SMH @ Alicia Keys putting up Illunminati signs

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
u really are a screwhead dude.. the fact that we don't believe what ur saying is not cus we are "blind" or too dumb to notice, it's actually cus u make no f**king sense ... stop wit ur bulls**t, u ain't gonna sway anyone to believe what ur saying. u aint part of the government wit any top secret info, so quit spewing ur nonsense cus its getting really ufckgin annoying. all ur doing is taking pictures wit a performer doing the sign that rock n roll artists been using for years to symbolize they are rocking out ahahah.. cmon now shut up

and wit that south park pic, if u saw the episode it was actually about how f**kin wacky that bithc is wit her wierd a.ss remedies and views on society.. obviously she gonna have that eye hanging, she just like your gullible a.ss..

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 11-24-2009 at 12:35 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #122
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Alicia Keys is better than beyonce
 8 years ago '05        #123
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
no shes a performer, just like rock stars.. not really a hard concept to get.. just like that miley cyrus pic..
 8 years ago '05        #124
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
alicia keys has been in 100s of concerts and she decided shes gonna spread her devil worshipping hand signal in only one? cmon now..
 8 years ago '05        #125
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space

[pic - click to view]

omg look at that hand signal that is her representing she is going for one world government! i swear, if u guys dont believe this u guys are ignorant sheep
 8 years ago '05        #126
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's a very hard concept to get especially when anyone who knows where that gesture came from, even regarding rock music will tell you it's satanic.
No.. they wont.... you really think everytime they do that s**t they are praising to the devil? cmon dude get ur head outta ur a.ss

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 11-24-2009 at 12:43 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #127
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
No im saying in rock music it is not linked to satanism, that is all im saying.. for you to think that everytime they use that signal is to show the world they worship satan then you're an idiot
 8 years ago '08        #128
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Jimbo said:
It's a "shame" that people are trying to learn about and expose secret societies? How is it a shame? JFK warned us about this s**t and it's f**king important. Wake the f**k up.

Are you sure he's not talking about communism and its proliferation and/or the KGB? I mean, if you know for sure then what can I say...
 8 years ago '05        #129
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I think you're an idiot for putting words in my mouth. Obviously everyone who throws it up isn't saying 'Hail Satan' but the original meaning of it directly comes from Satanism. Is this concept that hard to grasp for you?
So then why is it that everytime someone like Alicia keys uses it it is automatically referred to her being a satanist? That is what im getting at...
 11-24-2009, 12:49 AM         #130
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
Are you sure he's not talking about communism and its proliferation and/or the KGB? I mean, if you know for sure then what can I say...
New World Order = Communism
 11-24-2009, 12:52 AM         #131
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's happening in the music and media industries is kind of like "advanced" conspiracy material. Although this is a "music" forum, I really doubt many of these people are even ready for this s**t, because most of them don't even know the basics. They don't even know about the old international bankers who are controlling damn near everything through control of central banks. The main part of this conspiracy is in the corporate and political world, all this s**t that trickles down into the music industry is just a side-branch of the entire thing. But even though most people here don't understand this s**t yet it's still worth trying to open up their minds to a reality that is different from the one that they have been indoctrinated into their entire lives.
 8 years ago '05        #132
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
I really know nothing about this illuminati/free mason nonsense.. but it just doesn't seem realistic to me. if he was being controlled by a society like that then they are doing a terrible job of making him give out thier message.. cus frankly i don't hear any of the sort coming from jay-z that is an actual message.. maybe a line or two here and their that u can relate to a society but if he ain't really saying s**t then wtf?

a lil tipsy so forgive my sentence structure lol
 8 years ago '05        #133
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Exactly, they don't get the basics so you it's hard to hit them with this because it's like we're skipping to chapter 5 without going through 1-4. I do find it funny that some people believe in the Illuminati/Luciferian whatever yet refuse to believe entertainers could be pawns in the plot.
So for you to get the message from Jay-z you have to be educated in secret societies which like 5% of the population is? sounds like a waste of time to me..
 11-24-2009, 12:57 AM         #134
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
I really know nothing about this illuminati/free mason nonsense..
That says it all right there man. I been learning about all this s**t since 1997. You honestly can't really say s**t or call it nonsense when you know nothing about it. If it interests you then learn about it. Otherwise don't talk about it like you know what you're talking about.
 11-24-2009, 12:59 AM         #135
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
it's hard to hit them with this because it's like we're skipping to chapter 5 without going through 1-4.
Yup, that is the problem people face when trying to discuss the music industry part of all this on a forum like this, it's totally coming out of left field for most people. It's only natural to react to it with a "WTF?"
 8 years ago '05        #136
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Jimbo said:
That says it all right there man. I been learning about all this s**t since 1997. You honestly can't really say s**t or call it nonsense when you know nothing about it. If it interests you then learn about it. Otherwise don't talk about it like you know what you're talking about.
Yo man you are not gettin it, if a secret society was really using jay-z to send a message do you think they would do it wit little images and hand signs that not everyone knows is related to secret societies.. its a dumb plan, not efficient one bit. just figure the leaders of our world is a little smarter than that , guess not
 11-24-2009, 01:00 AM         #137
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
So for you to get the message from Jay-z you have to be educated in secret societies which like 5% of the population is? sounds like a waste of time to me..
That isn't it. They don't expect their listeners to understand their occultic symbolism. All they want their listeners to understand are the negative influences that they bring into their lives.
 11-24-2009, 01:01 AM         #138
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
Yo man you are not gettin it, if a secret society was really using jay-z to send a message do you think they would do it wit little images and hand signs that not everyone knows is related to secret societies.. its a dumb plan, not efficient one bit. just figure the leaders of our world is a little smarter than that , guess not
Read my post above this one, it answers that.
 8 years ago '05        #139
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
 Jimbo said:
That isn't it. They don't expect their listeners to understand their occultic symbolism. All they want their listeners to understand are the negative influences that they bring into their lives.
What do you mean by that exactly?
 11-24-2009, 01:03 AM         #140
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
If you really want to learn why they are pushing all this evil s**t through media I would suggest you check out the book "The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations: Shaping the Moral, Spiritual, Cultural, Political and Economic Decline of The United States of America" by John Coleman.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy