Mac Dre's Discorgraphy >>> 95% of the game

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 TYT;18085279[B said:
]i can understand why people outside of the bay don't give dre a chance[/B]... you gotta know why people like dre.

dre makes FEEL GOOD music for the hood and his SENSE OF HUMOR is what made him different than everybody out

they don't listen to him for crazy wordplay or metaphors. dre is simple funny and somethin to smoke to
Then my question to the threadstarter is this, how is his discography better than 95% of the game and some people are saying he's a GOAT when he's only a local legend?
 7 years ago '10        #182
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1293 1293
How can Soulja Boy have so many fans yet flop every album and put out s**t music??

A person can be great and be local, just because they were not able to get their s**t out there to more people doesn't mean they cant have a great Discography.
 7 years ago '09        #183
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
I got put on Mac dre in 2003. Crazy because he was only asking like 5 g's a show. His thizz stuff is by far his worst stuff. His stuff was real. Only rapper to be on American Gangster. "Y'all need to get out some time" Ghetto Celebrities. If you have netflix, Peep it. Treal TV Volume one. You will love how real he was.
 7 years ago '05        #184
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 rek0nize said:
How can Soulja Boy have so many fans yet flop every album and put out s**t music??

A person can be great and be local, just because they were not able to get their s**t out there to more people doesn't mean they cant have a great Discography.
Yeah but what I'm saying is it's easier to locally accepted cause that's your people, praise from your hood is great but you need more than that.

It's like if you are good at sport and your friends and community praise you but you never were against the best.
 7 years ago '04        #185
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,665 | Props total: 4198 4198
one of the like 3 game spitters to ever create music.

like 1 dude said, sense of humor is part of it, but he was an innovator. one of the funniest dudes EVER. and theres so many nice verses and wordplay i don't even know where to start.
 7 years ago '04        #186
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,333 | Props total: 11249 11249
obviously, yes.
 01-13-2011, 04:04 AM         #187
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IS THIS A JOKE? IM GOING TO TRY TO BE REAL RESPECTFUL WIT MY COMMENTS BUT 95% OF THE GAME INCLUDING DA UNDERGROUND!!! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOW MAC DRE RIP BY THE WAY..BUT THE ONLY n*ggaZ THAT BUMP HIM IS CALI n*ggaZ NOT SAYIN ANYTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT BUT MOST n*ggaZ ON DA EAST COST DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE EXISTED UNTIL HE DIED. WHEN U SAY 95% OF THE GAME I TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT BCUZ I PRIDE MY SELF ON KNOWING HIPHOP AND HE IS NOT NOR IS HIS DISCORGRAPHY BETTER THAN HALF THE n*ggaZ UNDERGROUND HELL ILL EVEN SAY HALF OF THE MAINSTREAM. WHAT YALL CALI CATS DO IS LISTEN TO n*ggaZ WHEN U WERE A CHILD GROWING UP THAT WAS CONSIDERED A GOD IN YALL HOOD OR STATE WHAT HAVE U
AND THEN GET OLDER AND GET ON THEREADS AND START THROWING OUT BLASPHEMY, LIKE MAC DRE WAS GOAT OR MAC DRE WAS JUST ON SUM OTHER TYPE s**t AND U GOTTA B A REAL n*gga TO UNDERSTAND WHERE HE COMING FROMHE IS 1 OF A KIND TO U AND U LIKE HIM FOR YOUR OWN REASONS AND THAT IS FINE BUT DONT TRY AND BELIITLE US BCUZ WE DONT SHARE YOUR SAME PASSION FOR HIM #JUSTSAYIN#

Last edited by murdamuzik4; 01-13-2011 at 04:11 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #188
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
Only east coast nicca i heard even speak on Mac dre in a Positive note was VADO.... Game recognize game .... Mac DRE Laced soo many n*ggaz wit GAME it was ridiculous..... Mac Dre's Hood the Crest side in Vallejo is one of the grimeyest spots in the YAY Area, MaC dre Also was the 1st Rapper I seen too come out with Alias for him self bysides 2pac.... Dre Brought the Bay 2gether Blk Mex Wht Azn even Arab was with his Thizz movement people from all walks of life respected Dre.... TIP DRE.... Only suckaz and Squares and F*gz would throw dirt on his name...
 7 years ago '05        #189
SyDuck 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 347 347
b**ch gone ask me to come with her to grocery shop
I told her straight up like this, "no siree bob!"
That's not my job, I don't do that
I'm a pimp slash rapper, I thought you knew that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago