NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
AA by KO 1 33.33%
AA by Dec 1 33.33%
AD by KO 0 0%
AD by Dec 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 Main Event said:
What a c*nt.....Was he seriously out cold?
he was trembling and all it was pretty scary

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

03-28-2010, 12:20 AM         #102
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
yeah, he was out cold.....when he came two he didnt even knew he won
 8 years ago '07        #103
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30331 30331
 Main Event said:
 DrX said:
yeah, he was out cold.....when he came two he didnt even knew he won
Yep. It was kind of a delayed reaction. Dirrell slipped, was on the floor, Abe stopped and looked at him on the ground.. then threw the punch. Caught Dirrell flush on the jaw (while he was on his knees), it looked like Dirrell was gonna say something after he caught the punch, but then it looked like his head lost 'cabin pressure'... and he just went limp and fell over.

He was on the ground on his back... the ref was over him, telling him to get up. I think the ref also thought there might have been some gamesmanship... cuz he started telling Andre everything he was gonna do if he didn't get up. The ref was like, 'Get up, I'm gonna stop the f!ght... I'm gonna bring the doctor up'. That's when Dirrell started to tremble... and the ref realized it was real and called in the doctors quick fast.

When Dirrell finally came to... he was still f**king out of it. Dude thought he lost, thought he got dropped by a legal punch. He was kinda crying... he was saying 'I'll finish it, I'll finish it', I think that meant he wanted to continue even though the f!ght was over. He was just so incoherent. Jim Gray tried to talk to him in the postf!ght... but dude was not in state to be spoken to. So Gray just bounced on some 'You know what, i'mma catch you later homie'.

Last edited by stogz; 03-28-2010 at 12:32 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #104
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11625 11625
 stogz said:
Yep. It was kind of a delayed reaction. Dirrell slipped, was on the floor, Abe stopped and looked at him on the ground.. then threw the punch. Caught Dirrell flush on the jaw (while he was on his knees), it looked like Dirrell was gonna say something after he caught the punch, but then it looked like his head lost 'cabin pressure'... and he just went limp and fell over.

He was on the ground on his back... the ref was over him, telling him to get up. I think the ref also thought there might have been some gamesmanship... cuz he started telling Andre everything he was gonna do if he didn't get up. The ref was like, 'Get up, I'm gonna stop the f!ght... I'm gonna bring the doctor up'. That's when Dirrell started to tremble... and the ref realized it was real and called in the doctors quick fast.

When Dirrell finally came to... he was still f**king out of it. Dude thought he lost, thought he got dropped by a legal punch. He was kinda crying... he was saying 'I'll finish it, I'll finish it', I think that meant he wanted to continue even though the f!ght was over. He was just so incoherent. Jim Gray tried to talk to him in the postf!ght... but dude was not in state to be spoken to. So Gray just bounced on some 'You know what, i'mma catch you later homie'.
Thats f**kin insane im glad he got the W but not like that....There about to show it here on Showtime im about to catch it
 8 years ago '06        #105
space
space

[video - click to view]

2:45
 8 years ago '06        #106
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,462 | Props total: 14706 14706
I've never in my life seen something so low class and disgusting. Pure out piece of s**t. He got his a.ss WHOOPED and then has the audacity to not only do something like that but then afterward to act like it wasn't a foul and when they showed his b**ch a.ss the video he claimed that Dirrell was "acting". Piece of f**king German s**t. Crybaby didnt have the refs to lean on in America and got his a.ss whooped. I hate Carl Froch but I hope he whoops the dog s**t outta that b**ch.
 8 years ago '04        #107
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 stogz said:
Well then, you'll also like to know, that when Dirrell was on the canvas, knocked out cold... looking like he was about convulse, Abe said Andre was a 'good actor'.

Picture that being said in a foreign accent... you know that sounds even worse in a snooty euro acent.
Shades of Ivan Drago.. Dude just shrugged it off like it was nothing.
 8 years ago '06        #108
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman's Back said:
I've never in my life seen something so low class and disgusting. Pure out piece of s**t. He got his a.ss WHOOPED and then has the audacity to not only do something like that but then afterward to act like it wasn't a foul and when they showed his b**ch a.ss the video he claimed that Dirrell was "acting". Piece of f**king German s**t. Crybaby didnt have the refs to lean on in America and got his a.ss whooped. I hate Carl Froch but I hope he whoops the dog s**t outta that b**ch.
Couldn't agree more...

But Abraham, a notorious slow starter, was rallying. He said the foul was unintentional.

“He did not go down. I shouldn’t be DQ’d for this,’’ the favored Abraham told SHOWTIME’s Jim Gray in the ring afterward.

The f!ght had so many twists pure entertainment, but just makes you wonder why boxing has room to get the call's wrong still. Clearly Dirrell should of scored points for a second knockdown of AA when the ropes kept him up, isn't this a rule? Also AA should of scored points for the Dirrell knockdown! I just don't get how these things can't be reviewed and overturned.

Arthur really showed his a.ss today though it was sad and shocking. You have a world class guy who can win you over just a stand up guy for what we seen. How can you desire to win over America after tonight? What he did was just as bad as coming in the ring with loaded up gloves. Watched the replay 50 times guys down hands on the mat and he swings off?

Your messing with dudes family, life, and career Arthur should be D/Q from the tournament and fined and more. Froch was my previous most "Hated" but Arthur is king now if they allow him to continue would like nothing more than to see him die in the ring. RAT
 8 years ago '06        #109
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10630 10630
wow los all respect for abraham.When it happened i lost some rspect but gave him the benefit of the doubt being caught up in the moment.After the f!ght the stuff he said i don't even wanna see him f!ght again...first to try to justify it and then when he sees the replay day andre was a good actor not a good boxer.The promoter tried to get him to take it back and save face but he continued to say he was a good actor not a good boxer

i think it's hilarious dude finally has to come over to america and not f!ght in his backyard with his refs,judges,and a an area full of people backin him givin him that extra push and he gets boxed silly.Same s**t woulda happen to these bums michelchezski and calzaghe had they ever came over in their prime

on a side not andre should have two wins..got robbed aainst froch and should be winning the tourney right now
 8 years ago '06        #110
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
i need to get showtime.
i missed this f!ght.

There are too many empty seats in that arena.
It should have been filled.
 8 years ago '06        #111
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
Damn i cant find the Showtime version of this f!ght!
I dont wanna watch it with the other language in it.
And i need to see Jim Gray (aka J- Shay-Whitey) interview AA.
 8 years ago '05        #112
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 kevkhalee said:
i need to get showtime.
i missed this f!ght.

There are too many empty seats in that arena.
It should have been filled.
damn homie showtime was free this weekend for non subscribers
 8 years ago '05        #113
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
b**ch move by Abraham.....he was frustrated from gettin worked all night n then took a cheapshot...he knew it...and I know he wasn't talkin bout actin... like this muhf**ka dont be fakin about gettin lowblowed when they are clean shots
 8 years ago '08        #114
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Any full video of this f!ght? Props if ya do
 8 years ago '06        #115
space
space
Sauerland To File Protest: "Abraham Would Have KO'd Dirrell"

[pic - click to view]

DETROIT (March 28, 2010) — Wilfried Sauerland has no doubts that Super Six World Boxing Classic tournament point leader King Arthur Abraham would have knocked Andre Dirrell out had it not been for his controversial disqualification in the 11th round. “After a slow start, Arthur was finally landing his power punches,” Sauerland said. “He clearly knocked Dirrell down in the tenth and was following it up in the 11th. There is no way Dirrell would have seen the end of the 12th round..”

After reviewing the tape, Sauerland stated that a clearly exhausted Dirrell seized his chance to sneak out of the f!ght when the chance presented itself, especially with Abraham upping pressure before the controversial ending. “The TV pictures indicate that Dirrell was down, but there is no way Arthur could have realized that in the heat of the moment. He was just trying to keep up the attack. However, Dirrell is a very good actor. We are glad that his check-up at the hospital turned out just fine but frankly we did not expect any other outcome since he was just acting. He deserves an Oscar for his performance.”

The 26-year-old American was taken to hospital after the f!ght. “I wish him all the best and hope he is fine,” Abraham said. “I thought I could still punch because the referee did not stop us. In the heat of the moment I was not watching his feet but only his head. As a professional boxer, you always try and make pressure.”

Abraham said it was a very competitive f!ght. “I am a slow starter,” he added. “That is how I f!ght. But I picked up in the later rounds and connected.” Abraham was knocked down for the first time his career in the fourth but returned the favour in the tenth when he floored Dirrell, although no knock-down was credited.

Team Sauerland will officially protested the verdict.

Sauerland: 'Dirrell is a Good Actor, He Deserves an Oscar'

[pic - click to view]

DETROIT — Wilfried Sauerland has no doubts that Super Six World Boxing Classic tournament point leader King Arthur Abraham would have knocked Andre Dirrell out had it not been for his controversial disqualification in the 11th round.

“After a slow start, Arthur was finally landing his power punches,” Sauerland said. “He clearly knocked Dirrell down in the tenth and was following it up in the 11th. There is no way Dirrell would have seen the end of the 12th round.”

After reviewing the tape, Sauerland stated that a clearly exhausted Dirrell seized his chance to sneak out of the f!ght when the chance presented itself, especially with Abraham upping pressure before the controversial ending.

“The TV pictures indicate that Dirrell was down, but there is no way Arthur could have realized that in the heat of the moment. He was just trying to keep up the attack. However, Dirrell is a very good actor. We are glad that his check-up at the hospital turned out just fine but frankly we did not expect any other outcome since he was just acting. He deserves an Oscar for his performance.”

The 26-year-old American was taken to hospital after the f!ght.

“I wish him all the best and hope he is fine,” Abraham said. “I thought I could still punch because the referee did not stop us. In the heat of the moment I was not watching his feet but only his head. As a professional boxer, you always try and make pressure.”

Abraham said it was a very competitive f!ght.

“I am a slow starter,” he added. “That is how I f!ght. But I picked up in the later rounds and connected.”

Abraham was knocked down for the first time his career in the fourth but returned the favour in the tenth when he floored Dirrell, although no knock-down was credited.

Team Sauerland will officially protest the verdict.

-------------
Andre Dirrell Undergoes Tests, Released From The Hospital

[pic - click to view]

By Rick Reeno

Gary Shaw, promoter for super middleweight Andre Dirrell, informed BoxingScene.com that his f!ghter was released from a local hospital after undergoing several tests to rule out a possible concussion.

"Andre was just released from the hospital. He tested negative in the brain scans. We did the urine tests. The commission was there," Shaw told BoxingScene.com.

On Saturday night at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan, Dirrell put on the best performance of his career as he outboxed undefeated Arthur Abraham for the majority of their eleven round f!ght. For most of the f!ght, Abraham had a hard time dealing with Dirrell's speed and movement.

At the end of the tenth round, Abraham's pressure was starting to break Dirrell down. By this point Abraham needed a knockout to win. During the eleventh round, there is no question Dirrell was in some trouble and was coasting to run out the clock. He was so far ahead with the judges that losing the last two rounds would not have made a difference. Abraham knew he needed a knockout. He was doing everything in his power to prevent the f!ght from reaching the scorecards.

Abraham was trying to trap the retreating Dirrell, and that's when it happened. While trying to fend off an incoming Abraham, Dirrell lost his balance and slipped to the mat. During the heat of the moment, and probably with some desperation mixed in, Abraham clocked Dirrell right on the chin while he was down. Dirrell fell flat on the mat, unconscious, and the referee had to immediately request the a.ssistance of the ringside physicians - and he also disqualified Abraham. During the time of the stoppage, the scores were 97-92, 98-91 and 97-92 - all for Dirrell.

Shaw believes Abraham's final punch was intentional because he knew the only way he could win was by knockout and the clock was running out.

"He schooled Athur Abraham. He gave him a boxing lesson. Dirrell was bigger, faster, more skilled, got off with more punches, more combinations and Arthur Abraham looked like he was in a car accident at the post-f!ght press conference," Shaw said.

"The foul was intentional. It was a desperation move. He knew the only way he could win the f!ght was with a knockout. He knew Andre was on the ground and he lined him up."

Abraham's record fell to 31-1, 25KOs, while Dirrell's record was raised to 19-1, 13KOs.

8 years ago '06        #116
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
lol

there goes his undefeated record.
AA was on the hunt though....i dont think Direll was gonna make it to the end of the f!ght.
 8 years ago '06        #118
space
space
AA and his team are sick... protest my a.ss bottom line is this AA had 4:30 sec left to score an knockout in a f!ght he was down in

Not to mention losing RD 11 in a 9-9 point scored it was impossible for him to win on points dude did everything he could to destroy Dirrell and ended up cheating. f**k him he deserves the L from a AMERICAN f!ghtER it's funny in all the interviews Dirrell said he respect AA but Arthur said Dirrell didn't impress him with anything.

Tournament officially just got 10x better now that every f!ghters in the mix, hope allan Green score a knockout in june
 8 years ago '06        #119
space
space
 Fishscale said:

Roy s**t was just as bad... 2 punches lol cmon man... n*ggas is down! I think the adrenaline rush just took over plain and simple.. same with Arthur. He k!lled himself when he showed no remorse and played like it was cool.
 8 years ago '06        #120
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,462 | Props total: 14706 14706
 kevkhalee said:
lol

there goes his undefeated record.
AA was on the hunt though....i dont think Direll was gonna make it to the end of the f!ght.
You were obviously watching another f!ght than I was. Yeah Arthur was FINALLY able to connect with some but not a single one was fazing him (after that initial knockdown), he didn't have anything behind his punches. Dirrell was still using his head movement and speed to f**k with Arthur.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now