SMH @ Alicia Keys putting up Illunminati signs

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 Screwhead said:
Blah, blah, blah.....

Obviously you aren't "tired" enough to make a post here.

If you don't wish to hear it (or PROVE it wrong), then ignore it.

It's very simple.
no i was so tired of it that i posted one dummy. ive been ignoring it but its kinda hard when u idiots make thread after thread after thread after thread after thread about it.
 8 years ago '09        #42
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
jay and alicia are actually reptile people

either prove it wrong or leave it alone

jay-z is really pee wee herman in blackface, either prove it wrong or leave it alone.
 11-23-2009, 01:16 AM         #43
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ That's out of my personal collection, f**k this internet x-files s**t yall on I get down foreal I been on the real s**t since the early 90's and all my real millennium minds know what time it is, ain't no youtube videos/pictures about no rappers/entertainers nor sitting up making pointless threads go stop s**t. This plan was put together thousands of years before any of us was thought of and even the rich families that "think" they are going to be running s**t is just a small piece to the puzzle so either talk that real s**t or STFU with all this baseless nonsense and enjoy the music maine
lol, this is probably the funniest post I've read all month... You mothaf**kers actually believe this s**t man...
 11-23-2009, 01:20 AM         #44
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^
 8 years ago '04        #45
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
screwhead you're obviously a pretty intelligent dude, i'm taking that from the couple posts i read in this thread.

so how the f**k can you be so stupid to believe that these entertainers, and not just one, but a whole bunch are joining a secret society that has been around for thousands of years, and the only way to get in is by blood. not only that but the s**t is called freemasons, not illuminati like every single one of you call it. they have nothing to do with keeping other peoples fame, they can give a s**t less about your fame, they have no need for any of these stars.

i'm just curious how someone like you who seems pretty informed can come to such an idiotic conclusion
Alicia Keys is NOT joining a secret society.....but she is doing the bidding of those working for those who are.

With the monopolized corporate world taking form, the Bilderbergers in charge are following their orders to continue to manipulate the masses.....music is one of their vehicles.

These occult Bilderbergers are flaunting their control of the corporate world by making these "artists" pledge their support to the symbols corresponding to their Luciferian beliefs.

Aleister Crowley fan Jay-Z is higher up in the group of pawns, but is none the less, another pawn, but with full knowledge of the events taking place.

I didn't use the Illuminati title in this thread, but the Illuminati in a historical sense, is the makeup of various societies (to which little Alicia Keys is not a member of) and groups working towards the end goal of a New World Order.

If Alicia Keys wants to keep her fame, she will do their bidding.....and she is.

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-23-2009 at 01:28 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #46
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 AlexG1989 said:
Okay.... claimin Alicia pledged her allegiance to some secret society was bad, but now I'm appauled... How could you not know who Frieza, Cell and Buu are??? They're only the most powerful f!ghters in the world of Dragon Ball Z... the greatest anime ever made....

I bid good day to you sir, good day!!! I hope you get hit by an airplane somehow...

i agreed with ur previous post, but i tought u were naming weird names off the top of your head.
 8 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 PabloDiablo said:
jay and alicia are actually reptile people

either prove it wrong or leave it alone

jay-z is really pee wee herman in blackface, either prove it wrong or leave it alone.
Reptile people?

Dumbass.
 11-23-2009, 01:25 AM         #48
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did you miss the sarcasm in his post??? It was obvious he was imitating you...
 8 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Okay.... claimin Alicia pledged her allegiance to some secret society was bad, but now I'm appauled... How could you not know who Frieza, Cell and Buu are??? They're only the most powerful f!ghters in the world of Dragon Ball Z... the greatest anime ever made....
Calling my claims bulls**t, but basing you claims on a cartoon?

Seriously?

Nothing hypocritical there :rolleyes:

AlexG1989 said:
I bid good day to you sir, good day!!! I hope you get hit by an airplane somehow...
I think you "bid good day" when you brought up those cartoon characters.
 8 years ago '06        #50
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,965 | Props total: 3473 3473
I guess you can label me as a sheep.

Ba. Ba. Ba.

Help me fine a nice pasture of grass next weekend. (with a good breeze and plenty of shade)

...because all these NWO & Illuminati threads/discussions are getting played out.

From what I hear there's no way to stop the "so called" take over, so, if you not going to help me pick out a field, then at least point me in the direction of the nearest Illuminati recruiter, because I'm down for the cause. (It can't be stopped so why not join...)

11-23-2009, 01:39 AM         #51
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 ain't in it...he would own the Illuminati
 8 years ago '04        #52
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 AlexG1989 said:
lol, this is probably the funniest post I've read all month... You mothaf**kers actually believe this s**t man...
I believe it cause I'm watching it happen in front of my eyes those books I posted were published in the late 70's early 80's yet they talk about things in detail that noone could have predicted,They talk about bush/cheney (SP?) taking over the whitehouse for 8 years and positioning the world for another great war, they talk about bill clinton signing over america to the subjection of a "one world" Court system, they talk about the world slowly moving to a "one world" currency and a "one world government" & they talk about everyone being tagged with identy chips and noone being able to do anything without the goverment knowing.

This ain't no f**king game s**t is real out here but I ain't like these lames on here making 1000 threads about some rapper being in the Illuminati s**t is way bigger than that.

Use Your Eyes and look at whats going on around you they are using the media to get everyone used to the idea of control its deeper than rap my n*gga

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

^^^^all of that was in those books published nearly 2 decades before any of this and now its coming true, "8 million stories out there in the nekkid city its a pity half of yall won't make it" words never spoken so true

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 11-23-2009 at 01:47 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #53
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,613 | Props total: 13672 13672
 AlexG1989 said:
Lesson number 1: I'm not the one making this outrageous claim, you are and to add to that, you've provided zero evidence. I don't have to disprove s**t, you're the one claiming this chick is part of some secret society that's plotting to take over the world with Frieza and Cell with Majin Buu being the head leader....

that's how ridiculous your s**t sounds man...
:lachen001: :lachen001: :lachen001: :lachen001: :lachen001: :lachen001:
 11-23-2009, 06:52 AM         #54
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn shame boxden has a mod on that Secret Society s**t.
 11-23-2009, 06:55 AM         #55
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are none rock artist throwing up the horns?, seriously if that doesn't prove something is up then I don't know what.
 8 years ago '05        #56
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,174 | Props total: 11696 11696
I wish i cud ShakeMyHead at Alicia Keys
 8 years ago '09        #57
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 761 761
 MosDefinition said:
you cant prove it right so of course you ask him to prove it wrong

shes been successful since her first damn album so unless shes been with them since she first came out your reaching like you always do

if you hate all the damn symbolism that YOU see why watch it just ignore stop watch their videos and stop listening to their music

...exactly....fckin conspiracy theory warrior d*cks...im tired of all hearing all this s**t, some of my mates chat this s**t all day its so boring just get on with your life you'll never be able to do anything about it your as bad as some religion pushing preacher or somet
 8 years ago '08        #58
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
So uh...is Keyshia Cole gonna be next? Or did she fall off too quickly?
 8 years ago '07        #59
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Screwhead said:
^^^ WAY off topic.....but similar in scope.

Adopting a handsign with no clear meaning of it's historical context.

"Kids with guns," as the Gorillaz would say.
signs an symbols are whateva tha user wants them to be.for jews a swastika is symbol of hate,for nazi,its for country.when john carlos carlos threw up tha black fist at tha olympics,whites tried to say it was about racism,which clearly aint tha case.tha whites did what u often do.take a sign,an make it mean what u want it to mean,for sole purpose of discreditin an individual
 8 years ago '09        #60
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
threadstarter is reaching with this one...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy