Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
 stunna2004 said:
His contract will be burdensome in the last few years of that deal (Think Piazza) but the Twins have to give him a blank check to keep him from leaving.
It won't be that bad though, he'll be 36 by the time its up. We gave Jorge a 4 year at 36 so it doesn't seem bad at all.
 8 years ago '04        #42
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 stunna2004 said:
His contract will be burdensome in the last few years of that deal (Think Piazza) but the Twins have to give him a blank check to keep him from leaving.
idontthink so because piazza played in the nl and was horrendous at first base they can switch him to dh when hes shot as a catcher
 8 years ago '04        #43
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,681 | Props total: 13076 13076
Aslong as he stays out of the AL East, I'm happy. Yankees got some catchers on the comeup, don't wanna f**k that up.
 8 years ago '07        #44
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,372 | Props total: 69904 69904
Rumors & News...

The Royals are "going hard" to sign Erik Bedard to a short-term contract. Passan thinks Bedard will sign with someone for an "incentive-loaded one-year deal" in an effort to prove that he's healthy and worthy of a more lucrative longer-term deal for 2011.
Adam Rubin of the New York Daily News reports that Jose Guillen would be willing to waive his limited no-trade clause in order to be dealt to the Mets. The Royals have reportedly proposed an Angel Pagan-for-Guillen swap that would also see Kansas City include some cash to help the Mets pay for Guillen's $12MM salary next season. Guillen hit .242/.314/.367 in 312 plate appearances for K.C. during his injury-plagued 2009 season, and it's probably for those reasons that Rubin thinks the trade is a long-shot to actually happen.
Baseball America's Ben Badler is reporting that Dominican outfielder Eladio Moronta signed today with the New York Yankees. The signing concludes a hectic seven-month period for Moronta, 20, who was given a one-year suspension by Major League Baseball last May for misrepresenting his age as 17 years old. Moronta's suspension was lifted at the end of September.
 8 years ago '08        #45
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,254 | Props total: 13629 13629
At this point pagans better than guillen
 8 years ago '06        #46
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
hope the dodgers can land lackey or halladay... we need a number one!
 8 years ago '07        #47
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
According to ESPN.com's Buster Olney, a team inquiring on Adrian Gonzalez this winter was told he is not available.

A good piece of news for Padres fans. Gonzalez, 27, posted a .958 OPS and 40 home runs in 2009 while earning just $3 million. He's only owed $4.75 million in 2010, and carries a bargain $5.5 club option for 2011. The Padres have no real reason to deal him and should be thinking about building around him.
According to MLB.com's Mark Bowman, the Braves are expected to pursue free agent closer Billy Wagner this offseason.

The 38-year-old left-hander posted a 1.98 ERA, 1.02 WHIP, 26/8 K/BB ratio and limited opponents to a .174 batting average in 15 appearances this past season. If the Braves let both Rafael Soriano and Mike Gonzalez walk this winter, Wagner would be a fine fill-in at the closer position for 2010.
A source told the New York Daily News that the Red Sox are "putting on a full-court press" in an attempt to deal for Roy Halladay.

There isn't much more to the report than that. The only other quote from the source says the Red Sox "would love to get it wrapped up before the winter meetings." No information at all on the source was supplied, and no details on the talks were provided, though the Daily News speculates that Boston would have to give up both Clay Buchholz and No. 1 prospect Casey Kelly in a deal. The Yankees and Angels are also engaged in talks for the Toronto ace
:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #48
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,681 | Props total: 13076 13076
 keithbm1111 said:
:applause:
Since Boston is going to have to shell out big bucks to keep Roy, imagine what kind of contract Beckett will want. Beckett might get pissed and either demand a trade or just leave via free agency. We'll keep our prospects and sign Lackey.

CC, Lackey, AJ, Andy, Hughes = #28
 8 years ago '07        #49
space
space
^^ I doubt it. I think if we get Roy, Josh would be happy.

Roy, Lester, Beckett >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '07        #50
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
Jones signs with Whie Sox

ESPN MLB - White Sox reached agreement with OF-DH Andruw Jones on one-year contract worth 500k
 8 years ago '07        #51
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
Alex Gonzalez signs with Blue Jays

Free agent shortstop Alex Gonzalez, whose midseason arrival in Boston helped the Red Sox secure a playoff spot, has signed a one-year, $2.75 million deal with the Toronto Blue Jays, with a $2.5 million team option for 2011.

The agreement, first reported by FoxSports.com, came a day after backup shortstop John McDonald agreed to a $3-million, two-year deal.
 8 years ago '06        #52
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stunna2004 said:
Aslong as he stays out of the AL East, I'm happy. Yankees got some catchers on the comeup, don't wanna f**k that up.
Hopefully Montero keeps making strides defensively, I can't see him having any other position in the field. This kid's bat is BEASTLY!!! I cannot wait to see him force his way into the bigs at some point after the break this year. He's been unreal.

Romine is also looking good. Catching is one of the Yankees stronger suits down in the farm.
 8 years ago '06        #53
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Wow we just lost our SS yet again
cant wait to see who the sox replace him with
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Wow we just lost our SS yet again
cant wait to see who the sox replace him with
Posted via Mobile Device
whoever it is, we know it will only be for a year unless we can pull off a hanley trade ....
 8 years ago '07        #55
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
whoever it is, we know it will only be for a year unless we can pull off a hanley trade ....
In a week or 2, don't be surprised if they land marco scutaro (if I spelled his name right). They been aggressive with him.
 8 years ago '06        #56
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Id be happy with him but hes looking for a big contract
hes 36.... Biggggg risk if you ask me but ill take him for a year or two
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #57
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
To my Yankee fans, whats your thoughts on trading for Halladay? Would you include Montero as part of the package? Is it necessary to block him from going to Boston? And..would you rather sign Lackey and save our youth?

I think it's a foregone conclusion that the Jays are going to deal Halladay in the offseason.
 8 years ago '04        #58
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
To my Yankee fans, whats your thoughts on trading for Halladay? Would you include Montero as part of the package? Is it necessary to block him from going to Boston? And..would you rather sign Lackey and save our youth?

I think it's a foregone conclusion that the Jays are going to deal Halladay in the offseason.
I don't want to trade for Halladay and nope I wouldn't put Montero in the package. The days of trading for big name guys and mortgaging our future are over. I'd rather sign Lackey this off-season or gamble and see if Halladay is on the market in 2011 like we did with CC. We have a #1 bulldog in CC so missing out on Halladay is not that big deal to me especially if we land Lackey.

It is not necessary to block them from Boston because if Boston does get him then they are going to be weakening their farm system in order to get that deal done, and they would be under major pressure to sign him to an extension at that point. Yeah Boston has the dough to get it done but they already proven that they are only willing to spend so much. So if they get Halladay, they will be less likely to land for other FA's (Holliday,others) or make other trades (Gonzalez, Felix).

I like the position the Yankees are in. They have the ability to take a "sit back and see" approach because of the big splashes last year. The focus right now should be getting Pettite and Damon or Matsui back. An extra Starter is a bonus.

On a side note, if we do sign Lackey then Joba is going back to the pen and Hughes will start. I just have that feeling. Which will make that Joba rules s**t that much more stupid than it was. I still say give him one more entire year as starter and then see.
 8 years ago '04        #59
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
God f**king thread btw. Nice to see baseball getting the full year treatment around here.
 8 years ago '07        #60
space
space
Yeah I'll take Scutaro, and if
I were the Yanks, I'd give up a s**t load for Halladay, cant go in the playoffs with a 3 man rotation again.

Sox better get him
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago