50 Cent BISD Projected to do 140-150k First Week/Billboard Says 150k Figures are Inaccurate

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #221
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 THE RETURN 35 said:
so he sold 150,000 in one day that aint bad its better than 11k imo
lmao not only are u fat and disgusting but u're dumb as f**k as well

those are his projected numbers for the whole week..he didnt sell 150k in one day
 8 years ago '05        #222
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1106 1106
 Showtimegp said:
Why are n*ggas saying they dont beileve it, dailyhits are always on point, they was right on fabolous, rick ross, jadakiss, bow wow, eminem, SH, wale.... i can compare dailyhits numbers to the soundscan numbers

50 wont go gold..if he does it will take him till next year summer
Co-sign

Dailyhits have been making album predictions after the first day of sales for years and have always been right why would they suddenly make up some random bulls**t

50 fans are just pissed that the so called SSK(Soundscan k!lla) is irrelevant right now

I honestly did not even realize the album was dropping till i saw it up on BX
 8 years ago '06        #223
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
That projection ain't set in stone, so we'll see what the real numbers are next week.
 11-18-2009, 10:20 PM         #224
K1ng j.AK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album is dope.
 8 years ago '06        #225
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
Digital download sales of recorded albums and singles will be included in the Nielsen SoundScan album and singles sales charts respectively. Nielsen SoundScan will also debut a digital download tracks chart defined as songs purchased individually or as part of a retailer-defined bundle. These tracks may come from an album, a single, or a standalone recording.

so u were sayin?

so that means digital sales were being counted for all the releases in the past too right?

if hits daily double's projected sales are usually pretty accurate to the soundscan numbers, and soundscan apparently counts digital sales in their numbers, wouldnt that mean HDD takes into account digital sales as well when they make their projections seeing as their number are usually not very far off from the soundscan numbers?
 8 years ago '07        #226
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
I guess you missed the thread that has over 300 post in it on the SAME SUBJECT
 8 years ago '08        #227
HHJ66 
space
space
space
$308 | Props total: 0 0
all his number ones he been the second big person, it all with some of the biggest female artists of the decade. Mariah, Alicia, Beyonce, Rihanna. And this single is stated as Jayz and Alicia. This lame a.ss n*gga still dont got a number fully by himself or where he carryin the song like the 3 ones 50 do. 50 Wins
 8 years ago '07        #228
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 youngskits718 said:
Yes, Rick Ross won because 50 Cent only sold 150,000 digital copies last week.

Ross clearly won because his abundance of fans on boxden says he did. Even though the mother of his child has a s3x tape with a random dude and has his son hanging out with Floyd Mayweather and 50....he still won.

Clearly, looking past his mediocre diss tracks and the huge L he took from Lloyd Banks....he obviously won this "beef"
:dancingcool:

be careful melody, showtime, braided, and tupacnasfan are gonna come gunning for you
 11-18-2009, 10:27 PM         #229
K1ng j.AK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many more f**kin queers are gonna quote jay-z lyrics wtf. da f**k happened to liking multiple artists. the music is dope fam. i even like ricky's music.
 8 years ago '07        #230
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21551 21551
 Kingdarrell said:
it doesnt matter if your the feature or its the primary person, a number one single is a number one single, stop hating
hes not hating, he's just saying this is his first official #1 record. Which makes it an even better achievement IMO.
 8 years ago '04        #231
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 Player 1 said:
naw dis his first number 1

all his other number 1's were songs he was a guest on..

somebody already posted it up it explained every thing.
Posted via Mobile Device
yeah i was about to say jay never had number 1 record before

39 years old lol
 11-18-2009, 10:53 PM         #232
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who didnt see this comin
 8 years ago '06        #233
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
im not hatin im just sayin...

i dont understand you people..

yall dont even know what hating is?
call everything hating

people on this website r lame
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Big Bear; 11-18-2009 at 11:02 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #234
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3stacks said:
He doesn't deserve it. He sucks. Any1 that listens to 50 now is a homo
Oh really? But people who listen to Drake aren't?
 8 years ago '07        #235
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70373 70373
 01seay said:
.......No.

Physical Copies Sold = Soundscan

Digital Copies Sold = Itunes (and other digital outlets)
 chi100z said:
Haha damn i just refreshed cause i was JUST about to type that exact same thing.
 Showtimegp said:
itunes sales dont count
 Bkjj11 said:
Digital download sales of recorded albums and singles will be included in the Nielsen SoundScan album and singles sales charts respectively. Nielsen SoundScan will also debut a digital download tracks chart defined as songs purchased individually or as part of a retailer-defined bundle. These tracks may come from an album, a single, or a standalone recording.

bkjj11 posts makes your soul burn slow.
 demon9991 said:
this actually makes the sales numbers look even worse
 XX DIPSET XX said:
I love how no one is quoting bkjj's post.

demon9991 said:
yes they're counting the digital sales with store sales
^^^you're all idiots that shouldve listened to me in the first place

coolio said:
so that means digital sales were being counted for all the releases in the past too right?

if hits daily double's projected sales are usually pretty accurate to the soundscan numbers, and soundscan apparently counts digital sales in their numbers, wouldnt that mean HDD takes into account digital sales as well when they make their projections seeing as their number are usually not very far off from the soundscan numbers?
No coolio, stores report those numbers and HDD gets them in, apple and other digital outlets go directly to soundscan. ever since tha policy was passed thats how it went. BISD was #1 in albums for a couple of days last week on itunes. its in the top 10 today. And its only weds, 50 is on 106 on thursday, and has a lil convo as promo. Stores report the physical copies.
 8 years ago '07        #236
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
lmao where this idiot been?
 11-18-2009, 11:03 PM         #237
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It just came out today.how can they predict anything?
 8 years ago '07        #238
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
DOA was number 1? nope

Run This Town number 1? nope (It was number 2, and whoever listens to hot97 before angie comes on, number 2 is the first loser )

Empire state of mind number 1? thanks to alicia keys that is.
 8 years ago '09        #239
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 THE RETURN 35 said:
50 sold 150k on monday alone let alone itunes sales
:applause::applause:
 8 years ago '06        #240
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
No coolio, stores report those numbers and HDD gets them in, apple and other digital outlets go directly to soundscan. ever since tha policy was passed thats how it went. BISD was #1 in albums for a couple of days last week on itunes. its in the top 10 today. And its only weds, 50 is on 106 on thursday, and has a lil convo as promo. Stores report the physical copies.

then how come the numbers HDD usually reports are very similar to the numbers we usually end up seeing at the end of the week on soundscan? why wouldnt it be the same this particular time? u cant tell me HDD for w/e reason chose to do everything differently, than how they usually do it, this one particular week for this one particular album...

THE RETURN 35 said:
:applause::applause:
once again, he didnt sell 150k on monday or in one day..150k are his projected sales for the whole 1 WEEK

those might not be the right number but that's what projected sales mean..not that he sold that in 1 day
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy