Jayz AMA Acceptance Speech (Towards 50 Cent)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 murdamurda said:
Haha exposed, for what? Only one who got exposed is dilla for having too much time on his hands.

You boxden wanksta n*ggas are broke. Come get that Wall St money dog.
LMAO @ THIS SOFTCORE INDIAN IN DENIAL.
 8 years ago '05        #122
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^judging by your pictures...the only money you get is the one the one that starts with 'A' and ends with 'Rab'
 8 years ago '09        #123
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Murda snitches to the moderators everytime his ugly face gets exposed, why is that?

Cause he's a fan, a phony, a fake, a pus*y, a Stan.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 11-23-2009 at 08:50 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #124
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
Why does everyone think this is gon be some epic battle? we have our hate towards certain rappers but i mean come on yo, jay-z would destroy him on wax, why is that so hard to see? exactly its not, everyone on BX knows damn well 50 is not f**kin wit jay on the mic, anyoen who knows ANYTHING about rap knows that, its jus that n*ggas are more and more starting to act like females, and hate jus to hate, even when they know the truth
 8 years ago '05        #125
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 ImageOfTruth said:
Murda snitches to the moderators everytime his ugly face gets exposed, why is that?

Cause he's a fan, a phony, a fake, a pus*y, a Stan.
haha, because if your pic was posted my screen would break.

Come to jersey and pop that s**t. I'll have my bloods and muslims ship you out to africa in a box. you'll be found in ghanna n*gga.

I got that connect come check it.
 11-23-2009, 09:04 AM         #126
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
Haha exposed, for what? Only one who got exposed is dilla for having too much time on his hands.

You boxden wanksta n*ggas are broke. Come get that Wall St money dog.
 murdamurda said:

Come to jersey and pop that s**t. I'll have my bloods and muslims ship you out to africa in a box. you'll be found in ghanna n*gga.

Says This Guy

[pic - click to view]

But Anyways...

50 Stans are Funny.. 1st they get mad that Jay aint Address 50.. Then when he does they go into denial and pretend that it wasnt a shot at 50.. I dont get it

Either way.. 50 Lost

Last edited by N I K E; 11-23-2009 at 09:05 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #127
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 murdamurda said:

The state of denial you are in exceeds anything I've seen on the net thus far.
 8 years ago '09        #128
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 frequent23 said:
why does everyone think this is gon be some epic battle? We have our hate towards certain rappers but i mean come on yo, jay-z would destroy him on wax, why is that so hard to see? Exactly its not, everyone on bx knows damn well 50 is not f**kin wit jay on the mic, anyoen who knows anything about rap knows that, its jus that n*ggas are more and more starting to act like females, and hate jus to hate, even when they know the truth
see my whole thing is why do ppl automatically think jay-z will win every battle like no one remembers the nas diss record!!!!and i aint trying to say 50 is a lyrickal as jayz.....and you make it seem like jay could crush 50....dont sleep on him.....
 8 years ago '06        #129
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 MELODY said:
Attention eminem stans

hov just won this award over eminem

Okay it's an award damn what does that got to do with rapping? It's an entertainment award not a best MC Award.
 8 years ago '05        #130
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:

The state of denial you are in exceeds anything I've seen on the net thus far.
Another upset fan that Joe Budden hasnt got a song on the radio in 7+ years.

Its okay son, being broke is tough. haha @ these n*ggas thinking they getting money.
 8 years ago '05        #131
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 N I K E said:
Says This Guy
But Anyways...

50 Stans are Funny.. 1st they get mad that Jay aint Address 50.. Then when he does they go into denial and pretend that it wasnt a shot at 50.. I dont get it

Either way.. 50 Lost
How 50 lost when he has over half a billie , jay-z scared shook, and getting joe budden throwing up all over the net for bagging his wifey?
 8 years ago '06        #132
frequent23 
space
space
 THE RETURN 35 said:
see my whole thing is why do ppl automatically think jay-z will win every battle like no one remembers the nas diss record!!!!and i aint trying to say 50 is a lyrickal as jayz.....and you make it seem like jay could crush 50....dont sleep on him.....
he was beefin wit nas my nig, both of jay and nas are in ALOT of peoples top 5's and you know that man, i never one time said jay would win every battle, but its 50 cent my n*gga, im talkin ON WAX, this aint ja rule or fat joe or rick ross we talkin bout, im lookin at the match-up, jay-z would smash 50 on wax, its common sense, 50 barely survived the Rick Ross beef so he started makin funny movies n what not, but the thing is do you think 50 really thinks he can see Jay?? as good of a business man that 50 is he knows that
 8 years ago '06        #133
frequent23 
space
space
50 knows he cant see jay in a battle, his marketing strategy aint workin, he wanted jay to say sumthin slick before his album dropped and he didnt, now his album gon go 5x aluminum
 8 years ago '09        #134
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 frequent23 said:
he was beefin wit nas my nig, both of jay and nas are in ALOT of peoples top 5's and you know that man, i never one time said jay would win every battle, but its 50 cent my n*gga, im talkin ON WAX, this aint ja rule or fat joe or rick ross we talkin bout, im lookin at the match-up, jay-z would smash 50 on wax, its common sense, 50 barely survived the Rick Ross beef so he started makin funny movies n what not, but the thing is do you think 50 really thinks he can see Jay?? as good of a business man that 50 is he knows that
n*gga PLEASE!!!!!RICK ROSS GOT f**kIN BODY BAGGED/TOE TAGGED IN THE WHOLE BEEF s**t SON....BUT BACK TO THE THREAD WE AINT TALKING ABOUT "THE SUPER UGLY" JAY WE AINT TALKING ABOUT "THE TAKEOVER" JAY WE TALKING ABOUT "JOCKIN JAYZ".....AND I KNOW YOU DIDNT SAY THAT IN YOUR POST BUT IM SAYING EVERYONE MAKES JAY SEEM LIKE HE IS THIS GOD OF RAP WHEN HES NOT HE PUT OUT A FEW GOOD ALBUMS THATS IT....I AINT SAYING 50 IS ANY DIFFERENT s**t IS JUST MUSIC RIGHT!BUT ALL IM SAYIN IS DONT SLEEP ON 50 WHEN IT COMES TO THIS DISS/BEEF s**t
 8 years ago '07        #135
sacpasse87 
space
space
$758 | Props total: 0 0
mmmm, didn't like jay's delivery on that quote, said it a bit too quickly like he wasn't sure if he wanted to say it in the first place...should have let it resonate i barely caught it the first time
 11-23-2009, 09:40 AM         #136
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE RETURN 35 said:
n*gga PLEASE!!!!!RICK ROSS GOT f**kIN BODY BAGGED/TOE TAGGED IN THE WHOLE BEEF s**t SON....BUT BACK TO THE THREAD WE AINT TALKING ABOUT "THE SUPER UGLY" JAY WE AINT TALKING ABOUT "THE TAKEOVER" JAY WE TALKING ABOUT "JOCKIN JAYZ".....AND I KNOW YOU DIDNT SAY THAT IN YOUR POST BUT IM SAYING EVERYONE MAKES JAY SEEM LIKE HE IS THIS GOD OF RAP WHEN HES NOT HE PUT OUT A FEW GOOD ALBUMS THATS IT....I AINT SAYING 50 IS ANY DIFFERENT s**t IS JUST MUSIC RIGHT!BUT ALL IM SAYIN IS DONT SLEEP ON 50 WHEN IT COMES TO THIS DISS/BEEF s**t
Not on wax! Banks got at him but 50 dis track was weak
 8 years ago '04        #137
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
Jay-Z needs to step his laugh game up
 8 years ago '09        #138
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 onq said:
Not on wax! Banks got at him but 50 dis track was weak
WHAT THE DIFFERENCE FROM WHAT 50 DID TO WHAT 2PAC DID WHEN HE TOOK A PICTURE WITH FAITH EVANS AND PUT THAT s**t ON A MAG COVER......WHO IS REALLY BEING MORE DISRESPECTFUL HERE????

IF ANYTHING ROSS MADE HIM SELF EVEN MORE STUPID SAYING HE COULD SEE BANKS AND EMINEM LIKE WHAT KIND OF s**t WAS THAT....

AND LIKE TRIPLE C'S LIKE REALLY WHO/WHAT THE f**k ARE THEY A BUNCH OF NOBODYS
 8 years ago '05        #139
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
That's a dig at 50. Was no reach. Why would he say that, he had no reason to?
 8 years ago '06        #140
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy