Joe Budden - Russian Roulette - responds to the 50/Tahiry Pics!

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #181
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 infam0uskills said:
haters will hate
and rappers will rap

one gets paid while doing it though

but that track is craaaaaaaack
Posted via Mobile Device
:applause: nice poetry.
 8 years ago '09        #182
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3576 3576
 Michael_Moore said:
co-sign..the n*gga's a geek....

Your a pus*y for wasting your time "LIKE ALWAYS" running into a joe budden thread to hate. f**king f**got.
 8 years ago '06        #183
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 coolio said:
lmao u make no sense at all

u said it's not fair that Joe took a shot a Saigon and no wonder Saigon is always mad at Joe..then when we say Saigon has been taking shots at Joe in his interviews, u try to justify it by saying the interviews were pre-recorded...whether they were recorded a few days before his mother passed or after, he still continued to talk s**t so how is it suddenly "not fair" for Joe to say anything back?

and once again stop saying he wasnt begging her cause u know him and all that..just explain the screencaps of him obviously begging her...or was he "joking" with her cause they were in an argument so he decided to ask for her number a million times?
Joe is not exactly inoocent either. He was taking pot shots at the man in his video blogs. That's why I said it's not fair to make Sai the bad guy all the time. Your boy Joe did some undercover subliminals. But once again, that gets ignored, because they don't like his rival.

haff3131 said:
its obviously beating a dead horse my man..that chick is going to do/say whatever is going to make saigon look in the right, and budden in the wrong. hes the closest thing shes got to knowing a celebrity, even though more people following the kicks im sellin on ebay than followin saigons rap career, shes not about to ruin that. and before she responds to me, im not knockin you. but as an outside viewer, it looks like you makin statements, like knowing the "truth", but not backing it up with anything. if you know him, good for you. like you said theres no need to respond to people then. but you make yourself look bad by makin a statement like that even though we clearly saw the dude begging and making an a.ss out of himself..and i can remember saigon talkin slick about budden after they so called squashed it, he popped right back up after the raekwon thing happened..hes a grown a.ss man, if he can dish it out, he can take it..its still funny to me that this whole thing started cause he acted like a little b**ch about a line in one of joeys raps..
He was clearly joking with her, he wasn't serious about begging her or asking for anything. He was joking with her when everything was cool, but when she got mad at him, because they had a spat, she flipped the situation to get back at him. You guys refuse to hear that part of the whole situation. The only reason you guys are playing up this whole begging thing, is because you want to find a reason to clown him. As far as his career is concerned, it's not as bad off as you guys think it is either. But like I said, why should I waste my breath when you guys dismiss what I say. So I'm done here, it's pointless.

darrius said:
how those interviews is old and he talkin bout joey deserved to get punched in his face thats after the whole beef wit him and joey. Shut ya dumb a.ss up
I didn't say they were old, I said they were pre-recorded before his mother's death, which they were.
 8 years ago '04        #184
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
f**king joey k!lllleeeeed this s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11-18-2009, 11:12 AM         #185
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissLoveOne said:
Joe is not exactly inoocent either. He was taking pot shots at the man in his video blogs. That's why I said it's not fair to make Sai the bad guy all the time. Your boy Joe did some undercover subliminals. But once again, that gets ignored, because they don't like his rival.

He was clearly joking with her, he wasn't serious about begging her or asking for anything. He was joking with her when everything was cool, but when she got mad at him, because they had a spat, she flipped the situation to get back at him. You guys refuse to hear that part of the whole situation. The only reason you guys are playing up this whole begging thing, is because you want to find a reason to clown him. As far as his career is concerned, it's not as bad off as you guys think it is either. But like I said, why should I waste my breath when you guys dismiss what I say. So I'm done here, it's pointless.

I didn't say they were old, I said they were pre-recorded before his mother's death, which they were.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #186
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
oh damn, wasn't expecting that Cotto line, hot
 8 years ago '06        #187
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MissLoveOne said:

nobody said he was ure the one that ran in here talking as if Saigon didnt do anything to deserve that shot

and can u please stop with this "he was joking with her" s**t? either u're really naive and actually believe that or u're just trying hard to defend him begging for a number

read his messages, he obviously wasnt joking..stop lying to yourself :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #188
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 Gattsau said:
This jus adds to his catalog....easily rapper of the year maybe even decade..

A few more yrs like this he will b the goat.
Posted via Mobile Device

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #189
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Sir Shiesty said:
i bet alot dudes have dated chicks like that.

maybe you jus aint gettin the most freak out ya chick
all chicks suck d*ck before. even the more respectable ones.
 8 years ago '06        #190
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]

that fan looked like he was getting mad as hell
 11-18-2009, 12:11 PM         #191
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #192
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25867 25867
 kraYz13 said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 11-18-2009, 12:23 PM         #193
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuddenStan said:
saigon defense squad in full effect, what's sad is that theres only one member lmfaoooooooo

greatest story never told wont be EVER TOLD!
I think she get paid to do this.
 8 years ago '07        #194
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
 Don Kaliko said:
no, I don't have an ability to know if girls swallow c*m but if a female blatantly says she swallows cum, i'm the other way. not hugged up with her in the cuts.. how would that be a good look for me? that's why IMO it isn't a good look for 50.
I feel u on that tho cause if she braggin about it like that she's most likely a Bop, i mean im still gonna get sum head from tha b**ch but not wife her , but Tahary wasn't braggin about it she was asked a question during a interview and answered honestly most b**ches would of lied. But forget the swallow comment she made she also admited to f**kin 2 guys in a 24 hour period now thats a "Jumpoff" in joeys voice. Its still a good look for 50 tho cause it looks like he's f**kin Tahary and Tia.

Last edited by LOpacino; 11-18-2009 at 12:39 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #195
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 legendisdope said:
hahahaha f**kn gay
Co-sign. n*gga doin' that s**t a little TOO good, he did the sack tickle and everything...:sick:.....

Last edited by Verse; 11-18-2009 at 12:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy