The Official New Orleans Saints VS New England Patriots Game Thread [Discussion/Avy Bets]

most viewed right now
 277
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 220
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Ayesha Curry tries to get physical with drunk Rockets fan.
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who You Got When Nov 30th Comes?
NO Saints 30 47.62%
NE Patriots 33 52.38%
Voters: 63. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-23-2009, 12:33 PM         #21
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll get in on an avy bet. Saints all the way n*ggas
 8 years ago '05        #22
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$871 | Props total: 23 23
 m-f said:
:agreement6: I'm in.
Send a pm to fresh whyte and get in on the avy bet dont throw bricks and hide your hand boy:angry12:
 8 years ago '07        #23
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
I've only done 1 avy bet in the 2 years i've been on this site, and it was this year and they lost. I dont care about avy bets, i think they'rep ointless so I'm not in.

I support my team by going to the games, cheering them on, and watching the games, not by putting up some avy an opposing team fan made or making up some gay avy that the opposing team fan has to wear.

I'm saying Pats win in a great game, and close game.

I hope no one really thinks getting in on an avy bet makes you a Super fan...
 11-23-2009, 01:13 PM         #24
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brady is good at this dome, a couple SB's I believe, should be a good game and we should come out aggressive on their defense.
 8 years ago '07        #25
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
^^ 1 SB...SB 36, the best one of them all
 8 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997 OP
space
avatar space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28735 28735
 keithbm1111 said:
I've only done 1 avy bet in the 2 years i've been on this site, and it was this year and they lost. I dont care about avy bets, i think they'rep ointless so I'm not in.

I support my team by going to the games, cheering them on, and watching the games, not by putting up some avy an opposing team fan made or making up some gay avy that the opposing team fan has to wear.

I'm saying Pats win in a great game, and close game.

I hope no one really thinks getting in on an avy bet makes you a Super fan...
...I Said I Didnt Wanna Hear Excuses,You Wont Do The Avy Bet Cause You Have A Feeling You Might Jinx Your Squad After What Happen Last Year,So You Shakey On Making A Avy Bet Cause Your First Bet You Lost. Just Admit Your Kind Of Shakey Then Giving Us This Whole Excuse Of Why You Wont Do It. Its A Simple Yes Or Pass....Not A Lifestory Of You Becoming A Fan,Damn
 8 years ago '07        #27
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Of course Im nervous, 2 good teams. Saints fans are nervous too whether you admit it or not. i think it could easily go either way.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #28
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$871 | Props total: 23 23
 keithbm1111 said:
I've only done 1 avy bet in the 2 years i've been on this site, and it was this year and they lost. I dont care about avy bets, i think they'rep ointless so I'm not in.

I support my team by going to the games, cheering them on, and watching the games, not by putting up some avy an opposing team fan made or making up some gay avy that the opposing team fan has to wear.

I'm saying Pats win in a great game, and close game.

I hope no one really thinks getting in on an avy bet makes you a Super fan...
Punk a.ss b**ch...just admit it you dont want to avy bet because u dont think the pats will win...its that simple.
 8 years ago '06        #29
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Im going for NO here... I cant even call a winner but I want the Saints to win cause Im hoping that they can win out until Dallas and Dallas can knock them off late in the year in December & Romo & the Boys can get a huge confidence boost heading into the playoffs. This teams needs to get a little swag cause I know n*ggas is on pins & needles about f**king up in December again
 11-24-2009, 05:01 AM         #30
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Im going for NO here... I cant even call a winner but I want the Saints to win cause Im hoping that they can win out until Dallas and Dallas can knock them off late in the year in December & Romo & the Boys can get a huge confidence boost heading into the playoffs. This teams needs to get a little swag cause I know n*ggas is on pins & needles about f**king up in December again
scoring 7 points against us will only get u a 40-7 blowout
 11-24-2009, 06:45 AM         #31
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
^^ 1 SB...SB 36, the best one of them all
Yea I think you're right, the 96 and 85 bowls we lost were played there then.
 11-24-2009, 06:47 AM         #32
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Im going for NO here... I cant even call a winner but I want the Saints to win cause Im hoping that they can win out until Dallas and Dallas can knock them off late in the year in December & Romo & the Boys can get a huge confidence boost heading into the playoffs. This teams needs to get a little swag cause I know n*ggas is on pins & needles about f**king up in December again
Pats are much more dangerous than Dallas, stop thinking backwards, these dudes will have a loss by the time they face Romo and his winter issues.
 11-24-2009, 07:24 AM         #33
LadiesMan217 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think the pats have been against a crowd this year like ours .....if u think you've heard noise before...watch and see the who dats



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]



Last edited by LadiesMan217; 11-24-2009 at 07:34 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #34
oceanman J 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$971 | Props total: 460 460
WHO DAT!!!!

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 8 years ago '07        #35
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
you're right I dont think the Pats have gone to a stadium and saw a bunch of tools dressed as transformers
 8 years ago '04        #36
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 grovesoulja said:
Punk a.ss b**ch...just admit it you dont want to avy bet because u dont think the pats will win...its that simple.
Shut up you f**king f*g. Do you know how gay you sound? Re-read what you wrote. Wow.


Anyway, I got Pats. Gonna be a good a.ss game.
 8 years ago '04        #37
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 755 755
lets look at the teams the Saints have beat:
Detroit (2-8)
Philadelphia (5-4)
Buffalo (3-7)
NY Yets (4-6)
NY Giants (6-4)
Miami (5-5)
Atlanta (5-5)
Carolina (4-6)
St.Louis (1-9)
Tampa Bay (1-9)

your schedule hasn't been s**t...only beat 2 teams with a record better than .500
 8 years ago '04        #38
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3865 3865
 grovesoulja said:
put that avy up...come to think of it u, a cowgirls fan....just hold all that "i'm gonna go with the pats" and wait your damn turn, the saints will kick that a.ss soon enough.
ummm ok???
 11-24-2009, 02:35 PM         #39
SamWitwicky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
lets look at the teams the Saints have beat:
Detroit (2-8)
Philadelphia (5-4)
Buffalo (3-7)
NY Yets (4-6)
NY Giants (6-4)
Miami (5-5)
Atlanta (5-5)
Carolina (4-6)
St.Louis (1-9)
Tampa Bay (1-9)

your schedule hasn't been s**t...only beat 2 teams with a record better than .500

all these teams were suppose to be contenders when the season started and we played some of them during their peak times..its not our fault those teams went down hill after we played them.....(well kinda)
 8 years ago '06        #40
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Pats are much more dangerous than Dallas, stop thinking backwards, these dudes will have a loss by the time they face Romo and his winter issues.
If yall dont hand them an L then theyre gonna face us undefeated. I dont see anyway the Falcons or Skins can hang

& I agree. Pats are a better team then us but its any given sunday for a reason. You saw Oakland beat Cincy & KC beat Pitt last weekend
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 35
I will marry this woman for real.
123 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
57 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
56 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy