BAY AREA Rap & Hip Hop DISCUSSION [New Music Videos Featuring Philthy Rich.Stevie Joe.Rydah J Klyde.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Hunedz said:

I bought this album when it came out...and yeah the word play was corny mostly from Droop-E, throughout the album he was metaphorin' too damn much and trying too damn hard...but I still knocked it! It wasen't that bad at all..
The beats are sooo dope on that cd, the raps is a little corny cuz they was young dudes, but the beats are on point imo
 8 years ago '07        #122
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #123
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Keepin s**t lit in here..............

I was slappin this in 300 C earlier, f**kin nice day outside. I love this beat. Forgot that they had a vid for this.

:cool-smiley-009:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #124
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Preordered that new E-40 and also copped few other things.
 8 years ago '07        #125
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,706 | Props total: 38559 38559
 katalist said:
The beats are sooo dope on that cd, the raps is a little corny cuz they was young dudes, but the beats are on point imo
that n*gga b-slimm went ham on the album
 8 years ago '07        #126
space
space
 katalist said:
Preordered that new E-40 and also copped few other things.
:cool0012:
Headed To Best Buy In The Morning
They Got Em' $9.99 Each...
 03-30-2010, 02:45 AM         #127
deemfbrown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I live in the Meadowview neighborhood which is in Sacramento and happens to be the same neighborhood X-raided, C-Bo & Lynch are from/grew up in. I see someone posted X-raided, I'm a Sac Native so can someone explain when us people from Sacramento considered ourselves the bay? Cuz I'm pretty sure we aren't considered the bay at all. & yes im callin out them shirts with all the bay area codes and someone slipped a 916 in there that never belonged there. smh.
 8 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 deemfbrown said:
So I live in the Meadowview neighborhood which is in Sacramento and happens to be the same neighborhood X-raided, C-Bo & Lynch are from/grew up in. I see someone posted X-raided, I'm a Sac Native so can someone explain when us people from Sacramento considered ourselves the bay? Cuz I'm pretty sure we aren't considered the bay at all. & yes im callin out them shirts with all the bay area codes and someone slipped a 916 in there that never belonged there. smh.

Bay Luv. Period. That Connection is Not Even About Being Considered The BAY it's Simply The Music In My B00K. Besides That 916 & Nor Cal Been Ridin' Since Black Market Days
Some Accept It Others Don't...
 8 years ago '04        #129
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
these 3 dudes right here are all up and comers that are also close folks.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #130
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
people slept on my thread with this vid

[video - click to view]

03-30-2010, 03:37 AM         #131
deemfbrown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I would have never said anything until I seen "Disclaimer: LA is not the bay" so I had to throw out there neither is Sac. I understand you're saying its BAY LUV and what not but coming from myself where I lived down the street from all them dudes..I'm just throwing out there we don't consider it "bay music" although we f**k with yall. To each is own though.
 8 years ago '05        #132
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,269 | Props total: 2462 2462
yeah sac is considered tha ""bay" just because of affiliation
 8 years ago '06        #133
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Imma check this s**t out. Everytime I think of that "thizz" or "hyphy" s**t.. I just think of n*ggas rappin in colorful videos, rockin goofy clothes and s**t soundin funny as hell. lol

I'mma check into it ghough. Im always willin to give s**t some listens.. plus imma be out there sometime this year with fam so I'm tryin to get ready ..I been talkin to these bad bay b**ches over the phone.. I just learned what "slappin" meant the other day.. lol

Last edited by Da Realness; 03-30-2010 at 06:34 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #134
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
kero one is mad nice,I think he's from the bay,correct me if I'm wrong though
 8 years ago '05        #135
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
This thread is the s**t, Again!

Im snatchin that 40 water soon as I get off work.

Mad Props for whoever posted all that Matt Blaque s**t, coldest n*ggah in the game wit the hooks.
 8 years ago '05        #136
thisisme 
space
space
space
 Hunedz said:

I bought this album when it came out...and yeah the word play was corny mostly from Droop-E, throughout the album he was metaphorin' too damn much and trying too damn hard...but I still knocked it! It wasen't that bad at all..
Yea I used to slap this s**t a few years back

Tha best song is "We go dumb out here, face look like we sippin on bitter beer"

That n*ggah droopy is corny as fuk on the mic, but he a beast on the beats
 8 years ago '05        #137
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,269 | Props total: 2462 2462
 Da Realness said:
Imma check this s**t out. Everytime I think of that "thizz" or "hyphy" s**t.. I just think of n*ggas rappin in colorful videos, rockin goofy clothes and s**t soundin funny as hell. lol

I'mma check into it ghough. Im always willin to give s**t some listens.. plus imma be out there sometime this year with fam so I'm tryin to get ready ..I been talkin to these bad bay b**ches over the phone.. I just learned what "slappin" meant the other day.. lol
that hyphy s**t is pretty much dead now. its back to tha goodd old mob s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #138
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 deemfbrown said:
Its been that way since 2002-2003 when dam near half of the bay moved to Sac because of the housing market. Not just that but, Oakland and Sac have had a super tight connection since the beginning of ALL of this, since day 1. Just like Fairfield, they are not in the hills but still considered bay area just like Sac. BTW, im in Sac too and im pretty sure that Lynch, X, and Bo grew up in Garden Blocc. I didnt think that that was Meadowview territory but I might be wrong. Either way we all in the same movement together. And I dont mean the hyphy movement because that is dead, and im glad because it put a stamp on us and out of towners only think of us for that hyphy/dumb s**t. So im glad thats over and its back to the MOB s**t we grew up on.
 8 years ago '05        #139
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Guce n Messy put out a slappin a.ss CD.... St8 mob n*ggaz from Hunters Point 2 Fillmoe Bullys wit Fullys
Guce n J stalin got sum s**t 2..... Elephants & Giants
Mob Figaz
 8 years ago '05        #140
thisisme 
space
space
space
Yall consider Richmond the bay??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy