The Official New Orleans Saints VS New England Patriots Game Thread [Discussion/Avy Bets]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got When Nov 30th Comes?
NO Saints 30 47.62%
NE Patriots 33 52.38%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
and i hope all yall saints fan in this thread from the dirty dirty...bcuz if not, then hop off the bandwagon please
 8 years ago '05        #122
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
and i hope all yall saints fan in this thread from the dirty dirty...bcuz if not, then hop off the bandwagon please
.....Am A Southern n*gga Thats From The West Coast,LA Aint Got No Football Team. So f**k It,I Can Root For Whoever I f**kin Want.....

Game Day Tomorrow b**ches
 11-29-2009, 07:24 PM         #123
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we lose , im gonna stop with my many threads and talkin s**t....but if we win, well......... :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #124
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i know 1 thing...reggie bush wont do a thing in this game.
 8 years ago '06        #125
capo504 1 heat pts
space
space
$735 | Props total: 720 720
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
Name Check.
 11-29-2009, 08:46 PM         #126
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, one more day before the Saints cement their spot as the Best team in the NFL. I know they wont stop Brady, Moss, and Welker. But to think Belicheck is going to completely stop Dew and Sean Payton, yall must be fukking crazy. It going to high scoring game, and a great one to capped off a great Thanksgiving Weekend.
 8 years ago '04        #127
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Syphernix said:
are you f**king ignant to quote people who debate each other over their opinions??

you and your fellow fans are actually mad because the whole sports world doesnt bowdown to your saints?? are you serious playa j, i would think you and T would be a lil more smarter and mature then these other dummies on here making yall look bad
u, the 1 who said danny ware > pierre thomas, callin me a dummy?

sure
 8 years ago '09        #128
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
I hope the saints win, I hate the Pats!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #129
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 awall said:
i know 1 thing...reggie bush wont do a thing in this game.
yeah reggie's been giving the cheerleaders new ideas
 8 years ago '04        #130
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
Brady should have a great game, if NE limits turnovers they will win
 8 years ago '04        #131
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
Im So 504 Repin Algiers n Chalmette....Been A Saints Fan Since My Daddy Nuted In My Mom lol jokes aside been a saints fans since i was 2 my mom said she said i was runnin around in my diaper sayin Who Dat......goin to games when n*ggas was wearin paper bags askin my mom whats up wit the bag she said they got f**ked up faces lol...But Tonight is Tha Game I Hope We Smash Bean Town Pats......WHO DAT...WE DAT
 8 years ago '07        #132
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Plizaya J said:
u, the 1 who said danny ware > pierre thomas, callin me a dummy?

sure
again my opinion before the season and it was very feasible

but again you getting worked up over someone else's thoughts just enjoy your team and do you
 11-30-2009, 09:46 AM         #133
SamWitwicky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Autobots rolllllllllll out............its game day
 8 years ago '06        #134
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
i can't wait to see the pats fans reaction when they fall victim to the black and gold. and i'll be there front and center at the super dome. i got tickets. whot dat b**ches!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #135
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
damn i wish i had me some tickets to this game its gon b live in the dome tonite i know my people gon b out there tailgating n s**t early ! n*gga WHO DAT n*gga WE DAT....!!!
 8 years ago '07        #136
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
cant wait for this game, gonna be nasty
 8 years ago '04        #137
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 smokeweed101. said:
s**t is looking like a grade school class here, makes me want to just chill until the game. f**king immature pricks.
Agreed. This must have been the most homos3xually inclined trash talking ever committed. These f*gs are posting up clips from the Goonies saying "it's our time."
 8 years ago '04        #138
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
if the Pats fans on here getting uneasy over some trash talking and videos being posted.. the fans that actually go to the game just might cry. its raining here and that means all the bars are being up-rooted by Saints fans right now. PLUS Bayou Classic weekend is still in effect?? they won't be very nice at all come game time!

WHO DAT?? :agreement6:

Last edited by kidd247; 11-30-2009 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: I forgot 2 say WHO DAT??
 8 years ago '04        #139
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Calamity said:
man if the saints beat the pats... all this s**ttin on the saints like we a f**kin fluke... man 4real this s**t got to stop... i mean its cool if you got a grudge against the saints cuz some people just dont like certain teams... but cmon son... it seems like theres more saints doubters every week... times change & change come with time... after all those years we made some good moves and we got a championship caliber team in my opinion... we paid dues why is everybody prayin on our downfall?? some of yall just aint bein real... like we aint got the best offense in the L or close 2nd

pretty tony signing off... tell your girl i said *muah*

Who is underrating the Saints? The only people complaining about them not getting respect are the flamers in this thread. You guys got some sort of complex or something?

BTW: Nice sign off you herb

I found a picture of you, LadiesMan and Plizaya at last years Mardi Gras

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #140
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 kidd247 said:
if the Pats fans on here getting uneasy over some trash talking and videos being posted.. the fans that actually go to the game just might cry. its raining here and that means all the bars are being up-rooted by Saints fans right now. PLUS Bayou Classic weekend is still in effect?? they won't be very nice at all come game time!

WHO DAT?? :agreement6:
We're not getting uneasy- we're laughing at how homo the trash talking is. Clearly you guys have never been in a position to talk trash before so this is your first season doing so but still.. not good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy