NBA Player Of The Decade

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Is The Player Of The Decade
Carmelo Anthony 2 0.60%
Dwyane Wade 7 2.11%
Allen Iverson 15 4.53%
Shaquille O'Neal 25 7.55%
Tim Duncan 69 20.85%
Kobe Bryant 186 56.19%
Kevin Garnett 4 1.21%
LeBron James 18 5.44%
Dirk Nowitzki 2 0.60%
Robert Horry 3 0.91%
Voters: 331. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-10-2009, 10:57 AM         #121
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buhhhhhhhh
 8 years ago '06        #122
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Paul Pierce took a giant s**t on Kobe in the finals a coouple years ago, funny how you conveniently leave his name out of it

God I hate the Lakers and their fake a.ss fans who would probably blow Kobe if they had a chance not to mention how the NBA fixed games for the Fakers
 8 years ago '06        #123
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Its Duncan, his team hasn't had a season under 52 wins along with the championships. Nobody is f**king with that.
 8 years ago '08        #124
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 beantown85 said:
Paul Pierce took a giant s**t on Kobe in the finals a coouple years ago, funny how you conveniently leave his name out of it

God I hate the Lakers and their fake a.ss fans who would probably blow Kobe if they had a chance not to mention how the NBA fixed games for the Fakers
Yea he did, but who are the defending champs? And dont give me that, "we didnt have KG"

Still doesnt negate the fact he's been the best player in the league for the past 7 years which is over half the decade. Cant wait til LA mop up Loston in the 2010 finals...
 8 years ago '06        #125
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 beantown85 said:

Paul Pierce isn't being mentioned because he doesn't have the stats, individual awards, or team success to be considered the player of the decade. The Celtics were pretty bad for the majority of this decade, and he hasn't been the top individual performer in the NBA, nor has he been in the argument at any point in his career. While he did out play Kobe in the Finals a couple of years ago, that is only one series in an entire decade.
 8 years ago '04        #126
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,173 | Props total: 890 890
I say Kobe because he was able to sustain his elevated level of play every game of every season, even when he had off the court issues. Not to down play Duncan or Shaq, but both of them have kidna been trailing off the past 3 seasons or so. I mean Shaq one of the greatest centers ever, Duncan THE greatest Power Forward ever, and Kobe top 5 all-time.. well to me. It has to be out of those 3 and like i said Kobe made his prime last longer than the other 2.....so he gets the nod in my book
 8 years ago '04        #127
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,706 | Props total: 1487 1487
 KSoraci7 said:
Its Duncan, his team hasn't had a season under 52 wins along with the championships. Nobody is f**king with that.
i didn't even know that, i wonder if any other player in history can say that?
 12-11-2009, 11:48 AM         #128
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duncan...
 12-11-2009, 12:00 PM         #129
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's funny how people act like Pierce avg like 40 ppg in that series lmao

Pierce wasn't even the best player in that series, Ray Allen was

Pierce didn't even shoot well, Kobe played awful in the games they lost, but lets be real, Pierce's team was clearly better than the "YOUNG" Lakers that year

they never beat the Lakers since them Finals either

Pierce is NOT even in the 1st tier of players and not even the best player on Boston

K.G. is and Rondo and Ray Allen comes 2nd and 3rd, Pierce is the 4th best player on that team
 8 years ago '09        #130
bmoes1 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
Leaning toward Kobe but Duncan has done as much as the primary focus of his team. Can't forget that Kobe had a Shaq for half of the decade...yeah um a have to go with Duncan on this one, I change my vote.
 8 years ago '04        #131
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,706 | Props total: 1487 1487
 braided_uppimp said:

Pierce didn't even shoot well, Kobe played awful in the games they lost, but lets be real, Pierce's team was clearly better than the "YOUNG" Lakers that year

Pierce is NOT even in the 1st tier of players and not even the best player on Boston

K.G. is and Rondo and Ray Allen comes 2nd and 3rd, Pierce is the 4th best player on that team
it's amazing how sore some laker fans still are at what Pierce did to them in that series.

yeh, he wasn't the best, that's why the fans, commentators and NBA all agreed he was the Finals MVP. genius. must k!ll a Kobe stan that he got one before the Mamba.

and it's even more amazing that those oh so very "YOUNG" Lakers managed to come of age only 12 months later. emoticons aren't working, but trust there would be one shaking his f**king head right now.
 8 years ago '07        #132
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
should be duncan.... only other one in discussion is Shaq... are you serious? wtf is kobe running away with this.
 8 years ago '06        #133
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 GrownmanJ said:
Yea he did, but who are the defending champs? And dont give me that, "we didnt have KG"

Still doesnt negate the fact he's been the best player in the league for the past 7 years which is over half the decade. Cant wait til LA mop up Loston in the 2010 finals...
Defending champs ok

You beat a sorry Orlando team taht we almost beat without KG You gonna tell me that was redemption for the blowout hauling they got in the 08 finals??? Remember that 39 point loss and the 24 point comeback game before that???? and Kobe going home crying cuz the league wouldn't fix the games for him?? Yea I remember all that...
 8 years ago '05        #134
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
wheres nash?
 8 years ago '08        #135
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 beantown85 said:
Defending champs ok

You beat a sorry Orlando team taht we almost beat without KG You gonna tell me that was redemption for the blowout hauling they got in the 08 finals??? Remember that 39 point loss and the 24 point comeback game before that???? and Kobe going home crying cuz the league wouldn't fix the games for him?? Yea I remember all that...
Its redemption for the simple fact that they got there again. With a healthy team in which they didnt have the year Loston beat them. So that argument is void. Shaq is the only player who have been to back to back finals this decade besides Kobe. I wonder why? Thats because he had player #8 on his team. He won with miami, then bailed on them. Went to phx, saw they couldnt get over the hump, then bailed on them too.

Bean gets popped by bos and say next year I got it. There will be no arguin when LA mops Loston in 201 finals...
 8 years ago '06        #136
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
i was gon say Shaq but that 4th title he didnt lead them he was 2nd fiddle...kobe out the group most consisent but he was 2nd fiddle on 3 titles...so the obvious answer is Duncan some say he borin but if u wanna play the right way watch Big Fundamentals
 8 years ago '06        #137
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
 NickJ Da Voice said:
i was gon say Shaq but that 4th title he didnt lead them he was 2nd fiddle...kobe out the group most consisent but he was 2nd fiddle on 3 titles...so the obvious answer is Duncan some say he borin but if u wanna play the right way watch Big Fundamentals
In my opinion Kobe and Shaq were 1a and 1b in the second and third championship runs. At different times during those seasons Kobe was the catalyst for their success and others Shaq was. They were a one two punch, many times with Shaq softening up teams, and Kobe delivering the knockout punch. There were times that Shaq needed Kobe to pickup the slack (especially early in the seasons when Shaq was out of shape, or injured), and there were times when Kobe struggled and Shaq carried the load. Throughout the Western Conference playoffs Kobe was spectacular against the Spurs, Kings and Blazers, and Shaq dominated the Finals matchups against the Sixers and Nets. Sometimes teams would focus their energy on stopping Shaq freeing Kobe to takeover, and sometimes Kobe put so much pressure on the opposing guards that Shaq was free to dominate. I see them as perfect compliments to one another, too bad egos got in the way.
 8 years ago '04        #138
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,852 | Props total: 2008 2008
to me its between duncan kobe and shaq... i got them in that order
 8 years ago '06        #139
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 braided_uppimp said:

oucchhhh!!!! thats too much mannnn but wen they won that chip pierce was at least 3

ray allen deserved that mVP finals he knew it too

but RONDO TOOK PIERCE spot kid is a straight beast without him i wonder wat kind of team they willl be

dude is a triple double threat everynight

my fav pg in the L no hate on that
 8 years ago '06        #140
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
In my opinion Kobe and Shaq were 1a and 1b in the second and third championship runs. At different times during those seasons Kobe was the catalyst for their success and others Shaq was. They were a one two punch, many times with Shaq softening up teams, and Kobe delivering the knockout punch. There were times that Shaq needed Kobe to pickup the slack (especially early in the seasons when Shaq was out of shape, or injured), and there were times when Kobe struggled and Shaq carried the load. Throughout the Western Conference playoffs Kobe was spectacular against the Spurs, Kings and Blazers, and Shaq dominated the Finals matchups against the Sixers and Nets. Sometimes teams would focus their energy on stopping Shaq freeing Kobe to takeover, and sometimes Kobe put so much pressure on the opposing guards that Shaq was free to dominate. I see them as perfect compliments to one another, too bad egos got in the way.
welll said as a laker fan shaq was a beast in our 1st run but those other runs 2 n 3 that was all kobe man shaq got lazy after that 1st one

its funny how PHIL said he wanted to trade kobe for kidd

ones things for sure they wouldnt have repeat
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy