SMH @ Alicia Keys putting up Illunminati signs

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
clarence1986 
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 5 5
 Ra-da-god said:
news flash..................a new world order is coming and no matter how many times yall n*ggas make these threads it ain't stopping s**t so either get ya mind right pick up books so you can be prepared for it or Be cool, Ain't no point in making 1000 threads about.

I enjoy the music I like jay-z,nas,outkast,eminem,busta rhymes,Kanye and all these cats but I've made my choice when they start enforcing s**t on people I'ma f!ght it no amount of corporate influence can change my mind If jay or alicia chooses otherwise thats their choice what purpose does these threads serve exactly?

yall n*ggas is beating the s**t outta that poor horse main.......and you're going off speculation period

^^^^ That's out of my personal collection, f**k this internet x-files s**t yall on I get down foreal I been on the real s**t since the early 90's and all my real millennium minds know what time it is, ain't no youtube videos/pictures about no rappers/entertainers nor sitting up making pointless threads go stop s**t. This plan was put together thousands of years before any of us was thought of and even the rich families that "think" they are going to be running s**t is just a small piece to the puzzle so either talk that real s**t or STFU with all this baseless nonsense and enjoy the music maine
cool u went & educated yourself but those books were written by nothin more than a egomanical, filthy child molesting son of a b**ch so I wouldn't place TOO much stock in them
 11-24-2009, 02:04 PM         #162
KevinJProducer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
I believe it cause I'm watching it happen in front of my eyes those books I posted were published in the late 70's early 80's yet they talk about things in detail that noone could have predicted,They talk about bush/cheney (SP?) taking over the whitehouse for 8 years and positioning the world for another great war, they talk about bill clinton signing over america to the subjection of a "one world" Court system, they talk about the world slowly moving to a "one world" currency and a "one world government" & they talk about everyone being tagged with identy chips and noone being able to do anything without the goverment knowing.

This ain't no f**king game s**t is real out here but I ain't like these lames on here making 1000 threads about some rapper being in the Illuminati s**t is way bigger than that.

Use Your Eyes and look at whats going on around you they are using the media to get everyone used to the idea of control its deeper than rap my n*gga

^^^^all of that was in those books published nearly 2 decades before any of this and now its coming true, "8 million stories out there in the nekkid city its a pity half of yall won't make it" words never spoken so true
Wow I watched all of those videos. Where can I learn more about all of this? To be honest I'm clueless.
 11-24-2009, 05:28 PM         #163
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KevinJProducer said:
Wow I watched all of those videos. Where can I learn more about all of this? To be honest I'm clueless.
Read the book "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper.
 8 years ago '04        #164
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3921 3921
like they say, the easiest way to hide stuff is in plain site or a book cause yall n*ggas don't read. I'm pretty sure not to many people in here have been to a library in the last 5 years.
 11-24-2009, 08:11 PM         #165
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zhiggeman said:
like they say, the easiest way to hide stuff is in plain site or a book cause yall n*ggas don't read. I'm pretty sure not to many people in here have been to a library in the last 5 years.
They've been taught that being dumb is cool and being smart is for nerds.
 11-24-2009, 09:07 PM         #166
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KILLUMINATI b**ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

11-24-2009, 09:09 PM         #167
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Pac was still alive he'd be exposing all these rap f*gs....
 8 years ago '04        #168
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 zhiggeman said:
like they say, the easiest way to hide stuff is in plain site or a book cause yall n*ggas don't read.
 8 years ago '04        #169
space
space
Another fan fooled by the exoteric meaning.....the wrong exoteric meaning, at that:

After a few moments, the beat for "Empire State of Mind" kicked in and most of the audience rose to their feet. Mary J. Blige, Perez Hilton, Whitney Houston and many others were seen dancing in the audience. he words "New York" scrolled across screens on the stage, while a battery of men and women dressed in elegant finery played grand pianos. As the song came to an end, Alicia joined Jay at the front of the stage. She wore an all-black ensemble that revealed most of her back. As Keys hit the song's last notes, she threw up the "I love you" sign while Jay stood with both arms outstretched.
 8 years ago '04        #170
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 clarence1986 said:
cool u went & educated yourself but those books were written by nothin more than a egomanical, filthy child molesting son of a b**ch so I wouldn't place TOO much stock in them
according to whom? a man gets life for child molestation with no physical evidence to speak of,meanwhile R.kelly is ON VIDEOf**king the s**t out of a young underage b**ch and never sees a day in jail, seems like you hold too much stock in the american court system aka "pay to play"

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

and I don't put faith or stock and any MAN its the teachings that I pay attention to.the s**t he wrote about is happening right in front of my eyes

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-25-2009 at 02:43 AM..
 11-25-2009, 02:40 AM         #171
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Another fan fooled by the exoteric meaning.....the wrong exoteric meaning, at that:

lol, that's a damn shame.....
 11-25-2009, 02:41 AM         #172
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant wait til they start haulin u dumbazz nikkaz off everything aint no damn joke! u see that b!+(h live and direct throwin that chit up rite 2 ya face but u wanna close ya eyes n turn ya head like u dont see nothin. u people are pitiful thats exactly why they call u mindless useless eaters n are scheduled 2 be destroyed! keep livin it up n lala land when that plaugue they let loose from the ukrane hits ya azz n usa n curls ya azz up i wanna see if its still cool 2 just like n luv rappers that want u dead n wanna work 4 people that want u dead
 11-25-2009, 02:50 AM         #173
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king-2-be said:
i cant wait til they start haulin u dumbazz nikkaz off everything aint no damn joke! u see that b!+(h live and direct throwin that chit up rite 2 ya face but u wanna close ya eyes n turn ya head like u dont see nothin. u people are pitiful thats exactly why they call u mindless useless eaters n are scheduled 2 be destroyed! keep livin it up n lala land when that plaugue they let loose from the ukrane hits ya azz n usa n curls ya azz up i wanna see if its still cool 2 just like n luv rappers that want u dead n wanna work 4 people that want u dead
Harsh, but real talk.
 8 years ago '04        #174
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
it's one thing to like the music but to turn ya head from the s**t going right on in front of your face, I could give a f**k about hand signs the rabbit hole goes way deeper but all the other s**t like the videos I posted yall n*ggas better wake up maine.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

why do you think rap is as bad as it is cause when we could do what we wanted video's looked like this......................

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

videos like this make people pay attention to whats around them hip hop culture is very influential the world has never seen anything quite like it, the beast sees this and decided to mold it to their image and whay they wanted it to be and now we have a generation of dumbed down minds that think being ignorant is cool and being smart is lame exactly how they want you to be the perfect set of eyes to blind fold until execution.

google REX 84this s**t is NOT A GAME AND IS COMING TO PASS

8 years ago '09        #175
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
STFU and get a life
 8 years ago '04        #176
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
STFU and get a life
"ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge nah I kick that s**t that you need to learn though"
 8 years ago '05        #177
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675

[pic - click to view]

illlllluminatttttttti
 8 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 drama_kiNg said:

[pic - click to view]

illlllluminatttttttti
Who in the hell is that?
 8 years ago '04        #179
space
space
For your viewing pleasure......

Flickr has a habit of shuffling around their pictures, so you all may want to save this one.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-25-2009 at 04:07 AM..
 11-25-2009, 04:08 AM         #180
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:

videos like this make people pay attention to whats around them hip hop culture is very influential the world has never seen anything quite like it, the beast sees this and decided to mold it to their image and whay they wanted it to be and now we have a generation of dumbed down minds that think being ignorant is cool and being smart is lame exactly how they want you to be the perfect set of eyes to blind fold until execution.

google REX 84this s**t is NOT A GAME AND IS COMING TO PASS

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy