The Official New Orleans Saints VS New England Patriots Game Thread [Discussion/Avy Bets]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
99 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got When Nov 30th Comes?
NO Saints 30 47.62%
NE Patriots 33 52.38%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996 OP
space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28481 28481
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
and i hope all yall saints fan in this thread from the dirty dirty...bcuz if not, then hop off the bandwagon please
.....Am A Southern n*gga Thats From The West Coast,LA Aint Got No Football Team. So f**k It,I Can Root For Whoever I f**kin Want.....

Game Day Tomorrow b**ches
 11-29-2009, 06:24 PM         #122
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we lose , im gonna stop with my many threads and talkin s**t....but if we win, well......... :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #123
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
i know 1 thing...reggie bush wont do a thing in this game.
 8 years ago '06        #124
capo504 1 heat pts
space
space
$743 | Props total: 875 875
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
and i hope all yall saints fan in this thread from the dirty dirty...bcuz if not, then hop off the bandwagon please
Name Check.
 11-29-2009, 07:46 PM         #125
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, one more day before the Saints cement their spot as the Best team in the NFL. I know they wont stop Brady, Moss, and Welker. But to think Belicheck is going to completely stop Dew and Sean Payton, yall must be fukking crazy. It going to high scoring game, and a great one to capped off a great Thanksgiving Weekend.
 8 years ago '04        #126
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Syphernix said:
are you f**king ignant to quote people who debate each other over their opinions??

you and your fellow fans are actually mad because the whole sports world doesnt bowdown to your saints?? are you serious playa j, i would think you and T would be a lil more smarter and mature then these other dummies on here making yall look bad
u, the 1 who said danny ware > pierre thomas, callin me a dummy?

sure
 8 years ago '09        #127
McmasterlockPt2 42 heat pts42
space
space
$13,000 | Props total: 952 952
I hope the saints win, I hate the Pats!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #128
CarmeloStarks 95 heat pts95
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1478 1478
 awall said:
i know 1 thing...reggie bush wont do a thing in this game.
yeah reggie's been giving the cheerleaders new ideas
 8 years ago '04        #129
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,178 | Props total: 3844 3844
Brady should have a great game, if NE limits turnovers they will win
 8 years ago '04        #130
Kognito 
space
space
$664 | Props total: 10 10
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
Im So 504 Repin Algiers n Chalmette....Been A Saints Fan Since My Daddy Nuted In My Mom lol jokes aside been a saints fans since i was 2 my mom said she said i was runnin around in my diaper sayin Who Dat......goin to games when n*ggas was wearin paper bags askin my mom whats up wit the bag she said they got f**ked up faces lol...But Tonight is Tha Game I Hope We Smash Bean Town Pats......WHO DAT...WE DAT
 8 years ago '07        #131
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,331 | Props total: 64 64
 Plizaya J said:
u, the 1 who said danny ware > pierre thomas, callin me a dummy?

sure
again my opinion before the season and it was very feasible

but again you getting worked up over someone else's thoughts just enjoy your team and do you
 11-30-2009, 08:46 AM         #132
SamWitwicky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Autobots rolllllllllll out............its game day
 8 years ago '06        #133
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
i can't wait to see the pats fans reaction when they fall victim to the black and gold. and i'll be there front and center at the super dome. i got tickets. whot dat b**ches!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #134
jayyast 
space
space
$471 | Props total: 129 129
damn i wish i had me some tickets to this game its gon b live in the dome tonite i know my people gon b out there tailgating n s**t early ! n*gga WHO DAT n*gga WE DAT....!!!
 8 years ago '07        #135
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
cant wait for this game, gonna be nasty
 8 years ago '04        #136
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 smokeweed101. said:
s**t is looking like a grade school class here, makes me want to just chill until the game. f**king immature pricks.
Agreed. This must have been the most homos3xually inclined trash talking ever committed. These f*gs are posting up clips from the Goonies saying "it's our time."
 8 years ago '04        #137
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 1808 1808
if the Pats fans on here getting uneasy over some trash talking and videos being posted.. the fans that actually go to the game just might cry. its raining here and that means all the bars are being up-rooted by Saints fans right now. PLUS Bayou Classic weekend is still in effect?? they won't be very nice at all come game time!

WHO DAT?? :agreement6:

Last edited by kidd247; 11-30-2009 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: I forgot 2 say WHO DAT??
 8 years ago '04        #138
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Calamity said:
man if the saints beat the pats... all this s**ttin on the saints like we a f**kin fluke... man 4real this s**t got to stop... i mean its cool if you got a grudge against the saints cuz some people just dont like certain teams... but cmon son... it seems like theres more saints doubters every week... times change & change come with time... after all those years we made some good moves and we got a championship caliber team in my opinion... we paid dues why is everybody prayin on our downfall?? some of yall just aint bein real... like we aint got the best offense in the L or close 2nd

pretty tony signing off... tell your girl i said *muah*

Who is underrating the Saints? The only people complaining about them not getting respect are the flamers in this thread. You guys got some sort of complex or something?

BTW: Nice sign off you herb

I found a picture of you, LadiesMan and Plizaya at last years Mardi Gras

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #139
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 kidd247 said:
if the Pats fans on here getting uneasy over some trash talking and videos being posted.. the fans that actually go to the game just might cry. its raining here and that means all the bars are being up-rooted by Saints fans right now. PLUS Bayou Classic weekend is still in effect?? they won't be very nice at all come game time!

WHO DAT?? :agreement6:
We're not getting uneasy- we're laughing at how homo the trash talking is. Clearly you guys have never been in a position to talk trash before so this is your first season doing so but still.. not good.
 8 years ago '04        #140
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 1808 1808
 tommymm96 said:
We're not getting uneasy- we're laughing at how homo the trash talking is. Clearly you guys have never been in a position to talk trash before so this is your first season doing so but still.. not good.
it's just Sports entertainment man.. I do admit some people just push the envelope a little too far. but that makes it even better if we lose, you have more trash to talk back AND have the right to do so. it goes both ways. even with the videos being posted, just don't watch them lol. I'm not saying they ALL were relevant, but they mean something to the fans. lastly, not trying to pull the whole "sorrow" card. but you guys are dealing with a city and fans that really have nothing else besides a Football team and Bourbon Street :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
35 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
83 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
39 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
150 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy