50 Cent BISD Projected to do 140-150k First Week/Billboard Says 150k Figures are Inaccurate

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #561
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
 CTre said:
can't forget all the features lol.. they never take that into mind though
Yeah, that too. s**t based on him having Alicia, Rihanna and Beyonce he gonna sell 100k off that. He also BEYONCE husband so all her stand got him covered and look up to him like he the best. And he got KATY PERRY, Mr Hudson, John Legen too on his album SMH. Then he got the hot new gay n*ggas Drake and Cudi. But he also cover the street n*ggas with Jeezy.

But 50 carried the s**t by himself only 3 of the 15 tracks got a feature.

That n*gga also rode hot new artists all f**kin year in 2008. He d*ckrided Wayne (Mr. Carter), TI (Swagger), Jeezy ( Put On and My President). Who 50 rode before his release to build buzz?
 11-24-2009, 01:27 AM         #562
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
By the way def jam buys cds. :yayo:

[pic - click to view]

50 originally gets Projected at moving between 140-160 thousand. And They were sure that John Mayer was gonna have the #1 album... They wasnt even sure if Fif was gonna be able to beat Nora Jones for the number 2 album...

Now all of a sudden hes gonna Hit 200,000 Easily...

Who you think picked up the tab on them extra 40,000 albums?

HHJ66 said:
Yeah, that too. s**t based on him having Alicia, Rihanna and Beyonce he gonna sell 100k off that. He also BEYONCE husband so all her stand got him covered and look up to him like he the best. And he got KATY PERRY, Mr Hudson, John Legen too on his album SMH. Then he got the hot new gay n*ggas Drake and Cudi. But he also cover the street n*ggas with Jeezy.

But 50 carried the s**t by himself only 3 of the 15 tracks got a feature.
Huh?

So Im Guessing you never Listened to BP3 Huh?

How Bout instead of hating on an album you never Listened to, you just accept ya favorite Rappers failure like a man.. Sh_t happens.. n*ggas flop. These are the kind of numbers 50 will do from now on..

Sh_t could be worse:greetings10:

Last edited by N I K E; 11-24-2009 at 01:33 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #563
HHJ66 
space
space
space
^^ LOL, at this fool not knowin s**t about BP3 of f**kin Jayz. U know that n*gga slick for including artists and not crediting them.

Let me clear up the track list to make it clear for you:

Venus vs. Mars (ft. Beyonce)
Reminder (ft. Katy Perry and Timbaland)
Star is Born (ft. John Legend)
 11-24-2009, 02:01 AM         #564
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHJ66 said:
^^ LOL, at this fool not knowin s**t about BP3 of f**kin Jayz. U know that n*gga slick for including artists and not crediting them.

Let me clear up the track list to make it clear for you:

Venus vs. Mars (ft. Beyonce)
Reminder (ft. Katy Perry and Timbaland)
Star is Born (ft. John Legend)

THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT...

How can help Jay sell more Copies of Bp3 if they aint credited.. If nobody knows they on it then how can they be part of the reason that the album sold like it did..

You Lost:greetings10:
 11-24-2009, 02:06 AM         #565
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man why cant u f**king 50 fans just admit he flopped, even he knows he flopped. Damn i hate these stupid a.ss fans that come off with these bulls**t excuses and try to discredit another rapper for being successful. It is so ignorant and sad to see. I'm a 50 fan I like him, but he flopped but I really don't care because its not affected me in anyway. Hey your not the one losing money or gaining money so shut the f**k up and enjoy the music especially if you liked the album.
 8 years ago '08        #566
HHJ66 
space
space
space
 N I K E said:
THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT...

How can help Jay sell more Copies of Bp3 if they aint credited.. If nobody knows they on it then how can they be part of the reason that the album sold like it did..

You Lost:greetings10:
Most people hear before buying it. Still it prove another point, he f**kin with them wack artists. Plus, he cant hold down a song no more without having a HOOK SINGER. He sold more cuz of the guests and tons of other s**t that I can't even list em all since it would be too long.

I've been keeping track of the fool for a few months. And earlier this year, muf**kas sweared and it looked like 50 was gonna win this battle. His hits were doin better and the preorders were higher.

But then starting June 5th, s**t all changed. Gay-Z dropped DOA and hogged all the attention from every rapper for the next 6 months while gettin people on his side against the n*ggas he promised he would pass the torch (Kanye and Lil Wayne). Then dude raised more eyes on July 24th and declared he gonna feature Rihanna and Kanye in his single. How 50 gonna top that?

So if you look at the google trend search, you will see that n*gga wasnt s**t earlier this year unitl he got that MAJOR PROMO from Atlantic label after he left Def Jam and he was ridin with the devil n*ggas with power.

n*ggas wonder why Drake aint release an album this year? Well jayz is the reason, him and his fellow devils d*cksucking a.ssociates blackballing all others or tricking them to push they s**t back. But my n*gga 50 still goin with it. Thats why aint no one else thats big released around September. ALL were forced back to make way for the devils chosen one of the MOMENT Gay-z. Now all of them releasing this month and all gonna flop/do less than they should - Alicia, Mary J, Usher, R. Kelly, Snoop, Gucci Mane, Chris Brown..........
 8 years ago '04        #567
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,612 | Props total: 1785 1785
yeah, 50 has finally took a L, why he released this a.ss album is beyond me.
 8 years ago '04        #568
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
@ all of the speculation...

50 didn't have the buzz or singles that Hov had, but who's fault is that?

See, you can't play this game between Hov and 50. 50 is right on Jay's heels financially and power wise. He could've easily strayed away from his tried and (formerly true) formula and put more money and effort into his project and promotion.

There's nobody to blame but 50, period.

That said, 200k isn't that bad considering how late this n*ggaz single caught on, but it IS a flop by HIS standards.

I mean, 50 is Mr."Look at the numbers", right? Well, look at them...
 8 years ago '08        #569
HHJ66 
space
space
space
^^ Having the most money got little to do with the promotion/airplay/sales u gonna get. The artists cant afford all the s**t so its mostly the labels. Or else n*ggas like Puff Daddy would be real hot now. And 50 has said he did everything himself but Jayz got the label help mostly and plus some other connections.

50 said he got his last few singles the right amount of spins but the label aint help out to make it big.

50 bigger than Jayz money wise but Jayz got more fraud a.ss hell connections.
 8 years ago '04        #570
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11764 11764
 HHJ66 said:
Jayz:
Run This Town 120 million audience
Empire State of Mind 115 million audience

Biggest performances: VMAs closing, Jay Leno premiere, World Series, AMA Awards, his s**t get played every commercial break in the show SportsNation. He been all over 106 Park Countdown the last 6 months, He all over radio commericals when the songs aint on.

50 cent:

Baby By Me- 30 million audience
Biggest performances- a normal Conan O Brien espisode and Jimmy Kimmel episode. Just got on 106 and Park last week.

So who really f**kin wins when considering these things that labels look at? 50 sold way more than he was supposed to and Jay the one that really FLOPPED bithces, he barely Platinum now.

[pic - click to view]

11-24-2009, 04:20 AM         #571
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a flopped, 50 isn't a great boss at all.
 8 years ago '04        #572
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 HHJ66 said:
Yea u b**ch a.ss n*gga, Im mad that n*ggas wana get on 50 but he really the good person while Jayz the evil a.ss n*gga. He wanna laugh at 50 while he know he gettin all the promotion up his a.ss. 50 exposin this dude right now. Once people wake up dude gonna lose his reputation once 50 through with him. He startin with Beans sayin all the n*ggas in Roc is broke cuz he hoggin the money, then he hog all the promo money. Then he go around foolin these new artists like Lil Wayne, TI, Jeezy, Kanye to big him up and he will pass the torch. But then he says naw and ends up dissin them. He used Lil Wayne with that DOA song to get people to rally with him to beat on Lil Wayne. And this was after he promised he was gonna pass the torch.
Damn why I gotta be all that? It ain't that serious. But sense you want to get personal with it fine, i'll let your lil young e-thuggin a.ss vent off your frustration for now. :finger::finger:

Last edited by J2hott23; 11-24-2009 at 04:26 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #573
HHJ66 
space
space
space
^^ haha u b**ch n*gga the frustration at jayz and his f**kin a.ss. f**k him. Cut the n*gga nuts and tongue off. He of the devil and he rep the devil to the fullest. That is why he got all these stats and keeps getting radio play. Its like this n*gga a robot or he on major steroids his whole career. Good thing is he gonna lose his steroids after this since he turnin 40 next week. All the other rappers can't f**k with no robot or a n*gga on steroids. So the only thing is dont count this fool and let him be forgotten more than MC Hammer.
 8 years ago '08        #574
HHJ66 
space
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:

[pic - click to view]

f**k u b**ch, u some manipulated stan. Well I bet yo b**ch wont be there next time and forever cuz this the last time this n*gga gonna get major promo. I say give Jayz those same promo that 50 got, he would be doin about 200k and totaling at 700-800k and that would be mostly because the name bp3. But what next f**got b**ch, he gonna turn 40 and he done. And the stans will support until the n*gga flops then they bandwagon. The other option he might do is announce retirement after this.
 8 years ago '04        #575
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
The 50 haters are so mad right now its not even funny
 8 years ago '05        #576
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738

[pic - click to view]

U Mad??

[pic - click to view]

11-24-2009, 07:15 AM         #577
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what was the finishing numbers?
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-24-2009, 07:19 AM         #578
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where they at?
 8 years ago '06        #579
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
what the f**k
 11-24-2009, 07:21 AM         #580
HDKG614 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smell a brick for this thread...
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy