Nov 17 - Detroit man kills naked son with 'execution style' gunshot

most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
6379 pageviews
41 comments


McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
Nov 17 - Detroit man k!lls nekkid son with 'execution style' gunshot
 

 
One wonders what was going on in the head of Jamar Pinkney Senior yesterday when he marched his son out of his mother's house at gun point. We may never know the root cause for this senseless tragic crime.
Highland Park, Detroit- The police are tight-lipped about the crime, but the family has shared the events with Detroit media. Reports from Detroit say the 15 year old boy was rushed to hospital after being shot in the head, but he succumbed to his injury and died.
The boy's father is alleged to have k!lled his son with a shot to the head during an argument that turned abusive and violent. Police say the 37-year old man apparently shot his son then fled the scene. Relatives identified the boy as Jamar Pinkney Jr., and police are holding his father for the crime. While no-one quite knows exactly what happened, there was an apparent argument between father and son, which resulted in the father marching his son out to a field by their home. Jamar was nekkid. Jamar's father then shot the boy in the head and fled the scene.
It was a tragic scene, according to family members, with Jamar and his mother pleading with Jamar's father to not shoot the boy. Police are still investigating.
Jamar's aunt, Yolanda Cherry, told Fox 2

"My nephew was laying on the ground, but he was begging and pleading... no, daddy, don't do this. I was trying to make sure he stayed warm."

Jamar's grandfather said

"I didn't know he was that kind of a father that he would... come and k!ll his own blood. He's got to be sick."

The family claims that Jamar's father shot the youth in the back of the head.
Respondents to Fox 2 left comments stating feelings of rage and grief.
From news reports, it appears that Jamar PInkney Sr. was divorced from Jamar's mother.
The family said they cannot afford to bury Jamar.
Jamar attended George Washington Carver Academy in Highland Park, Detroit.
The tragedy has gripped Detroit, which has seen violent crime as well as property crimes increase over the years. Detroit has been named by Forbes as the most dangerous of America's cities.


[pic - click to view]

 Detroit man k!lls nekkid son with 'execution style' gunshot

41 comments for "Nov 17 - Detroit man kills naked son with 'execution style' gunshot"

 8 years ago '08        #2
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
detroit....
 8 years ago '04        #3
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 729 729
Damn man that's some sad s**t right there
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #4
jjbing4 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
I bet it had to do with his s3xual preference. Just a guess. Still Senseless
 8 years ago '05        #5
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$10,679 | Props total: 6438 6438
 8 years ago '05        #6
BigBoo44 
space
avatar space
space
$353 | Props total: 350 350
make'em burn
 8 years ago '04        #7
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,656 | Props total: 5340 5340
 KillaKal said:
detroit....
It aint Detroit .. Its the world and the people in it ...
 11-17-2009, 02:53 PM         #8
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where in the article does it say the son was gay???
 8 years ago '07        #9
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
damn... thats terrible
 8 years ago '06        #10
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
One wonders what was going on in the head of Jamar Pinkney Senior yesterday when he marched his son out of his mother's house at gun point. We may never know the root cause for this senseless tragic crime.
Highland Park, Detroit- The police are tight-lipped about the crime, but the family has shared the events with Detroit media. Reports from Detroit say the 15 year old boy was rushed to hospital after being shot in the head, but he succumbed to his injury and died.
The boy's father is alleged to have k!lled his son with a shot to the head during an argument that turned abusive and violent. Police say the 37-year old man apparently shot his son then fled the scene. Relatives identified the boy as Jamar Pinkney Jr., and police are holding his father for the crime. While no-one quite knows exactly what happened, there was an apparent argument between father and son, which resulted in the father marching his son out to a field by their home. Jamar was nekkid. Jamar's father then shot the boy in the head and fled the scene.
It was a tragic scene, according to family members, with Jamar and his mother pleading with Jamar's father to not shoot the boy. Police are still investigating.
Jamar's aunt, Yolanda Cherry, told Fox 2

"My nephew was laying on the ground, but he was begging and pleading... no, daddy, don't do this. I was trying to make sure he stayed warm."

Jamar's grandfather said

"I didn't know he was that kind of a father that he would... come and k!ll his own blood. He's got to be sick."

The family claims that Jamar's father shot the youth in the back of the head.
Respondents to Fox 2 left comments stating feelings of rage and grief.
From news reports, it appears that Jamar PInkney Sr. was divorced from Jamar's mother.
The family said they cannot afford to bury Jamar.
Jamar attended George Washington Carver Academy in Highland Park, Detroit.
The tragedy has gripped Detroit, which has seen violent crime as well as property crimes increase over the years. Detroit has been named by Forbes as the most dangerous of America's cities.

Well that most likely sparked this situation. Still f**ked up though.
 11-17-2009, 03:31 PM         #11
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you can k!ll a life you braught into this world, then you need to die. Shotgun to the back of the head, i hope this n*gga was on pcp or some s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #12
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
 OOps said:
If you can k!ll a life you braught into this world, then you need to die. Shotgun to the back of the head, i hope this n*gga was on pcp or some s**t.
did you just say "braught"?
 11-17-2009, 03:49 PM         #13
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Detroit man, I tell ya.
 8 years ago '04        #14
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 8 years ago '05        #15
Rayo 
space
avatar space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 jjbing4 said:
I bet it had to do with his s3xual preference. Just a guess. Still Senseless
Yup. I was thinking the same thing.

Jamar's aunt, Yolanda Cherry, told Fox 2

"My nephew was laying on the ground, but he was begging and pleading... no, daddy, don't do this. I was trying to make sure he stayed warm."
Why else would the boy be nekkid and say that? It seems like his dad caught him laid up with some other boy, his dad wasn't having the fact that his son is gay, so he removed his son's existence from the face of this earth.
 11-17-2009, 05:59 PM         #16
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i just facebooked these guys , the kid doesnt look to gay 2moro , that fathers a scumbag
 8 years ago '05        #17
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
IGHLAND PARK, Mich. (myFOXDetroit.com) - The story first broke on Tuesday evening. Now, we're learning more about a father accused of shooting and k!lling his own teenage son.

"I don't know what to tell you. It's rough," said Thelmon Cherry. The grandfather of 15-year-old Jamar Pinkney, Junior stood just a few feet away from where his grandson was shot and k!lled in front of his family, including his own grandmother, who watched the boy's father just seconds after the shooting.

"He politely just walked to his car like nothing happened, got in it, then he pulled up in front of my house, rolled his window down... looked at me and drove away," said Leola Cherry, the victim's grandmother.

This all apparently started when the father's girlfriend accused Jamar Junior of acting inappropriately with her three-year-old child.

"Got him all upset that he came over here to chastise his son for whatever had happened, and he beat on him already and snatched his clothes all off and then shot him," Thelmon Cherry said.

Jamar's mother got a phone call from the suspect, Jamar Senior, but she believes he meant to call his girlfriend instead.

"After he did it, he called my phone... He didn't realize he was calling my phone. He said, 'Baby, I took care of this," said Lazette Cherry, the victim's mother.

Jamar Junior begged for his life as did other family members watching nearby.

"He put the gun to his head and he shot him," Lazette Cherry said.

Jamar's family hopes his father, the suspect now in police custody in the murder, hears this message:

"He (isn't) going to forget this for a long time," said Thelmon Cherry.

"God will handle you... You're going to pay for this," said Lazette Cherry.


Last edited by HeGotBeatz; 11-17-2009 at 06:40 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #18
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
That kid must have been some wild jungle homo. That's gay as f**k laying up to keep another n*gga warm, WTF>
 11-17-2009, 06:22 PM         #19
ncsupack87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
where in the article does it say the son was gay???


he was nake and trying to keep a boy warm...put two and two together
 11-17-2009, 07:04 PM         #20
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man either way this is some sick s**t :mad45:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy