whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system

most viewed right now
Video inside What You Didnt Know about The 50 CENT situation w the challenged kid
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 20 most disturbing & Creepy craigslists ads
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 2 - Woman filmed berating dad using ‘food stamps’--accusing him of ..
144 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Power 105.1's Angela Yee VS Hot 97's Laura Stylez
179 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
60460 pageviews
6 comments

creeper 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
whats the quickest way to flush thc(weed) out of ur system

i need to know how to so i can pass my p!ss test..:angry12:image... so i would greatly appreciate it if any of yall can help me out...

top in section
53 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
11 comments
top in tech
top in section
132 comments
top in news

11-22-2009, 10:45 AM         #2
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

TAKE THIS 5 HOURS BEFORE YOUR TEST

6 years ago '09        #3
creeper 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 0 0
do yall know anything about niacin pills

6 years ago '09        #4
masterSYKO 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 0 0
Drink a lot of cranberry juice, water. Depends on how much time you have homie

6 years ago '05        #5
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
I'm tired of seeing these threads. There needs to be no more threads on this subject. this right here is IT. THIS IS IT. 4 all the dummies. CHEATING DRUG TESTS FOR DUMMIES 101:

don't listen to any of these idiots talkin bout drink water or take pills. They will get ur a.ss knocked for sure. homeboy posted the picture of the dtox drink. take 5 hours before ur test. that is the right idea.

now i dk where u at but most cities have what we call 'head shops' where they sell "water pipes", posters, salvia, u kno all that pothead nonsense. most of these stores, at least around where i'm at, also carry the latest detox drinks under the table. so u could go holler at them, tell them to hook u up and they will prob look out, b careful how u ask tho, if u need 2 pass a drug test for probation or something then don't tell them bcuz that they won't sell u the drink cuz it will put them right in the middle of commiting a crime (tampering w/ a state drug test). so just b like yo i need a detox drink u got those? they should hook u up. i used to take readyclean and i personally vouch 4 it. U can prob get it online or at GNC somewhere too but that ain't what i used 2 do. they had 2 different size bottles, a regular size one 4 ppl who weight 160 or less and a tall boy for cats who way 200 or more. I weighed 180-190 at the time and i always took the tall drink, s**t was 50$. peep it:

-3 hours b4 the test, chug the whole drink. its nasty stuff. but drink it all and don't throw it up.
-then fill the bottle up with water and chug that. Get every last bit of it.
-its gonna mess ur stomach up something horrible so i'd do it on an empty stomach if i were u.
-then fill a tall water bottle up, and keep filling/drinking all the way up to when u have to take the test. by the time u walk in 2 take the test, u should have 2 p!ss every 10 minutes and should be pissing strait up clear water, pretty much.
-basically after u drink the detox and start drinking water u have a six hour window where u will p!ss clean. so make sure no unforseen distractions come between then and the test or u will fail like a dumbass if u take a p!ss after the window has passed.

if u follow these rules and quit smoking 3-5 days before u take the test (just 2 b sure, i dk bout u but i was smoking ALOT everyDAY back then and this s**t still worked 4 me), u will pass with flying colors no questions asked. Don't listen to these dummies talkin bout "just drink mad water" or "take these pills" they are full of s**t don't kno what they are talkin bout they just goin off some dumb s**t they heard their boy say and they will get u knocked listening to them.

NOTE: if this is for a job and they send the p!ss off to a lab to get tested, those tests are more sophisticated and can detect to detox chemicals in ur piss. so get more info. But if u talkin bout the test where they just drop the plastic piece in the cup and it changes colors and s**t, then yea u can beat that s**t like u own it no problem. also, the slower ur metabolism is (if u aren't running/lifting/playin ball everyday, doin active s**t.... if u are just sitting around gettin high eating cheesburgers aand all type of junk food) these tactics are less likely 2 work. marijuana is fat soluble(sp?) or some s**t like that and stays in ur system longer than any other drug. so the higher ur metabolism is the more likely u will beat the test,

6 years ago '06        #6
adam_balbaa 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
my boy quite smoking a month before his army p!ss test, just drank pure watter and he passed...i also heard chugging vinegar will do it

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Views review youve all been waiting for
139 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Book of Hoe: found a pic of your grandmother!!😎
56 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake VIEWS Had 81 Writers
168 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 Cent Is In Serious Trouble For making Fun of a Mentally Handicapped..
459 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jemelle Hill goes in on defending Raiders Connor Cook
37 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #DC4 on the way? (shots at Drake and OVO)
186 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LIPSTICK BX REPORT: Industry Thot Blac Chyna Has Sex Tape With Walking..
111 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steve Kerr Believes Draymond is Top Ten in the LG
158 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy