most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Yo Screw, stop arguing with this robot named vito, this mothef**ker wouldn't know if there was a hole in his head let alone how the game works.
 8 years ago '05        #82
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,792 | Props total: 4740 4740

[pic - click to view]

the white kid that was in hanson is part of the illuminati now.......i never thought they would get to the hansons....wait.....so the hanson kid is part os the illuminati but you said bun b isnt famous enough.....bun b is more known then the hanson kid

then again who cares.....illuminati got the hansons under their powers

[pic - click to view]

not the hansonnnsss!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #83
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 youngvito18 said:

[pic - click to view]

the illuminat got to selena gomez too...she's the next mylie cyrus........so she must be part of the illuminati also right screwhead??? she's doing the devil sign.......
The next Miley Cyrus, huh?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Sorry to hear that.

You need to look up the CIA/Masonic history of Mr. Walt Disney.
 11-23-2009, 08:35 PM         #84
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watch, when it's all said and done, screwhead is going to be right and this is going to feel like one long drawn out south park episode We're all going to be like "REALLY?"

Imagine that... but seriously... stop Screw... ya makin yaself look like such a moron...
 8 years ago '05        #85
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Screwhead said:
The next Miley Cyrus, huh?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Sorry to hear that.

You need to look up the CIA/Masonic history of Mr. Walt Disney.

wait...your saying thr illuminati has mylie cyrus also????? these must be powerful men....i seen a picture of bob marley throwing up the ?devil sign" that mylie cyrus was throwing up......im gonna post the picture, that means bob marley was a part of the illuminati also.......oh no, they got mylie cyrus and bob marley
 8 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Yo Screw, stop arguing with this robot named vito, this mothef**ker wouldn't know if there was a hole in his head let alone how the game works.

Just another kid showing off, as far as I'm concerned.

In the end, they will see the truth the easy way from someone else, or the hard way on their own.
 8 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
watch, when it's all said and done, screwhead is going to be right and this is going to feel like one long drawn out south park episode We're all going to be like "REALLY?"
Speaking of South Park:

[pic - click to view]

Figure 46: The all-seeing eye and pyramid in Miss. Information’s New Age Shop is seen hanging from the ceiling [00:05:28] and also in a poster by the front door and in the storefront display window.

South Park (2000)
Episode 54 (Season 4, episode 6), Production No. 407. Air Date: 28 June 2000. Episode title: Cherokee Hair Tampons.

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-23-2009 at 08:44 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #88
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,484 | Props total: 1889 1889
wow,ya'll are taking this secret society s**t pretty far... so anybody who does music wit jay iz basically involved right?....c'mon son
 11-23-2009, 08:55 PM         #89
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My point exactly. You oppose this satanic/Illuminati bull but you spend you days trying to decipher and enlighten. You are a sheep. You are consumed. They got your mind, now how are you going to get it back??
 11-23-2009, 08:56 PM         #90
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ pretty much
 8 years ago '05        #91
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Quasi said:
My point exactly. You oppose this satanic/Illuminati bull but you spend you days trying to decipher and enlighten. You are a sheep. You are consumed. They got your mind, now how are you going to get it back??

you hear this....she is one of them...you are an illuminati member

*logs off before she sends her illuminati goons after me*
 8 years ago '05        #92
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,465 | Props total: 25181 25181
 Screwhead said:
The Rihanna fan laughs......not surprised.
....And Your Point Is?

You Have Someone Turning The Tables On This Shyt and Its Funny,I Told You People To Let People Think About It Then Forcing Down There Throats.

All These Logic Is Looking Funny Now.....

I Remember In 2000 The World Going End & The Devil Was Coming and Now What? Its 2009 Now..
 8 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 TwinCaliber2kz said:
wow,ya'll are taking this secret society s**t pretty far... so anybody who does music wit jay iz basically involved right?....c'mon son
Actions speak louder than words.
 11-23-2009, 09:06 PM         #94
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ really man... like another dude said... if this illuminati s**t really does exist then who cares??? it's beyond us on a whole other level... We won't be able to do anuthing about it... why try???
 8 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 Quasi said:
Trying to spread information is counterproductive?

What am I consumed by, exactly?

All of their fans spend their money on their records, merchandise, and tickets for shows, and I'M the one consumed?

How do they have my mind?
 8 years ago '04        #96
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
I love this bilderberg bulls**t...people basically saying "everything boils down to one organization ruling the world"...if they are just so damn powerful...its pointless to even b**ch about it...if theres an organization capable of world domination, then f**k...what are we really gonna do? shut the f**k up with this bulls**t you moron nobody cares.
They run the world, now they want to control everyone in it.

Music and their puppet artists are aiding in pushing the plan to the masses to make everyone more accepting of what is to come.

You would rather have someone else decide your life?

No wonder you don't care.
 11-23-2009, 09:23 PM         #97
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do u think Swizz Beats is illuminati?????
 11-23-2009, 09:31 PM         #98
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
You f**king moron I swear to f**king God I wish I could punch you for being so stupid...

LMFAO

U BETTER NOT EVA LET THIS n*gga FIND U HE GONNA f**k U UP DOG!
 8 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 Lungs said:
do u think Swizz Beats is illuminati?????
None of these recording artists (black recording artists, especially) are illuminati.....including Jay-Z.

But they are more than willing to serve to keep their fame......I wouldn't put it past Swizz Beats to be another puppet.
 8 years ago '06        #100
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao nooooo not my baby. I seen fabolous throw up that same s**t at his concert down here couple weeks. I dun give a f**k bout that s**t. IF it is true then too bad for them.

Alicia Keys aint choose the right path yet, though..... I left the rose pedals for her and s**t and she still aint follow the trail... she sleepin on the kid!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy