[[PICS]] TAHIRY IN HER UNDERWEAR WITH 50 CENT... lOL SHES TAUGNTING JOE ON TWITTER . l

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,085 | Props total: 30406 30406
 stogz said:
50 knows how to capitalize on other people's buzz.

Sometimes he'll use YOUR buzz for HIS music vids....

Sometimes he'll use YOUR buzz for HIS concerts....

Sometimes he'll use YOUR buzz for HIS website....

somehow, he manages to win one way or another. Even when he takes an L, he turns it into a positive for himself.
 stogz said:
The only loser in this situation is Tahiry....

50 is like a 'ventilator'. When he's with you, it may seem like your career is alive... but the second he takes off, your dead.

Tahiry can talk on this slick sh*t because she is trying to make a name for herself off being beside someone else but... ain't no one trying to carry a talentless broad for the long haul. Scarlett & Olivia should be proof of that.

No one in real life knows who the f**k Tahiry is. 50 is just doing this to generate internet buzz. If he wanted real life buzz... he'd be chillin' with Kim Kardashian or Tila Tequila. Those are mainstream talentless b**ches. Tahiry is just an underground talentless b**ch. Ya dig?

... and I didn't write this sh*T because i like/hate 50. Or because I like/hate Budden. Or because I like/hate Tahiry. I am just being impartial and truthful as always.

Some of y'all morons need to understand that there are more sides than just being a sensitive d*ckrider or a lame a.ss hater.
 8 years ago '09        #22
RdGZkP 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,049 | Props total: 225 225
Almost 3 in the am est. time n this thread got 70 n*ggas in it... Joey won
 8 years ago '07        #23
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865

[pic - click to view]

+

[pic - click to view]

=

:agreement6::agreement6:

JOE WINS.
 8 years ago '04        #24
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 228 228
joe got a bad b**ch now but he prolly miss her because they were together so long thats with any real n*gga in a 2 plus year relationship but the b**ch he got now buddy i give that n*gga 2 thumbs up
 8 years ago '05        #25
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
....Tahiry >>>>
Joey Still Failing Cause He Reply To Some Damn Pictures Like This Myspace Beef. Thats A Emotional a.ss n*gga and Crooked I Smash Somaya....End Of Joey's Story.

[pic - click to view]

"FU*K YO PUNKASS DISS n*gga"

Last edited by Fresh; 11-21-2009 at 01:57 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #26
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Tahiry is not built for this business. I'm not saying that she has feelings for 50 or anything but this is what she probably won't realize until it's too late. IT'S ALL BUSINESS, ALL THE TIME!

If 50 is seen with the 'IT' girl of the moment, it's because he has a video to shoot. If he make a diss record to you, it's cause he got an album coming out. If he's calling a truce, it's cause he got a concert for you to come to. If he takes a picture with someone's kid, it's cause he trying to generate viewers for his website.

Joey didn't lose because 50 in pics with his old broad. Joe knows what 50 is all about. Plus, Tahiry is always gonna be known as 'Budden's old b**ch'. No matter what she goes on to do in life... she'll always be known as Joey's used, second hand b**ch. So, she definitely loses there too.

Obviously Joe still cares for that broad though... cuz he always has a reaction to put out there about her. He hates seeing her get treated like an 'industry b**ch', cuz he knows where they end up after they shelf life expires. He probably feels a bit guilty too... cause he put her out there like that, but, he didn't teach her how the game is. She on her own now, and she gonna fall hard.
 8 years ago '98        #27
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3588 3588
Tahiry's looking really good in those pics compared with other ones I've seen. They've got the lighting perfect or something.
 8 years ago '07        #28
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Gater said:
So why did BISD flop?
He flopped by his standards. However, name 10 hip-hop albums that did more first week sales this year than 50... the industry is garbage. What you gotta realize though is, worldwide, his album is probably doing better than any hip-hop act this year. All these people that clown 50 on the internet... they all heard his album, they all are interested in his ventures, they all be on his website, etc, etc.

So yea, the people that clown him about not selling now... only go so hard because they've hung off every word dude has said over the years about other artists that don't sell. They stayed tuned to dude all day everyday. That's why regardless of what his unit numbers are, he can stay mainstream and relevant.
 8 years ago '04        #29
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
I don't care what anyone says, joe ain't lose on this one because she is the one who sucked and swallowed up all his c*m and did all that stuff with him. She's the one who is known for all the wrong reasons now and feel sorry for the next guy(s) who kiss her cause they're kissing joe's d*ck and leftovers
 8 years ago '05        #30
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25135 25135
 intoxicated662 said:
cause they're kissing joe's d*ck and leftovers
....Remember Tahiry Was Fab's b**ch,So For Them 5 Years Joey Was Kissing Fab d*ck & Leftovers Plus On Top Of That. News Is Already Hintin Out That Somaya Is Crooked I's Old Flip....So Thats Another L.

How Many Ls Can The n*gga Take? Its Best To Pull A Yung Berg & Be Quiet....

I Guess Joey Kind Of Wins In This Pic

[pic - click to view]

11-21-2009, 02:23 AM         #31
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
damn i would f**k the 1st lady w no rubber
:applause::applause::applause:

best post in this thread so far
 8 years ago '04        #32
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
video shoot
 8 years ago '07        #33
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
The ferrari in the thread > the hoes in this thread
 8 years ago '07        #34
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 Gater said:
The hell you mean by his "Standards" n*gga 140-160k is garbage..and plz explain how hes relevant..thats only on "Boxden" no one is checking for the album..The same n*gga who is focused on everyone elses career and why he "thinks" hes better than them is now being put in that same category. He brought this all on himself..When he used auto tune on one of his songs I knew it was a wrap for his career..if it wasnt for Kanye curtis would have floped right along with this album..When will people realize his career was only based of Eminem..He's Desperate now..Tahiry..a Ex-Girlfriend of Joe Budden..Tia..a BABY MOMMA of Rick Ross..He goes after everyones leftovers..Those are his only ways to stay relevant..If he was such a great artist he should still do numbers..Now he sells what mediocre artist sells..Why? Cuz hes been mediocre his whole career..thats just my opinion tho
MINOR ADJUSTMENT TO YOUR POST, BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS :applause::applause:
 8 years ago '04        #35
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3914 3914
how the f**k joe win, when he got everybody's sloppy seconds? seriously... the nicca fif aint' make a song about her and i don't think fab did either nor did crooked i about ole girl.. simp as nicca.
 11-21-2009, 02:42 AM         #36
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

damn car match the Jays,

is this picture new?

Last edited by onq; 11-21-2009 at 02:46 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #37
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Video chick now ? she looking nice in them, wish they was a picture of the jacket off..have to wait till the video comes out then

real talk, how did they break up..what happen?
 8 years ago '07        #38
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 showtimegp said:
video chick now ? She looking nice in them, wish they was a picture of the jacket off..have to wait till the video comes out then

real talk, how did they break up..what happen?
she found out he was joe budden the rapper and not joe the singer.
 8 years ago '07        #39
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70175 70175
Lmaoooo @ that twitter comment

She's ruthless. f**k joe
 8 years ago '07        #40
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70175 70175
 MELODY said:
she found out he was unsuccessful and not joe the singer.
Fixed :yayo:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
84 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy