most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11-24-2009, 06:09 PM         #181
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
this goes to everyone debating in this thread, humans are afraid of what they don't know... it doesn't matter if she's a freemason or whatever else ppl claim her to be, you not letting her control anything in your life so why you worried about it. question,how is her music controlling ppl to do demonic things when they don't believe she's satanic
Posted via Mobile Device
not everything in this post is aimed at u...put some of it answers your questions..

Originally Posted by Quasi

Some will look at those who admire and or fascinated by Rihanna's image as foolish but the reality is that you are just as equally brainwashed and "retarded" as the people you are trying to "enlighten".

I don't lik Rihanna just to make that clear.... I do believe that people should start forming their on opinions and use their own judgment. I have my beliefs but I will not impose them on anyone. The satanic messages that seem to captivate the "weak willed" seem to be captivating those who oppose it also. You're consuming it just like the rest.

But me, I don't care. Just my two cents. Disregard this post...
you don't know wtf you're talkin' about..I remember you said one time and i'm paraphasing..."who cares if these ppl are illuminati just go about your business & live your lives"... when the illuminati agenda is to reduce the world population by 90% meaning you yourself could one day be murdered but yet you go ahead and say ppl shouldn't care about this shows me that you're either suicidal or simply just don't know what you're talkin' about..option 2 seems on point...
 11-24-2009, 06:18 PM         #182
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
this goes to everyone debating in this thread, humans are afraid of what they don't know... it doesn't matter if she's a freemason or whatever else ppl claim her to be, you not letting her control anything in your life so why you worried about it. question,how is her music controlling ppl to do demonic things when they don't believe she's satanic
Posted via Mobile Device
It's not only Rihanna pushing negative s**t to the youth, dummy.

The same s**t has been going on for decades.

Look at the crime rate. Look at the divorce rate. Look at the dropout rate. It's all going to s**t.

Now here comes the idiots saying "That has nothing to do with music!"
 8 years ago '04        #183
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,328 | Props total: 4430 4430
 Jimbo said:
It's not only Rihanna pushing negative s**t to the youth, dummy.

The same s**t has been going on for decades.

Look at the crime rate. Look at the divorce rate. Look at the dropout rate. It's all going to s**t.

Now here comes the idiots saying "That has nothing to do with music!"
wow and you wonder why people think you have no idea of what you're speakin of, sitting here calling people idiots. the world is not perfect, i'm sure 600 years ago they thought the world was going to s**t too start living your life, death is inevitable so stop being afraid of things you have no control over.
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-24-2009, 07:21 PM         #184
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
wow and you wonder why people think you have no idea of what you're speakin of, sitting here calling people idiots. the world is not perfect, i'm sure 600 years ago they thought the world was going to s**t too start living your life, death is inevitable so stop being afraid of things you have no control over.
Posted via Mobile Device
you just don't get it do you?
 11-24-2009, 07:21 PM         #185
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
Posted via Mobile Device
600 years ago people thought the world was going to s**t too?

lol, wtf are you talking about? Isn't it time for you to clock in at the strip club or something? You obviously can't comprehend any of this. You're comparing now to 600 years ago? lol
 8 years ago '04        #186
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,328 | Props total: 4430 4430
 Jimbo said:
600 years ago people thought the world was going to s**t too?

lol, wtf are you talking about? Isn't it time for you to clock in at the strip club or something? You obviously can't comprehend any of this. You're comparing now to 600 years ago? lol
lmao it's called exaggerating. You of all ppl should know that lol. Anyways, your name calling evinces your anger. I must be intelligent enough to p!ss you off . Btw I'm pretty damn smart :) and pretty open minded as well.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #187
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
hmmm...
 8 years ago '09        #188
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Imagin3 said:
she is fly as f**k.
i'd bust a nut all over her illuminati face.
all you f**gots can go watch her hand signs and listen to her songs backwards.

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 04-14-2010 at 07:16 AM..
 04-14-2010, 10:31 AM         #189
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn.. Forget All This Free Masons Talk, She Dressed Up Like A Devil? Hows Dat Hot...
 8 years ago '08        #190
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
 legendisdope said:
weird a.ss hoe
WORD

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago