Joe Budden - Russian Roulette - responds to the 50/Tahiry Pics!

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2009, 10:06 PM         #141
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
this n*gga ridin d*ck hard as hell
so where is the hot track from 50?
 8 years ago '07        #142
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,480 | Props total: 69977 69977
 Get it Right said:
Look so good I'll suck on her daddy's d*ck!
just cuz BIG said it means u can as well...fag
 8 years ago '07        #143
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,480 | Props total: 69977 69977
 legendisdope said:
I got the CDQ Version, comes with the cover for the single also.

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9:
 8 years ago '06        #144
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 coolio said:
so all those interviews were recorded a few months ago back when they were beefing? riiiight

and he obviously didn't shut "everything industry related down" after his mother passed away seeing as he was doing interviews last week trying to justify beggin for that chicks' number

and she even showed the screencaps of his messages which clearly show him begging for it..so explain how he wasnt begging...
I didn't say it was months ago, I didn't say it was when they were still beefing, and yes they were pre-recorded. He did those interviews before his mother passed (on Oct 19). Those were not done after that. And again, he wasn't begging her for anything. They got into an arguement and the whole twitter thing happened. He wasn't really trying to mack that chick. He was not serious with that. That's what you guys don't understand, she did this because she was mad at him. He already cleared this up 3 times, why do y'all keep going on about it, just so y'all can sh*t on his name.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 11-17-2009 at 10:18 PM..
 11-17-2009, 10:14 PM         #145
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
I didn't say it was months ago, I didn't say it was when they were still beefing, and yes they were pre-recorded. He did those interviews before his mother passed. Those were not done after that. And again, he wasn't begging her for anything. They got into an arguement and the whole twitter thing happened. He wasn't really trying to mack that chick. That's what you guys don't understand, she did this because she was mad at him.

[pic - click to view]

C'mon!

Last edited by onq; 11-17-2009 at 10:16 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #146
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 MissLoveOne said:
I didn't say it was months ago, I didn't say it was when they were still beefing, and yes they were pre-recorded. He did those interviews before his mother passed (on Oct 19). Those were not done after that. And again, he wasn't begging her for anything. They got into an arguement and the whole twitter thing happened. He wasn't really trying to mack that chick. He was not serious with that. That's what you guys don't understand, she did this because she was mad at him. He already cleared this up 3 times, why do y'all keep going on about it, just so y'all can sh*t on his name.

it doesnt sound like that in this interview

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #147
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 legendisdope said:
I got the CDQ Version, comes with the cover for the single also.

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
Holy s**t. Boxden never fails!
 8 years ago '05        #148
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 TiPZ said:

[pic - click to view]

Joe won
s**t!! Yo why is this dude responding to them f**king pics.

He need having a whole bunch of fun with this b**ch. For real.
 8 years ago '06        #149
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MissLoveOne said:

lmao u make no sense at all

u said it's not fair that Joe took a shot a Saigon and no wonder Saigon is always mad at Joe..then when we say Saigon has been taking shots at Joe in his interviews, u try to justify it by saying the interviews were pre-recorded...whether they were recorded a few days before his mother passed or after, he still continued to talk s**t so how is it suddenly "not fair" for Joe to say anything back?

and once again stop saying he wasnt begging her cause u know him and all that..just explain the screencaps of him obviously begging her...or was he "joking" with her cause they were in an argument so he decided to ask for her number a million times?
 8 years ago '06        #150
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 onq said:

C'mon!
Let me break it down for you. They were cool at one point. He wasn't seriously trying to mack this chick (being that he already had a girl, and nobody ask you to go out for ice cream, that should've been the give away that he wasn't serious about the whole thing). It was all in innocent fun. They had a falling out, so she decided to use it against him. Now, he's getting kicked out by his girl because of the whole thing. How you like them apples. Bottom line it was blown up to something it really wasn't. Now I'm done, I'm tired.
 8 years ago '06        #151
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:

u said it's not fair that Joe took a shot a Saigon and no wonder Saigon is always mad at Joe..then when we say Saigon has been taking shots at Joe in his interviews, u try to justify it by saying the interviews were pre-recorded...whether they were recorded a few days before his mother passed or after, he still continued to talk s**t so how is it suddenly "not fair" for Joe to say anything back?

and once again stop saying he wasnt begging her cause u know him and all that..just explain the screencaps of him obviously begging her...or was he "joking" with her cause they were in an argument so he decided to ask for her number a million times?
He was clearly joking with her (for obvious reasons). The line about the ice cream should've been a dead give away of that.
 8 years ago '04        #152
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 coolio said:

its obviously beating a dead horse my man..that chick is going to do/say whatever is going to make saigon look in the right, and budden in the wrong. hes the closest thing shes got to knowing a celebrity, even though more people following the kicks im sellin on ebay than followin saigons rap career, shes not about to ruin that. and before she responds to me, im not knockin you. but as an outside viewer, it looks like you makin statements, like knowing the "truth", but not backing it up with anything. if you know him, good for you. like you said theres no need to respond to people then. but you make yourself look bad by makin a statement like that even though we clearly saw the dude begging and making an a.ss out of himself..and i can remember saigon talkin slick about budden after they so called squashed it, he popped right back up after the raekwon thing happened..hes a grown a.ss man, if he can dish it out, he can take it..its still funny to me that this whole thing started cause he acted like a little b**ch about a line in one of joeys raps..
 8 years ago '05        #153
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
50 Cent will be in Jersey City this Week if anyone including Joe Budden cares.

Best Buy signing autographs.
 11-17-2009, 11:03 PM         #154
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Let me break it down for you. They were cool at one point. He wasn't seriously trying to mack this chick (being that he already had a girl, and nobody ask you to go out for ice cream, that should've been the give away that he wasn't serious about the whole thing). It was all in innocent fun. They had a falling out, so she decided to use it against him.
Now, he's getting

kicked out by his girl

because of the whole

thing
. How you like them apples. Bottom line it was blown up to something it really wasn't. Now I'm done, I'm tired.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

when you see saigon give him this for me

Last edited by onq; 11-17-2009 at 11:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #155
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
I like the song.....if you don't.......fine, keep it moving.

All this f**king bickering you f**ks do is lame as hell.
 8 years ago '06        #156
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 MissLoveOne said:
He was clearly joking with her (for obvious reasons). The line about the ice cream should've been a dead give away of that.
lmao why would he ask her for her number a million times, start cussing her out when she doesnt give it to him then start acting nice and asking for her number again...as a joke?

he's obviously gonna try and save face once she exposes him..so either he told u he was joking so he doesnt look like an idiot to his freinds or u're just trying to cover for him :greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #157
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 onq said:

[pic - click to view]

when you see saigon give him this for me

8 years ago '09        #158
rxxp 
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 0 0
Joe Budden the gawd
What up fellow budden stans

Last edited by rxxp; 11-18-2009 at 12:29 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #159
SBMcDunk 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 110 110
 listerine ii said:
u cant be serious...u confirm the stereotype that most females is dumb as f**k if u really think sai was joking around...it was very clear dude was trying super hard to mack and failing miserably..dont get s**t twisted c*nt

ether
 11-18-2009, 12:51 AM         #160
JayDaHarmonica 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

Somebody's Hurt
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago