50 Cent BISD Projected to do 140-150k First Week/Billboard Says 150k Figures are Inaccurate

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2009, 07:19 PM         #181
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
lol yea 50 has been crushed by rick rose cuz he goes from 500k to 150 his first week...rose went from 200k in a first week to just barely gettin 10k sold for a group he's the face of so if 50 got crushed wat did ross get ?
you can't compare Rick Ross solo project to Triple C's project, it's not the same

Ross next solo cd going sell 150+ next time he drop his next one

look 50 solos look G-Unit solos, it's not the same
 11-18-2009, 07:23 PM         #182
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
So the digital sales do count?

I just read that Billboard got some type of deal where they'll hold his digital sales for up to a week.

Is this projection a reflection of that?
yes they're counting the digital sales with store sales
 8 years ago '08        #183
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7388 7388
I didn't even know it released yesterday. Funny thing is he has pub tho. His single sucks.
 8 years ago '05        #184
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #185
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
dam 50 lost he sold 150k on monday alone let alone itunes sales dam 50 you flobbed
 11-18-2009, 07:40 PM         #186
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, to be honest, Ross will die of heart disease before his 45th birthday, so really Fiddy wins in the end
 8 years ago '05        #187
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
 tupacnasfan said:

5-0 Lost.

and Freeway ricky ross lost too, cause he's the one who brought crack and cocaine into our neighborhoods and is a snitch.

Unlike the fake ricky

LOL my post had no tie to 50/ross beef whatsoever, if they werent beefing it would have still been a LAWSE

So he riding with a "rat's" (proof?) name?

LAWSE

"...from what the lawyers are saying, I got a slam dunk case because once my name went in the newspapers and on Tv, that was my trademark, that let everybody know that that was my name..." - 'Freeway' Ricky Ross

LAWSE

And dont get it twisted, I'm not riding for 50 Cent, I call a spade when i see it, but at least he was straight-up about who he got his name from.

come on man,cat seen american gangster and now everybody passin out turkeys,you late brada NINO BROWN did it on NEW JACK CITY based on FRANK LUCAS AND BUMPY
LAWSE

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 11-18-2009 at 07:42 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #188
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
dam 50 lost he sold 150k on monday alone let alone itunes sales dam 50 you flobbed
 8 years ago '05        #189
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 legendisdope said:
sales have always declined for rappers bruh..

but s**t i dont think this is official.. ill wait though until some real s**t comes out.. the projections arent always correct..

look @ triple cs, projected 4k but sold 11k LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO...

im sure 50 will have atleast 300k in sales.
I agree but then that boi wayne sold a millie in a week, eminem went gold in a week...Jigga sold bout 350...he's not as relevant as these guys as a rapper anymore...
 11-18-2009, 07:55 PM         #190
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If these numbers are real, I blame America, we have gone soft. Kids are wearing skinny jeans and listening to "You're a Jerk." When I was kind I wanted to be like Ice Cube and Dr. Dre.

Americans have no taste in music, people like Drake, Lil Wayne, and T-Pain are the real reason why 50cent isn't selling and Fabolous' name isn't mentioned in the elite Hip-Hop circle anymore.

This is a very sad day for Hip-Hop, 50cent, the guy with the biggest buzz ever in Hip-Hop, has flopped? I blame f**gots like Kanye West.

I had enough of that pop s**t, I need some '96 Pac s**t.
 11-18-2009, 08:01 PM         #191
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think this is legit, Billboard will say 400K on the first week
 8 years ago '05        #192
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
 tupacnasfan said:
And ross and 5-0 are puppets to the zionists who really run the industry.

and at least ross did it by himself and didn't need a mentor, unlike 5-0 who ain't worth a s**t without the late jam master jay r.i.p.

JMJ made 5-0 the man that he is today and without him, he's nothing.
You gotta slow down.

You chastize 50 Cent for "commiting treason against the music industry"....n*gga, if only he did...that would be the greatest thing! For the most part 50 has been a good little boy and given them what they want.

Then you go from prosecuting on behalf of the music industry to demonizing the the music industry!

Now you bringing up JMJ? We all know JMJ taught 50 how to write, whats your point!? Chief Wiggum taught Ross how to spin a truncheon and without him, he's nothing too!
------

One thing I give 50 Cent props for though, he helped ALOT of beatmakers eat.

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 11-18-2009 at 08:08 PM..
 11-18-2009, 08:06 PM         #193
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
@ these lame 50 stans saying the sales dont matter, their just happy he went back toa "gutta" style.

These the same n*ggas who always get on joey saying if your not selling records who cares how nice you are
50 cent already proved he can do amazing numbers though, you need to not forget that, this is more proof that the mainstream are not really into 50 cent anymore
once T.O.S. did what it did, that was the sign people were done with the G-unit/50 cent buzz.

Then again like I said, we need to wait and see it, I don't think he sold that low unless that leak a few weeks ago made 300K go and DL the album?
 11-18-2009, 08:11 PM         #194
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People on here need to realize a couple things

The album leaked a MONTH before release....

The album came out in stores NOVEMBER 16TH...which was 2 days ago...

It came out on Itunes NOVEMBER 13TH

We will see official number in probably 4-5 days....
 8 years ago '04        #195
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 733 733
Like I say,I don't care about album sales honestly but since that's what 50 pretty much says counts then I wanna hear what he got to say.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #196
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 eza said:
all these haters laughing when the truth is it aint aloss the album will sell even if it aint big numbers most record labels buy the cds anyway why do think jays record went number one no one listened to that garbage
funny part is if jay sold 150k his first week you'd be the first snake in the grass to talk smack........
 11-18-2009, 08:20 PM         #197
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:dancingcool:

Fiddy's Before I Self Destruct was originally scheduled for release on November 23rd, but the CD was moved up to November 16th after the album leaked online. Interscope Records actually rushed the digital release of the album, too, having it hit iTunes on November 9th.

The 11/9 release made the album eligible for this week's charts, but Interscope asked that Billboard hold the digital sales for a week because of the leak. This falls under a policy that was instituted in 2008 by Billboard, Nielsen SoundScan and the labels.

The first week digital sales will now be added on to the second week sales of Before I Self Destruct to determine its debut chart position on next week's chart.

Billboard is now reviewing if they should continue using this policy.

8 years ago '06        #198
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,972 | Props total: 13595 13595
okay so he will do 178k
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-18-2009, 08:25 PM         #199
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Um no s**t

Just boxden f*gs believe everything they see

The album came out monday
 11-18-2009, 08:32 PM         #200
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
too bad, 5-0 also makes s**tty music out of them and turned hip-hop into now the most hated since the early 90's and because of him he paved the way for a lot of trash today as well, sure 5-0 has been a good boy, but he is also been a bad boy and a evil person.

I Know that 5-0 is finally getting his karma, rich or not, he is just like J.R. Ewing of dallas.
are you 12 or some s**t?

chill out homie...smoke a blunt
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy