BAY AREA Rap & Hip Hop DISCUSSION [New Music Videos Featuring Philthy Rich.Stevie Joe.Rydah J Klyde.

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
19094 pageviews
285 comments

Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
BAY AREA Rap & Hip Hop DISCUSSION [New Music Videos Featuring Philthy Rich.Stevie Joe.Rydah J Klyde.

BAY AREA Rap & Hip Hop DISCUSSION THREAD

This is for all my Yay Area Natives On BX, fans or supporters of Bay Area Music, simply a thread where we (BX Fam) can discuss and talk about the Bay Area Rap scene from past to present.

Also! This Can Be A Shining Light To Outsiders Who Don't Know Too Much About The Bay Area Rap Scene OR Those Who Have Been Exposed To One Portion Which is Most Likely The..."Hyphy Movement".

DISCLAIMER: LOS ANGELES IS NOT THE BAY !!

FeeL Free To:
  • Post Videos
  • Ask Questions
  • Give Insight
  • Update On New Releases
  • Post Album Work
  • Give Recommendations
..And So Fourth

285 comments for "BAY AREA Rap & Hip Hop DISCUSSION [New Music Videos Featuring Philthy Rich.Stevie Joe.Rydah J Klyde."

8 years ago '07        #2
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
On November 1, 2004, Mac Dre was shot to death while returning to his hotel after a performance in Kansas City, Missouri. A car pulled up next to the white van carrying Dre. Whether words were exchanged or not, the ordeal ended in the bloodshed of a Bay Area rap legend. The van swerved off the road and into a ravine where it ran into a tree.

Mac Dre apparently died from a gunshot wound to the back of the neck, although Dre was thrown from the vehicle and wasn't found immediately after the accident

Cougnut, real name Ronald Fields (January 11 1968–September 4 2001) was a rap artist from Lakeview, San Francisco. As frontman of rap group Ill Mannered Posse (I.M.P), and later as solo artist he was known for his raspy voice. His best known release is I.M.P. - Ill Mannered Playas, which came out on In-A-Minute Records. Often invited for compilations and featurings, he was one of the most prominent rappers in the Bay Area in his prime (from 1993 til his death). He died in a car accident in Daly City on September 4 2001.[1]

Mr. Cee, Real name Hubert Church, this MC from the Hunter's Point district of south San Francisco was a founding member of the RBL Posse. Unfortunately just as the crew was about to sign to Atlantic Records, Mr. Cee was fatally shot nine times in a driveby shooting on New Year's Day 1996.

Thizz entertainment artist Johnny Ca$h passed away after sustaining multiple gunshot wounds in the Sereno Village apartment complex in Vallejo, California. Johnny Ca$h (Johnny Castaneda) signed with Thizz entertainment after Mac Dre’s murder in 2004.

97' Oakland's Rappin' Ron who rolls with Cell Block Records and is down with the click Bad Influence with his partner Ant Diddley died in a car accident. Best known for their jam 'Smokin' Season', Rappin' Ron died while en-route home from work. He fell asleep at the wheel and crashed.

[pic - click to view]

(916 is not the bay ..of course, but we all know there are a couple exceptions)
Notorious gangsta rapper X-Raided was born Anarae Jones in Waco, TX, and raised primarily in Sacramento, CA. Shortly after releasing his 1992 debut LP Psycho Active, he was convicted on murder charges -- in fact, the album's violent lyrics were even cited as evidence at the trial. While languishing in prison, X-Raided managed to record another album entirely over the telephone, a painstaking process eventually yielding 1995's Xorcist. Unforgiven followed four years later and Initiation was issued in early 2001.
If I'm Missing Anybody OR You Think Someone Needs To Be On The Front Page Let Me Know!

Last edited by Hunedz; 10-07-2010 at 08:43 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021

[video - click to view]

11-19-2009, 02:03 AM         #4
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Symon; 11-19-2009 at 02:06 AM..
 11-19-2009, 02:54 AM         #5
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question:

I'm looking for some good documenteries on the Cali hip hop scene, Bay Area specifically. Whether it be history or hood DVD's put me on to some good s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #6
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by markee; 11-19-2009 at 10:16 AM..
 11-19-2009, 10:18 AM         #7
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

GET HYPHY!!
 8 years ago '07        #8
space
space
You've probably heard that the new full length solo album by the West Oakland representative J Stalin will hit the stores in January. "Prenuptial Agreements" will feature Too Short, Messy Marv, Jacka, E-40, Mistah F.A.B., Dubb 20, San Quinn, the whole Livewire Ent roster and more. In order to quench your thirst J Stalin recorded a video to the track "Rock Day".

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #9
space
space
Fresno vet k!lla Tay has hooked up with Richmond legend Laroo Tha Hard Hitta to record a duet album. It is be called "f**kin With The Mob Is A Privilege" and should be released tomorrow. Peep the video to the track "Like A Gangsta" that is also a mini movie.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #10
theKid_Sniccrs 
space
space
$7,063 | Props total: 89 89
You know who I miss (pause) Quaron (from OFF DA HOOK), Rappin Ron, Seagram, and Im lookin forward to some new Richie Rich, yuhdig?! Yeeeeeee!

Easside. Brookfield. 9800.
 11-19-2009, 08:45 PM         #11
Drewzyliberated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yay Area Made Me

Hunedz said:
BAY AREA Rap & Hip Hop DISCUSSION THREAD

This is for all my Yay Area Natives On BX, fans or supporters of Bay Area Music, simply a thread where we (BX Fam) can discuss and talk about the Bay Area Rap scene from past to present.

Also! This Can Be A Shining Light To Outsiders Who Don't Know Too Much About The Bay Area Rap Scene OR Those Who Have Been Exposed To One Portion Which is Most Likely The..."Hyphy Movement".

DISCLAIMER: LOS ANGELES IS NOT THE BAY !!

FeeL Free To:
  • Post Videos
  • Ask Questions
  • Give Insight
  • Update On New Releases
  • Post Album Work
  • Give Recommendations
..And So Fourth
 8 years ago '06        #12
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Meatballer said:
Question:

I'm looking for some good documenteries on the Cali hip hop scene, Bay Area specifically. Whether it be history or hood DVD's put me on to some good s**t.
hood dvds Treal TV 1&2
 8 years ago '07        #13
space
space
 theKid_Sniccrs said:
You know who I miss (pause) Quaron (from OFF DA HOOK), Rappin Ron, Seagram, and Im lookin forward to some new Richie Rich, yuhdig?! Yeeeeeee!

Easside. Brookfield. 9800.

Damn I Forgot all about Ron R.I.P.
I need to add him & Mr. Cee & Hitman To the top post if
I'm missing anybody yall let me know...

[video - click to view]

Use to ride around in the 72' CADILLAC SEDAN VILLE ...knockin' this with the 12''z Hittin'

Last edited by Hunedz; 11-25-2009 at 01:10 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
....Just To Give You Bayheads A Head Up On New Music. Your Boy Messy Marv Will Be Releasing A Mixtape On Dec 1st Titled "HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE" Featuring Lil Wayne,Lil Flip & Young Jeezy. Heres A Track Off The Mixtape....

[pic - click to view]

[code]http://www.zshare.net/audio/6879496900bc4b59/[/code]
 11-22-2009, 02:18 AM         #15
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, after first hearing Mac Dre a year or two ago, I just really can't listen to anything else... n*gga has inspired me with the way he was and how and why he did what he did... TIP Mac Dre, here are some videos.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

11-22-2009, 02:27 AM         #16
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

GET HYPHY!!!
 11-22-2009, 06:45 AM         #17
Meatballer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKingIsBack said:
hood dvds Treal TV 1&2

Preciate it Cuzzo.
 8 years ago '04        #18
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
Lee Majors, AP.9, Pretty Black - Shoot Em Down

http://www.zshare.net/audio/68834573c362dfe9/
RIP Pretty Black
 8 years ago '07        #19
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
nice thread :cool-smiley-009:
 11-22-2009, 10:14 AM         #20
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always like this when I think about Bay Area, the vibe of this is just classic

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy