Mac Dre's Discorgraphy >>> 95% of the game

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2009, 08:41 PM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude was trash, his lyrics was wack. just because hes dead dont mean hes ill
 8 years ago '06        #42
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I know n*ggas in the bay love him but I could never f**k with his s**t. I'll funk some Hieroglyphics or Too Short but Mac Dre? Naw, much respect to him though RIP and all that, and I respect that n*ggas in the bay love him. To each his own you feel me
 11-18-2009, 10:48 PM         #43
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
:hang:
 8 years ago '07        #44
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
 DrX said:
Damn, Cheap Shot...
Mac Dre Was Very Well Respected As An Artist Long Before His death.
Mac Dre Has dropped many albums and several have been circulated throughout this country.
Mac Dre Has/Had a loyal fan base that can be compared to the mass of Tech N9ne.

T.I.P.

Last edited by Hunedz; 11-19-2009 at 01:03 AM..
 11-19-2009, 01:17 AM         #45
Homer Piffson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
boy you crazy as f**k

blu > mac dre

blu was on my mind no homo when i typed that

and yeah blu is better than mac dre l

but we talmabout discography fukkboy

and at this point

mac dre>>>blu
 8 years ago '07        #46
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
i know muthaf**kas that rep this n*gga religiously. not a big fan, but i've got a bunch of his s**t in itunes cuz I'm a music hoarder.
 11-19-2009, 09:45 AM         #47
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
boy you crazy as f**k

blu > mac dre
Im from Cali, and listen to all types of music. But who the hell is Blu? That right there tells you who is better.
 8 years ago '09        #48
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
I have a couple of Mac Dre albums, I fux with him
 8 years ago '04        #49
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Quasi said:
He was lik a west coast Gucci?
OWNED!

I used to think he was Bilal when I first saw him..but honestly to say 5% of rappers can match Mac Dre's discography is pretty f**king ridiculous lol
 8 years ago '05        #50
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
if a nigguh say mac dre weak...off top..i know i could beat yo a.ss in a fist f!ght..

im just sayin..some b**ch made..no game having..dont understand the streets a.ss nigguhs in here...
 8 years ago '04        #51
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Gm0ney85 said:
if a nigguh say mac dre weak...off top..i know i could beat yo a.ss in a fist f!ght..

im just sayin..some b**ch made..no game having..dont understand the streets a.ss nigguhs in here...
you're white..BE white

you Kirk Lazerus a.ss "nigguh"..you ain't beating nobody lol
 11-19-2009, 12:56 PM         #52
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he don't rap about s**t... he died though right, rip but that don't make him better than dudes like Pac and Nas...
 11-20-2009, 10:22 AM         #53
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
ignorance at its finest. So whoever you have heard of is better because, well....that's who you've heard?

if thats the case then your just like these non-cali non-mid west n*ggas on boxden...most of these dudes may have only heard "thizz dance" on here or nothing at all so they gonna say..."well i never heard his s**t, so he's not better than the artist I like"

do yourself a favor, go find a CD called "Below The Heavens"; "Johnson & Johnson", mixtapes called "The C.O.R.E" ; "(SO)ul Amazing" ; and THEN come back in here.
I listen to a lot of music homie...All types....Rap, rock, r&b, country, soul, pop..etc. So I am just sayin, I think I woulda at least heard his name before. But i'll check him out....That is his name, Blu?
 11-22-2009, 01:58 AM         #54
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To all the haters:

You notice how when someone posted a favorite song of his, most of them were different? This n*gga had many styles (actually a song name of his haha) and had more game than anyone to walk this earth. I seriously look up to the way this n*gga handled himself, he could have honestly done what ever he wanted in life, but chose to stay true who was always there for him, his cuddies from the crest.

He was all about his money, and not a b**ch nor fame could get in the way. n*gga did 4 and a half years in the pen for a crime he didn't commit (line from possibly my favorite, "Life's a b**ch") and didn't snitch on his homies. That's real s**t right there. TIP to the n*gga Mac motha f**kin Dre...

He was real, which seperated himself from EVERY single rapper out there, take away most bay area rappers... The Yay area is on their own hustlin s**t.. They all real.. the reason he was tight and the best was because he made MAC music, something yall will honestly never understand. My n*ggas that listen to Dre and feel him know exactly wtf I am talking about..

For those who honestly can't feel what Dre is spitting, you honestly are missin out on the realest s**t you will ever hear, and for that, Im sorry for you. I could go on about him, really a hero to me, I couldnt care less about what you n*ggas gotta say about that.

Hes honestly got songs for just about anyone out there, you just need to listen to the right one when you first listen to em.. and like someone mentioned earlier, itll be kinda hard to understand some of what he says if you arent familiar wit tha bay slang..

To the people that say he's wack: You either have honestly not heard him and are just being ignorant to the fact that someone you haven't heard of might just be better than your favorite artist or you just don't understand wussup wit him... n*gga was a mac/pimp/hustla/ many things, he rapped about s**t he did, and didnt sit around tryin to make clever lines like most rappers do these days, which make simpleminded n*ggas get off..

He didn't s**t on 95% of the game... he shat on this whole f**king world.

Ima take some time to post some notable lyrics for all yall haters as I listen to my playlist tonight.

"As I walk thru the crowd I can hear necks snappin// I hear voices so oh he be mackin"

"A n*gga almost snapped, trapped behind bars//
But now on the streets, I pull freaks and rhyme bars//
Fast cars, hash cigars, no mo sneakin balloons past the guards.... biiiiaattchh//
I flip whips like a balla flips kicks//
I'm the almighty Mac Andre Hicks//"

"You thinkin about testin me patna I wouldn't try it//
I got a 40 and when im in a 50, I dump and go from 0 to 60 swiftly"

"Dreams, schemes.. Thats what I tell b**ches"

" I be the cleanest when I step into the arena//
committin felonies, f**k some misdemeanas//"

Many quotes from one of my favs, "My Mission"

"Woke up one mornin bout 6 oclock, d*ck still smellin like spit and cot//
beeper vibratin like a nympho s3x toy, time to collect them hoes out they checks boy//
but on my way out the motel room, the b**ch said dre, why must you go so soon?//
thinkin about the night before and how she licked me, i bounced back in so i can get me a quickie//
d*ck hard as ten pounds of ?? and ??, I got my wreck on and got the heck on//
droppin the hoe off, you know I had to show off//
I burnt rubba and the b**ch tried to go off//
but all i did was laugh, like she was a joke, hit the gas.. and left her a.ss in smoke//
strikin in my chevrolet you kno i had to smash it//
dippin and dodgin, makin my way through traffic//
melly melly, melly melly I go, look in the rear view, damn its 5-0//
once again pullin me ova for the jack up.. in the mirror i can see him callin back up//
but I aint goin out like no sucka, put the pedal to the medal and smoked the motha f**ka//
stopped at the store at sacramento and tennessee, got a pack of zig zags and a 5th of hennessey//
perkin off tha drank and the dank connection, its back to my mission n*gga bank collection//

Ill be postin more, only If i can get some props from n*ggas that feel me and I know this s**t is bein read..

Last edited by Pimpwin; 11-22-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 11-22-2009, 02:00 AM         #55
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
he don't rap about s**t... he died though right, rip but that don't make him better than dudes like Pac and Nas...
Shows how much you have heard of him then.. and to all their own opinions, but yes, he was the best of all time and no one will come close. Pac, actually, comes a close second. I favor Dre cuz he is more of my style.

Last edited by Pimpwin; 11-22-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 11-22-2009, 02:27 AM         #56
Pimpwin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Shotta said:
*notices "Arob" never respond back LMFAOOOOO
Honestly bro, if people aint tryin to hear something, they wont.. no need to try to get them to listen to something that will go over they head and they wont even get yadida???
 8 years ago '08        #57
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
You gotta understand the game before you can bump mac dre. He's not your average rapper, he's spits that pimp knowledge....

And @ whoever compare him to Blu, those 2 are completely different rappers. That's like comparing Kid Cudi to Ghostface...

Last edited by knAwle3ge; 11-22-2009 at 02:45 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #58
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Gm0ney85 said:

dude it ain't that serious, ignorance at it's finest

Mac Dre was underrated, T.I.P
 8 years ago '09        #59
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
TIP the Mac called DRE!!!!

Dre was not just hyphy, he was like a gumbo of bay styles soaked into 1 person.... Top 5 on my list of all time.. and if you don't know about him look him up.

And I agree 100% with my dude up top... Dre kept it 1000000000% trill.. He didn't act hollywood and would take you up on a offer to blow wit him.. Unfortunately I never did but many cats out here have all over the bay and that's 1 out of a million things he did that most n*ggas on his level would not do, that and pop pills wit his fans...

TIP FURL!!

Last edited by Baynut; 11-22-2009 at 02:50 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #60
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Mac Dre was that dude, f**k the haters.

You think mac Dre was just party/hyphy music?? Go listen to LIFES A b**ch, the lyric son taht song are f**king amazing :dancingcool: :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago