Joe Budden - Russian Roulette - responds to the 50/Tahiry Pics!

most viewed right now
 101
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
that n*gga went in as usual
 8 years ago '09        #62
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 948 948
joe budden>>>>>
 8 years ago '06        #63
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Mathematic said:
yeah, and if Sai get at him...hes the bad guy....
I know and it's not fair. But that's how these so-called Hip Hop fans work. It's not fair, but it comes with the territory. You got to take the bitter with the sweet.
 11-17-2009, 05:17 PM         #64
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
And Joe wonders why Sai stays upset at him. As for the track itself, typical Joe.
Look Y'all it's

MissLoveOne!


in another Joe Budden thread talking about Saigon but we couldn't find her when Sai got shut down by a video hoe.


Last edited by onq; 11-17-2009 at 05:19 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #65
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4239 4239
track goes in
 8 years ago '05        #66
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
It was a nice track. .But honestly it doesn't matter if Joe can rap circles around 50. .50 would STILL win if they really got into it. Joe and Fif are 2 of my top 3 favs so i got love for both of their music but lets be honest 50 would drown this dude if they started beefin. Some people have so much hate for 50 or they ride joes d*ck so hard or a combo of both so it alters their judgment from reality.
 8 years ago '08        #67
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
It was a nice track. .But honestly it doesn't matter if Joe can rap circles around 50. .50 would STILL win if they really got into it. Joe and Fif are 2 of my top 3 favs so i got love for both of their music but lets be honest 50 would drown this dude if they started beefin. Some people have so much hate for 50 or they ride joes d*ck so hard or a combo of both so it alters their judgment from reality.
couldnt agree more.....
 8 years ago '09        #68
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 948 948
So I’m thinking I’s fooled while watching you act a fool,
Seeming desperate for attention baby take this as a jewel,
And since we no longer,
You and Cotto get the same advice,
Need to fire everybody in your corner
 8 years ago '06        #69
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4710 4710
track is sick
 8 years ago '05        #70
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4239 4239
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
It was a nice track. .But honestly it doesn't matter if Joe can rap circles around 50. .50 would STILL win if they really got into it. Joe and Fif are 2 of my top 3 favs so i got love for both of their music but lets be honest 50 would drown this dude if they started beefin. Some people have so much hate for 50 or they ride joes d*ck so hard or a combo of both so it alters their judgment from reality.
so in reverse, 50 would "win" because of the people who d*ckride him....... what's the prize anyway? what would be the point of beef? only person catchin' a L is Tahiry for being a jump.....same situation with ross....i hate it if ya'll n*ggaz care what yah exes do


Last edited by JimDinO77; 11-17-2009 at 05:27 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #71
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
s**t is sick.
 8 years ago '07        #72
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This n*gga is still up on his current events
 8 years ago '12        #73
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Same ole s**t, different track

Does this n*gga ever do anything different?
 11-17-2009, 05:36 PM         #74
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This n*gga is still up on his current events


Even when I'm spitting about current events
It's a sublime saying who's more current than him?
 8 years ago '04        #75
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
joey is that n*gga man
 8 years ago '06        #76
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 onq said:
Look Y'all it's

MissLoveOne!


in another Joe Budden thread talking about Saigon but we couldn't find her when Sai got shut down by a video hoe.
Joe made the punchline once again about Sai, so it's being talked about. Maybe your boy shouldn't have mentioned his situation. I didn't say nothing bad about Joe or the song, so there's no need to get upset on that angle. And for the record, I don't have to talk about what happened with the video hoe. I already know the truth behind the whole situation.

And regardless of what I would've said, you guys would've continued to talk your sh*t about dude anyway. I don't do e-beefs, and I can't stop your opinions, so I don't try. So my words weren't needed (they'd be ignored and mocked anyway). He's a grown man who can defend himself, and that's exactly what he did 3 times. I let y'all eat that up and gossip like the females you act like. Hip Hop soap opera, comes with the job.
 11-17-2009, 05:38 PM         #77
N I K E 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Same ole s**t, different track

Does this n*gga ever do anything different?

Basically

The same EMO cryin Bullsh_t that he does everytime...



Stans Love it though
 8 years ago '08        #78
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 DoMieD said:
Same ole s**t, different track

Does this n*gga ever do anything different?
nah, but the stans believe hes the second coming of christ.......s**ts disgustin
 11-17-2009, 05:40 PM         #79
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Joe made the punchline once again about Sai, so it's being talked about. Maybe your boy shouldn't have mentioned his situation. I didn't say nothing bad about Joe or the song, so there's no need to get upset on that angle. And for the record, I don't have to talk about what happened with the video hoe. I already know the truth behind the whole situation.

And regardless of what I would've said, you guys would've continued to talk your sh*t about dude anyway. I don't do e-beefs, and I can't stop your opinions, so I don't try. So my words weren't needed (they'd be ignored and mocked anyway). He's a grown man who can defend himself, and that's exactly what he did 3 times. I let y'all eat that up and gossip like the females you act like. Hip Hop soap opera, comes with the job.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #80
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 MissLoveOne said:
Joe made the punchline once again about Sai, so it's being talked about. Maybe your boy shouldn't have mentioned his situation. I didn't say nothing bad about Joe or the song, so there's no need to get upset on that angle. And for the record, I don't have to talk about what happened with the video hoe. I already know the truth behind the whole situation.

And regardless of what I would've said, you guys would've continued to talk your sh*t about dude anyway. I don't do e-beefs, and I can't stop your opinions, so I don't try. So my words weren't needed (they'd be ignored and mocked anyway). He's a grown man who can defend himself, and that's exactly what he did 3 times. I let y'all eat that up and gossip like the females you act like. Hip Hop soap opera, comes with the job.
you know n*ggas like onq get real emotional about their favorite rapper...


Last edited by supervillain; 11-17-2009 at 05:41 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy