The Rest Of You n*ggas Acting Like Pastors and Shyt. If You Want To Prove Your Logic...Get Out In The f**king Street & Prove It,Get On TV,Do Something But Noooo You n*ggas Sittin On Here Giving Hints Like "its coming but we cant tell yall,they watching"

Not One Of You Muthafuccas Have Met Or Seen A Official Illuminati,Freemason, Or Whatever The f**k You Wanna Call These Muthafuccas Member. So Rest It....Like I Said Before,You n*ggas Soundin Like n*ggas That Havent Taken There Meds.

We Discussing Looks....IF YOU SCARED!!! GO TO CHURCH!!
I just noticed you have Rihanna all up in your avatar and signature.

I'm definitely done talking to you.
 11-23-2009, 05:17 PM         #49
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...And Just Like This Freemason Bullshyt,It Aint Happening.

I Remember In The 90s,They Said Rock Music Had Something To Do With This Freemason & Illuminati Cause Of The Signs and Shyt and Now They Pointing The Finger At Jay Z & Now Rap....You n*ggas Need To Block Google,I Swear.

Dont Tell Me a.ssassin Creed Got Something To Do With The Illuminati Too
Ah my dude, you're acting ignorant right now, I hit you with some real s**t and you took offense?

What is this "Freemasonsry isn't happening" comment? , do you realize or even know that the USA as a nation was crafted by Freemasons?, you do know that is actual historical fact right?. Or are you not from the USA and don't know its Historical beginnings????.

I don't mean to diss your love for the girl but you can't be blind by what SHE SELLS NOW, you just can't, not right now when is very obvious.

Oh and yeah that game deals with Illuminati and all that, you play this game and you will actually learn about the symbolism of it all, the makers of the game are clearly into the subject and made their own story that references it.

But anyways why you trying to divert to that?, you should probably play this game and you might learn something about the subject?. Just stay focus do not take offense to anything here, she doesn't need your help for anything.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-23-2009 at 05:25 PM..
 11-23-2009, 05:21 PM         #50
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:

What is this "Freemasonsry isn't happening?, do you realize or even know that the USA as
a nation was crafted by Freemasons?, you do know that is actual historical fact right?
lol, of course he doesn't know that. From the looks of it he doesn't know much about anything.
 11-23-2009, 05:24 PM         #51
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reminds me of my Dad... one day I went to his house and noticed he was watching a history channel program about the Freemasons. I asked him "Oh, you're watching a show about Masons?" And he turns it off, stands up, and says something like, "Yea, but there's no proof." I was thinking to myself, uhhh, no proof? No proof of what? What is he talking about? lol, ignorance truly is bliss.
 8 years ago '04        #52
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 The Trooper said:
this what chris brown saw in his eyes before he beat the devil outta her
Ive been saying the same s**t homie, cuz he beat the s**t outta her. Damn this mason s**t getting out of hand 4real. and the dude who said God and the Devil are the same people i should smack the hot lava out yah azz.
 8 years ago '09        #53
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,432 | Props total: 1351 1351
Irony anyone ?

I bet Chris is like i told yall
 11-23-2009, 05:27 PM         #54
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f@(k that b!+(h... ill chris brown that ho!
 8 years ago '05        #55
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 Jimbo said:
I just noticed you have Rihanna all up in your avatar and signature.

I'm definitely done talking to you.

It is so common for people to scream "PUT YOUR EXCUSE HERE" when confronted about certain things.

Yeah Agruing With You Is Done....

DA DOPEMAN said:
Ah my dude, you're acting ignorant right now, I hit you with some real s**t and you took offense?

Oh and yeah that game deals with Illuminati and all that, you play this game and you will actually learn about the symbolism of it all, the makers of the game are clearly into the subject and made their own a story about it for the game.

But anyways why you trying to divert to that?, you should probably play this game and you might learn something. Just stay focus do not take offense to anything here, she doesn't need your help for anything.
...If This Shyt Was Real,Hit Me With This Real Shyt? Lay It The f**k Down....Trust Me,I Listen & Read...I Done Heard It....I Done Heard It Too Many Times & I Just Think & Wonder and Move On From It....

Trust Me I Have Played That Game & Enjoy It Alot By The Way,That Is Why I Ask You Cause I Knew I Was Going Get A Yes From Your Reply But This Here Is Music Man. Everybody Changes,Folks Are Not Going To Listen To You When You Say The Same Thing Over & Over.

This Is All A Gimmick For Them,They Not Going Give You What You Want. "oh they part of this & they part of that"....This For Sales Man,The More Yall Talk About It...The More People Listen & Get Interest In It and Then Your Losing People It. For Example....Lil Wayne Is Post To Be A Blood Right? Why Havent He Said A Hood Or Whatever. Keep Things A Mystery Is What Sales Now Days and This "Jay Z,Rihanna,Kanye,and Whatever Other Artist Is Part Of Group" Thing Is Helping Them Sale.

In The Next Acouple Years,This Gimmick Will Fade Away and They Will Be On Something Else Thats Going Have Us Questioning Them On What They Really Doing.

Last edited by Fresh; 11-23-2009 at 05:29 PM..
 11-23-2009, 05:28 PM         #56
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
If God and The Devil dropped an album on the same day, who would sell the most?
i'd By the devil's cause he's the underdog who seems to b the s**t for god to have not whiped him out by now
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #57
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
they not even trying to hide the illuminati s**t anymore
 11-23-2009, 05:31 PM         #58
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That fool expects people to explain the history of Freemasonry and the Illuminati in a few paragraphs on an internet forum. lol!

Go read some f**king books you idiot, you have A LOT to learn.
 11-23-2009, 05:32 PM         #59
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kal Tourette said:
i'd By the devil's cause he's the underdog who seems to b the s**t for god to have not whiped him out by now
Posted via Mobile Device
f**king genius right here.
 11-23-2009, 05:34 PM         #60
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That guy thinks Freemasonry doesn't even "exist" while Simon Cowell rides around on his jetski with f**king MASONIC EMBLEMS on it.... lol.......

[pic - click to view]

Let me guess, just a coincidence or hoax right?

That is just ONE example out of THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now