Joe Budden - Russian Roulette - responds to the 50/Tahiry Pics!

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2009, 06:23 PM         #101
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
No he didn't. That interview was pre-recorded. I know it wasn't a diss, it was one of Joe's current events punchlines. But again, that's what gets him in trouble. Maybe he should stop doing it.
you and I speak on things when they happen, right?

why do people think that rappers and other stars are not human?

if I go to the websites and say f**k 50 cent now then tomorrow I become a star and I stop saying s**t about 50 that would make me fake.
 8 years ago '04        #102
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4839 4839
Joe can't get love for s**t I mean n*ggaz know when u see your x with a dude and you loved da girl its gone be feelings but he gotta b**ch so s**t I don't know f**k it with all due respect

Budden loss
 8 years ago '06        #103
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MissLoveOne said:
And Joe wonders why Sai stays upset at him. As for the track itself, typical Joe.
 MissLoveOne said:
I know and it's not fair. But that's how these so-called Hip Hop fans work. It's not fair, but it comes with the territory. You got to take the bitter with the sweet.
lmao please..u're as hypocritical as the people u're trying to judge

Saigon has taken shots at Joe in several recent interviews after the whole s**t has blown over calling him all types of s**t..but as soon as Joe says the slightest thing back, u get on ur whole thing "Saigon is innocent" s**t

and every time something that's negative happens to Saigon, u always come with this "oh i know the truth" bulls**t...if u know the truth then please tell us...please tell us why Saigon didnt actually lose for begging some chick for her number since u know the truth there's only so many times u can lie hoping people will believe u..u're the same person that said Saigon's gonna be in big blockbuster movies

Last edited by coolio; 11-17-2009 at 06:35 PM..
 11-17-2009, 06:36 PM         #104
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This right here confirms what i been saying for a long time, 'joe budden is the greatest emcee ever!" joe budden is a journalist, this is political hip-hop, where you take issues that are going on in your life and digest it over beats instead of going in the booth and talking about random things, he addressed everything going on right now.
 11-17-2009, 06:36 PM         #105
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I remember mad people saying "who cares" about that picture or even saying

"who gives a f**k, budden don't care", clearly this got to him and he had to

let out his feelings.
 8 years ago '05        #106
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8119 8119
Love him or hate him Joe Budden threads always go atleast 5 pages no matter what it's about
 11-17-2009, 06:42 PM         #107
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys think 50 cent will get at him?, if the Jay z beef doesn't spark I can see him

going at Joey just for fun.
 8 years ago '05        #108
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,417 | Props total: 8119 8119
 DA DOPEMAN said:
You guys think 50 cent will get at him?, if the Jay z beef doesn't spark I can see him

I don't even hear a diss about 50 in the song
 11-17-2009, 06:45 PM         #109
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cartel-Clipz said:
He loses for addressing that s**t at all.
no he doesn't...he did it on WAX and what the f**k u think hip hop is for???? expressing self through rhythm and poetry....

He just won off sheer HIP HOPPIN ur hatin a.sses
 11-17-2009, 06:46 PM         #110
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:

and Joe will rip him apart again!!!!!!!!!!
 11-17-2009, 06:48 PM         #111
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Joe won
 8 years ago '04        #112
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,393 | Props total: 11765 11765
joey!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love when he raps like this spitting real talk
 11-17-2009, 06:50 PM         #113
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDon23 said:
I don't even hear a diss about 50 in the song
I know, but you know 50 cent wanted him to respond to the pictures, he did says 50 cent isn't a good look for the chick or her being with him isn't a good look, I wonder how 50 cent will take that.

But Like I said, if 50 cent doesn't get the beef with Jay z for the mainstream radio to hear he will go at the very popular Internet rapper and try to f**k with him just for fun, much like he did with these pictures.

You think this was all Tahiry?, nah the boy Curtis is playing with
buddens on some personal out of rap level, Buddens didn't give 50 cent what he wanted though, he didn't mention him on the record but that lil comment about 50 cent not being a good look could be used by fif.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-17-2009 at 06:52 PM..
 11-17-2009, 06:52 PM         #114
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:

[pic - click to view]

Joe won
dammit!
 11-17-2009, 06:59 PM         #115
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onq said:
and Joe will rip him apart again!!!!!!!!!!
Oh in that level no doubt, but you know 50 cent isn't going to allow it to get into that
level where they will doing rap battles, 50 cent will go the rick ross way and just try to get at him on some personal s**t.

I don't think it will go that deep though because Buddens will not
put himself there, notice he could had mentioned 50 cent in this track but he didn't, that
was strategically done.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 11-17-2009 at 07:06 PM..
 11-17-2009, 07:10 PM         #116
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Oh in that level no doubt, but you know 50 cent isn't going to allow it to get into that
level where they will doing rap battles, 50 cent will go the rick ross way and just try to get at him on some personal s**t.

I don't think it will go that deep though because Buddens will not
put himself there, notice he could had mentioned 50 cent in this track but he didn't, that
was strategically done.
thing with joe budden is he tell the world all his problems so it's not much that 50 can tell about
him.

50 would have to beat him up and as we seen that still won't shut this n*gga up he might have to k!ll him.
 8 years ago '04        #117
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1455 1455
Despite what neone says em will get them signed. They are 2 much a like. 50 goin for glory. He just dont want banks to start makin tracks wit joe.
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-17-2009, 07:55 PM         #118
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.s**ts hott. em should sign em quick.
 8 years ago '06        #119
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 coolio said:
lmao please..u're as hypocritical as the people u're trying to judge

Saigon has taken shots at Joe in several recent interviews after the whole s**t has blown over calling him all types of s**t..but as soon as Joe says the slightest thing back, u get on ur whole thing "Saigon is innocent" s**t

and every time something that's negative happens to Saigon, u always come with this "oh i know the truth" bulls**t...if u know the truth then please tell us...please tell us why Saigon didnt actually lose for begging some chick for her number since u know the truth there's only so many times u can lie hoping people will believe u..u're the same person that said Saigon's gonna be in big blockbuster movies
I'm not hypocritical about anything. Because I don't comment on Joe or his personal life. And like I said, I know that man, you don't. I have a personal connection with that man, you don't. So yes, I do know the truth. But why should I say anything, when you just called me a liar and you don't believe me (I don't care if you believe me or not really). So why should I waste my breath on you.

And for the record, those interviews were pre-recorded. Ever since his mother passed, he shut down anything industry related to grive. So what he said about Joe in those interviews are not new. They just happened to be released at this time. P.S. he didn't beg that chick for her number. But again, why I should I write an essay about it, since I'm lying according to you. But I digress. Moving on.

Last edited by MissLoveOne; 11-17-2009 at 08:34 PM..
 11-17-2009, 08:42 PM         #120
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:

[pic - click to view]

Joe won
Look so good I'll suck on her daddy's d*ck!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy