SMH @ Alicia Keys putting up Illunminati signs

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Supa Mario 910 said:
IMO, it's not what they say, it's what they don't say. If you take Jay-Z for example, i think we can pretty much agree that the n*gga is about money and will pretty much do anything to get it and/or keep it. This has been confirmed by numerous former colleagues and friends that Jay is pretty much a snake when it comes to dollars. Now obviously he let's his love of money flow into the songs and albums he puts out. So let's say you got a n*gga from the hood that's down on his luck and struggling to make ends meet day to day, and he thinking about hitting that block up to get cash but he ain't decided yet. If he a fan of Jay, his music might be the thing that pushes the n*gga over the edge to go out and do whatever he gotta do for the dough. Alot of people will laugh at this post but you can't tell me music doesn't affect people's moods. When you want to f**k your girl, you might play some R&B and if they playing some rowdy s**t in the club, you might get in a f!ght...
lol man.. i thought u were a lot better than this, i was actually thinkin u were somewhat intelligent..

u are saying secret socities are pushing jay-z because when ppl listen to his music somewhere subconciously they get in the mindstate to make money which will lead to kids on the block pumpin bags
 11-24-2009, 01:07 AM         #142
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
lol man.. i thought u were a lot better than this, i was actually thinkin u were somewhat intelligent..

u are saying secret socities are pushing jay-z because when ppl listen to his music somewhere subconciously they get in the mindstate to make money which will lead to kids on the block pumpin bags
Money is the root of all evil, that's why the lust for it is something that is promoted to the youth. If you don't see the bigger picture of why money literally is the root of all evil on this planet then I guess you just don't get it.
 8 years ago '05        #143
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
... im done with this nonsense keep on believin what u believin, not tryin to be ignorant but i can't participate in this nonsense anymore..
 11-24-2009, 01:10 AM         #144
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
... im done with this nonsense keep on believin what u believin, not tryin to be ignorant but i can't participate in this nonsense anymore..
It doesn't mean you're ignorant if you choose not to discuss this, that's your choice.
 8 years ago '05        #145
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Amazing when you see the reality as you knew it crumbling around you. Running away is better I guess...
yo what? i just don't feel like talkin to f**king wierdos.. chill
 11-24-2009, 01:17 AM         #146
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
yo what? i just don't feel like talkin to f**king wierdos.. chill
You should stay away from this thread then why you keep coming back? You might end up like some of us.......... educated. Wouldn't want that to happen you might turn into a "weirdo."
 11-24-2009, 01:34 AM         #147
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amazing when you see the reality as you knew it crumbling around you. Running away is better I guess...
nobody's reality is crumbling, but you have to understand how asanine the things you say sound, especially since you've provided no evidence. You see a photo of Alicia Keys throwing up a sign that some rocker's mother invented, and a sign that means I love you, and because this person is of such high profile then it must mean he or she is somehow affiliated with this secret society??? You know how bulls**t that sounds? You illuminati folk are nearly as bad as the no planes on 9/11 truthers.... not quite on that level of stupid, but not too far either.
 11-24-2009, 01:42 AM         #148
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The sign language handsign for "I love you" has the thumb extended all the way out to the side, so I'm not even sure why people are talking about it in this thread.
 8 years ago '09        #149
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
damn,even f**kin mickey mouse is illuminati???
 11-24-2009, 02:36 AM         #150
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 abstruse said:
damn,even f**kin mickey mouse is illuminati???
No, Mickey Mouse is not Illuminati, but a mouse is one of the symbols of a CIA mind controlled program. Another symbol used for another one of their programs called "MONARCH" is a butterfly.
 8 years ago '09        #151
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 761 761
...tel u what if all this s**t really exists and it could and you know so much about it then y aren't u d*cks tryin to do anything about it instead of being camped out (no homo) in front of your monitors acting all smart about it...oh sorrry i forgot the illuminati will come and take you away won't they....
 8 years ago '09        #152
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 ozzieb said:
...tel u what if all this s**t really exists and it could and you know so much about it then y aren't u d*cks tryin to do anything about it instead of being camped out (no homo) in front of your monitors acting all smart about it...oh sorrry i forgot the illuminati will come and take you away won't they....
Man stfu, that's all you pussies can ever say. "Why don't you do something about it".

f**k you and your life, motherf**ker we got families and lives to lead in society, what the f**k makes you think we want to get rounded up and called "enemies of the state".

Stop thinking 1 dimensionally, this life we live aint a game and despite being aware of some things people aren't trying to sabotage having a half normal life.

And AlexG is the saddest person on this site by far, that hand symbol is used internationally by satanists, politicians, musicians, actors and that reality won't change no matter what you tell yourself. ONLY THEY KNOW THE CONTEXT AND PURPOSE OF WHY THEY USE IT. You justifying them using it is wrong and misguided.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 11-24-2009 at 06:19 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #153
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Man stfu, that's all you pussies can ever say. "Why don't you do something about it".

f**k you and your life, motherf**ker we got families and lives to lead in society, what the f**k makes you think we want to get rounded up and called "enemies of the state".

Stop thinking 1 dimensionally, this life we live aint a game and despite being aware of some things people aren't trying to sabotage having a half normal life.

And AlexG is the saddest person on this site by far, that hand symbol is used internationally by satanists, politicians, musicians, actors and that reality won't change no matter what you tell yourself. ONLY THEY KNOW THE CONTEXT AND PURPOSE OF WHY THEY USE IT. You justifying them using it is wrong and misguided.
...wow u maaaad son! f**k my life? why cos im happy with wot i got an im not lookin for pathetic excuses not to take reponibility for my s**t...honestly you may as well become a minister or somethin with all your preachin. Im not goin to sit here ranting calling you names whats that all about...if you aint goin to do nethin stop b**ching about it an trying to act like ur all superior and know the truth, i dont think none of us will never know any real truth....so just get on with your life and stop preachin all your secret society s**t...
finally "we got families and lives to lead in society, what the f**k makes you think we want to get rounded up and called "enemies of the state"....so your saying they would come and get you would they f**k your not worth it
 8 years ago '09        #154
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 ozzieb said:
...wow u maaaad son! f**k my life? why cos im happy with wot i got an im not lookin for pathetic excuses not to take reponibility for my s**t...honestly you may as well become a minister or somethin with all your preachin. Im not goin to sit here ranting calling you names whats that all about...if you aint goin to do nethin stop b**ching about it an trying to act like ur all superior and know the truth, i dont think none of us will never know any real truth....so just get on with your life and stop preachin all your secret society s**t...
finally "we got families and lives to lead in society, what the f**k makes you think we want to get rounded up and called "enemies of the state"....so your saying they would come and get you would they f**k your not worth it
I'm not gonna bother reading this, step your writing game up c*cksucka.
 8 years ago '09        #155
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
I'm not gonna bother reading this, step your writing game up c*cksucka.

nice 1...step your readin game up fam its a forum im not going to type like its adissertation that would be affording you far too much respect seein as all you got is woeful insults

Last edited by EnricoChiesa; 11-24-2009 at 06:53 AM..
 11-24-2009, 06:54 AM         #156
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo I believe alicia keys is down with that secret society s**t. Don't judge me! And some of u ppl need 2 just open ur mind and do the research. The truth is out there. U just got 2 find it ppl.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by HDKG614; 11-24-2009 at 06:56 AM..
 11-24-2009, 07:03 AM         #157
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By the way that rockstar sign is actually a devil head. Its just like throwing up a gang sign showing u down with the illuminati. And I don't wanna sound like a "weirdo" the s**t just interests me. I'm just not so clear as to what's so bad about being a mason
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #158
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,072 | Props total: 1520 1520

[pic - click to view]

11-24-2009, 07:10 AM         #159
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Zeta = The Devil's Cousins name LMAO
 11-24-2009, 07:17 AM         #160
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rocafella backwards is allefacor get it? All ef acor that was the devil's neighborhood
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy