most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
 doczdaname said:
cant get into the whole hyphy movement and all of the people that love this guy are from the bay..hes a local sensation and has some dope records but his rhymes are elementary...no hate, to each is own.
Im not from the bay and im a fan, also when I went to Brazil there was tons of people bumpin his s**t down there aswell. f**k the haters, Mac Dre was not jus thyphy or party music, he has lots of MOB/GANGSTER music and some deep shti aswell.

Someone post lyrics to Lifes a b**ch for this square
 8 years ago '05        #62
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 DrX said:
dude was trash, his lyrics was wack. just because hes dead dont mean hes ill
Lifes A B**ch - Mac Dre

[video - click to view]

^^ Grown man music right there, some real life s**t. listen to that song and tell me his lyrics are wack, shti is fantastic.

Mac Dre - Mac stabber (Diss to Mac Mall)

[video - click to view]

^^ Crazy diss song, one of my top 10 diss songs of all time. Tell me them lyrics are wack.

TWO f**kING AMAZING MAC DRE SONGS, LYRICS FOR DAYS ON THESE SONGS
 11-22-2009, 03:00 AM         #63
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Lifes A B**ch - Mac Dre

^^ Grown man music right there, some real life s**t. listen to that song and tell me his lyrics are wack, shti is fantastic.

Mac Dre - Mac stabber (Diss to Mac Mall)

^^ Crazy diss song, one of my top 10 diss songs of all time. Tell me them lyrics are wack.

TWO f**kING AMAZING MAC DRE SONGS, LYRICS FOR DAYS ON THESE SONGS
Damn bro.. you are f**kin tight.. Lifes a b**ch I listen to at least once a day.. it honestly keeps me focused on things in my life, puts s**t in perspective.. but only if you really understand it...

LOL as a raider fan, f**ks you and the bronchoes....
but man, I gotta respect the next n*gga that knows wussup wit dre and can truly get what hes sayin in all of his songs.. props to you

As for the diss, that s**t was just too much.... n*gga was on point on everything, no faking, no clever lines, no nothing but the real.... which is why he will never be topped.
 8 years ago '05        #64
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Pimpwin said:
Damn bro.. you are f**kin tight.. Lifes a b**ch I listen to at least once a day.. it honestly keeps me focused on things in my life, puts s**t in perspective.. but only if you really understand it...

LOL as a raider fan, f**ks you and the bronchoes....
but man, I gotta respect the next n*gga that knows wussup wit dre and can truly get what hes sayin in all of his songs.. props to you

As for the diss, that s**t was just too much.... n*gga was on point on everything, no faking, no clever lines, no nothing but the real.... which is why he will never be topped.
Definatly man, I aint even from the bay, but I respect real music and that dude Dre had some real dope and deep music at times. Just because he made some songs for the ladies or for peopel to dance to later on in his career doesnt mean thats all he could do.

Lifes A b**ch is deep as f**k, track I play a few times every week no doubt. Real life s**t on that song.

I always enjoyed the MOB/GANGSTER rap out of the bay even though I was born ont he east coast.

Dudes like Spice1, The Luniz, E40 (old 40 water), Celly Cel, C-Bo, RBL Posse and Mac Dre where my s**t back then. No one could make that gangster/mob music like the bay.

Never been a fan of the hyphy s**t really, but dont get it twisted, there is some mobbish s**t from the bay music wise.

Last edited by katalist; 11-22-2009 at 03:04 AM..
 11-22-2009, 03:02 AM         #65
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You will never see love for Mac Dre on a board like this... not only is the member-base spread out across the country and world, but most of them are only into what the huge music corporations are throwing at them........
 8 years ago '05        #66
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Jimbo said:
You will never see love for Mac Dre on a board like this... not only is the member-base spread out across the country and world, but most of them are only into what the huge music corporations are throwing at them........
True, but on the other side, its not just bay area cats that enjoy mac dre or bay area mob music. s**t, dudes in Canada, Brazil, Holland, all over the place appreciate that mob s**t the bay has to offer.

Of course there gonna be some idiots who only heard one or two songs from him and think he sucks, but thats life.
 11-22-2009, 03:07 AM         #67
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
Definatly man, I aint even from the bay, but I respect real music and that dude Dre had some real dope and deep music at times. Just because he made some songs for the ladies or for peopel to dance to later on in his career doesnt mean thats all he could do.

Lifes A b**ch is deep as f**k, track I play a few times every week no doubt. Real life s**t on that song.

I always enjoyed the MOB/GANGSTER rap out of the bay even though I was born ont he east coast.

Dudes like Spice1, The Luniz, E40 (old 40 water), Celly Cel, C-Bo, RBL Posse and Mac Dre where my s**t back then. No one could make that gangster/mob music like the bay.

Never been a fan of the hyphy s**t really, but dont get it twisted, there is some mobbish s**t from the bay music wise.
Chea bro I feel ya, I honestly havent really listened to much other than Dre, so if you got some coo a.ss songs from other artists that you think I would like, then by all means pass em my way..

But its good to see someone not from the bay, or california for that matter, respectin the mac.. If I have one regret in my life, its not hearin him earlier in my life, and goin to a show of his... n*gga just knew how to enjoy life
 11-22-2009, 05:35 AM         #68
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

GET HYPHY!!
 8 years ago '05        #69
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
You gotta understand the game before you can bump mac dre. He's not your average rapper, he's spits that pimp knowledge....

And @ whoever compare him to Blu, those 2 are completely different rappers. That's like comparing Kid Cudi to Ghostface...
In no way or form is Blu anything like Cudi. I see the Ghost comparison, he spits that New york slang etc. but Cudi is mediocre at best, and his rhymes are simpleton as fuk IMO
 11-22-2009, 07:17 AM         #70
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheedawg said:
In no way or form is Blu anything like Cudi. I see the Ghost comparison, he spits that New york slang etc. but Cudi is mediocre at best, and his rhymes are simpleton as fuk IMO
What people have to understand is that he's different than most, as in he just spits what is goin on in his life, what he does, and puts it out there.. its his game he is spittin... lots of rappers these days are either studio gangstas, frontin like they done s**t but really are just makin catchy rhymes about s**t or the hip hoppers, who have they own culture and way of spitting how they feel... in a way, he spits the real s**t in our way.
 8 years ago '05        #71
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2175 2175
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

GET HYPHY!!
HAHAHA..*dead*

he hella juiced he got that fish tho...
 8 years ago '05        #72
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
Props to Pimpwin and katalist. Lets keep this thread goin!

I agree with both of yall, I aint even from the bay(midwest) and been fukin wit the Mac real tuff for the last 5-6 years, like pimp said I wish I would of gotten into his music a lil earlier. I have the same argument wit my ppls a where Im just like we do on here, everybody think its all hyphy s**t. I put some of his music on and if n*ggaz aint feelin the beat they don't even try to get into the lyrics.

Somebody post some more lyrics. Leave me Alone is one of my favs.
 8 years ago '05        #73
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
Lets not forget about all the n*ggaz he put on before and after he died.
 11-23-2009, 12:42 PM         #74
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thisisme said:
Props to Pimpwin and katalist. Lets keep this thread goin!

I agree with both of yall, I aint even from the bay(midwest) and been fukin wit the Mac real tuff for the last 5-6 years, like pimp said I wish I would of gotten into his music a lil earlier. I have the same argument wit my ppls a where Im just like we do on here, everybody think its all hyphy s**t. I put some of his music on and if n*ggaz aint feelin the beat they don't even try to get into the lyrics.

Somebody post some more lyrics. Leave me Alone is one of my favs.
She's been wearin tight clothes, so i can recognize her yokes//
shes tryin to take me down but shes been goosing all my folks//
shes tryin to get to him, to get him, to get to me//
but ive got twenty twenty vision b**ch i can see//
you say hey if i want dre i must first get in the circle//
i heard he likes them half way dykes them back wood blunts with purple//
first you goose ryder, says lets keep this on the under//
scrolled threw his f**kin phone, and got my beeper number//
but the numbreee was faultayy thats when you called up kilo//
gave him some bomb jaw said keep this on the d low//
not knowin what was goin on kilo called me from your phone//
now its on b**ch you wrong you goin leave me the hell alone//
Fa sho man, props to you too... But honestly, there is no way this thread will stay alive with these dumbass BX users.. Yes I said it haha, but I won't get hate cuz no one will see this unless you do like Dre... instead, they are more interested in what Drake is wearing today or beef (AKA Drama) between two artists that are probably just doin it for publicity.
 8 years ago '05        #75
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 Gm0ney85 said:
if a nigguh say mac dre weak...off top..i know i could beat yo a.ss in a fist f!ght..

im just sayin..some b**ch made..no game having..dont understand the streets a.ss nigguhs in here...

Pimpwin said:
Honestly bro, if people aint tryin to hear something, they wont.. no need to try to get them to listen to something that will go over they head and they wont even get yadida???
:wtf:
 11-23-2009, 02:18 PM         #76
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:

:wtf:
What's wrong with what I said? You don't have slang where you are from? If you don't know it, don't knock it n*gga.. just makin yourself look stupid, cuz I guarantee anyone from Northern Califas knows what the f**k I just said.
 8 years ago '04        #77
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,660 | Props total: 4182 4182
i'm not even gonna read any post in this thread but the 1st one cause i know people are just gonna hate...

unless you sit down and listen to the mac or know anything about him, you won't get it.

mac dre is 1 of the best to ever do it, period no questions asked

lyrically on another level than y'all can even comprehend props to those who know
TIP furl
 8 years ago '05        #78
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2175 2175
no one has ever kicked as much real shiit as mac dre...

post ANY DAMN MAC DRE SONG...and he's kickin more game than JAY-Z's whole discography....EASY!
 8 years ago '05        #79
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,589 | Props total: 1148 1148
MAC DRE is a f**kIN BAY AREA LEGEND! THIZZ in PEACE!!!
 11-23-2009, 09:02 PM         #80
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shows how much you have heard of him then.. and to all their own opinions, but yes, he was the best of all time and no one will come close. Pac, actually, comes a close second. I favor Dre cuz he is more of my style.
the f**kk??? lol @ this dude being the goat... seriously??? wow man... this is even worse than the dudes who call Jay-Z the goat...
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy