The Official New Orleans Saints VS New England Patriots Game Thread [Discussion/Avy Bets]

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
26 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got When Nov 30th Comes?
NO Saints 30 47.62%
NE Patriots 33 52.38%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-27-2009, 09:00 PM         #101
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this might be the game of the year. i think NE gonna s**t on the saints
 11-27-2009, 10:05 PM         #102
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
i dont think we will have greer and porter is definitely out
go back in the thread....i put a nola.com link and porter practiced and greer practiced and is listed as probable
 11-27-2009, 10:06 PM         #103
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
this might be the game of the year. i think NE gonna s**t on the saints
yea i heard that 10 weeks in a row ...
 11-27-2009, 10:09 PM         #104
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Good luck stopping Brees with those bums on defense.
I Corrected it for you :greetings10:
 11-27-2009, 10:23 PM         #105
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u know whats really funny? ...did u know the pats actually have 3 losses ? so they are beatable....and thats a fact....what your saying about the saints is your opinion ,until it actually happens...But We Are Undefeated for a reason...And The Pats Will Become our Next Victim ...........YOU'RE NEXT !
 11-27-2009, 11:12 PM         #106
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #107
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
man if the saints beat the pats... all this s**ttin on the saints like we a f**kin fluke... man 4real this s**t got to stop... i mean its cool if you got a grudge against the saints cuz some people just dont like certain teams... but cmon son... it seems like theres more saints doubters every week... times change & change come with time... after all those years we made some good moves and we got a championship caliber team in my opinion... we paid dues why is everybody prayin on our downfall?? some of yall just aint bein real... like we aint got the best offense in the L or close 2nd

pretty tony signing off... tell your girl i said *muah*
 11-28-2009, 09:36 AM         #108
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
man if the saints beat the pats... all this s**ttin on the saints like we a f**kin fluke... man 4real this s**t got to stop... i mean its cool if you got a grudge against the saints cuz some people just dont like certain teams... but cmon son... it seems like theres more saints doubters every week... times change & change come with time... after all those years we made some good moves and we got a championship caliber team in my opinion... we paid dues why is everybody prayin on our downfall?? some of yall just aint bein real... like we aint got the best offense in the L or close 2nd

Im loving this hating s**t....That usually means you are successful

LET EM HATE..ITS THEIR JOB

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #109
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
saints fans are hilarious
 8 years ago '04        #110
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
Look With Every Saints Win They Will Have 20 More Haters added.....Look I Can See The Media Now When Saints Win....Awww The Pats Was Not Ova the lose Too The Colts...Brady Put His Tampon In Wrong.....LOl..We Win And We Will Still Be Hated On Noone Will Look At Us a the #1 Team Look We Can Make It Too The Super Bowl wit No Lost On R Record And lets Say we Meet Up Wit The Pats U Know Everyone Gonna Say the Pats Gonna Win....I LOve Tha Hate I just Laugh Harder With Every Win......SO WHO DAT
 8 years ago '04        #111
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 Kognito said:
Look With Every Saints Win They Will Have 20 More Haters added.....Look I Can See The Media Now When Saints Win....Awww The Pats Was Not Ova the lose Too The Colts...Brady Put His Tampon In Wrong.....LOl..We Win And We Will Still Be Hated On Noone Will Look At Us a the #1 Team Look We Can Make It Too The Super Bowl wit No Lost On R Record And lets Say we Meet Up Wit The Pats U Know Everyone Gonna Say the Pats Gonna Win....I LOve Tha Hate I just Laugh Harder With Every Win......SO WHO DAT
n*gga stop reachin wit this underdog role, noone looks at the saints in that way anymore, everyone knows they are legit and n*ggas give the Saints respect, just they hate their fan base, and rightfully so wit n*ggas like LadiesMan spamming every thread wit pics and videos that nobody gives 2 s**ts about honestly
 8 years ago '07        #112
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Kognito said:
make complete sentences that make sense and you may get some respect
 11-28-2009, 01:29 PM         #113
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall better pray we dont win..because the sportscenter 1st page will have 15+ individual saints threads the next morning if we do win
 8 years ago '04        #114
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 chctynig2804 said:
n*gga stop reachin wit this underdog role, noone looks at the saints in that way anymore, everyone knows they are legit and n*ggas give the Saints respect, just they hate their fan base, and rightfully so wit n*ggas like LadiesMan spamming every thread wit pics and videos that nobody gives 2 s**ts about honestly
thats y some analysts on espn rank saints as the #4 team (skip had pats at 1, hill had them at 2)

ya, much respect
 8 years ago '07        #115
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Plizaya J said:
thats y some analysts on espn rank saints as the #4 team (skip had pats at 1, hill had them at 2)

ya, much respect
are you f**king ignant to quote people who debate each other over their opinions??

you and your fellow fans are actually mad because the whole sports world doesnt bowdown to your saints?? are you serious playa j, i would think you and T would be a lil more smarter and mature then these other dummies on here making yall look bad
 8 years ago '04        #116
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
 chctynig2804 said:

underdog role no i know my team would smash any team in tha nfl....im talkin bout media outlook on the saints.....
 11-28-2009, 04:07 PM         #117
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Patriots had their time....DOWN HERE, ITS OUR TIME ...ITS OUR TIME DOWN HERE

[video - click to view]

11-28-2009, 08:14 PM         #118
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:

Its not that big of a deal, we probably won't meet up again and the point is clear that our offense is better and we will prove it Monday. Nobody is hating on the Saints they can win a championship first then ask for hate.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 11-28-2009 at 08:16 PM..
 11-28-2009, 08:16 PM         #119
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
are you f**king ignant to quote people who debate each other over their opinions??

you and your fellow fans are actually mad because the whole sports world doesnt bowdown to your saints?? are you serious playa j, i would think you and T would be a lil more smarter and mature then these other dummies on here making yall look bad
s**t is looking like a grade school class here, makes me want to just chill until the game. f**king immature pricks.
 11-28-2009, 09:55 PM         #120
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my n*gga chad jones (safety at lsu) been working with our fs roman harper in new orleans...check out those lsu-ark highlights ....see what roman harper gonna do that whiteboy if he wanna be brave enough to catch it up the middle
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy