Why is everybody goin hard on polo now??

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Shapeupizsharp said:
IM FROM PHILLY N WE ALWAYS WENT HARD WIT POLO FROM THE LO HAT DOWN TO THE LO SNEAKS...ALL SUDDEN I HEAR ALL THESE RAPPERS TALKIN BOUT POLO LIKE WEEEZY ALL THESE NUT a.ss DUDE DOWN SOUTH, N NOW I JUST HEARD JUELZ SANTANA ON THAT BREEEZY SONG SAYIN HES IN POLO FROM HIS HEAD DOWN 2 HIS SOCKS, N I NEVER SEEEN THAT n*gga IN POLO..EVERYBODY d*ck EATS PHILLY SWAG REAL RAP
*sighs*

n*ggaS IN THE SOUTH BEEN ON POLO YOUR SLOW a.ss JUST REALIZED IT, HATE TO TELL YOU BUT YOU AREN'T DOING s**t THAT HASN'T BEEN DONE BEFORE BY A MILLION DIFFERENT n*ggaS. AND WHY THE f**k DID YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS?
 8 years ago '04        #42
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 youngvito18 said:
tommy hilfiger being racist= a lie some idiot made up from a comment he made on oprah
Even though even Oprah said she had never met him at the time. That s**t spread around the black community like crazy, n*ggas were dropping those 'Tommy Gear' over the neck things quick.
 8 years ago '04        #43
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
Polo been dope...Im getting back on that Nautica game though since everybody is coming back over to Polo...Walking around the mall wearing the same colored Polo as like 10 other dudes..I cant have that s**t happening like that...
 8 years ago '05        #44
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 Mista Mizatti said:
Even though even Oprah said she had never met him at the time. That s**t spread around the black community like crazy, n*ggas were dropping those 'Tommy Gear' over the neck things quick.
lol...i heard that s**t when i was in the 9th grade, my boy was like "tommy hilfiger basically said fukk you n*ggas on oprah", next thing i knew everypne was saying dude was a racist

Fubu probably started that rumor lol
 8 years ago '07        #45
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 1750 1750
Yea....definetly everyone is goin hard on Polo lately.Polo is straight tho.It's timeless clothes that's y.It's clothes that can never get old.I personally don't rock polo on a daily basis like other n*ggaz.Personally Lacoste hoodies are f*ckin k!llen Polo hoody's.Polo's is overall better then Lacoste because it's cheaper.
 8 years ago '04        #46
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
n true Polo heads know that this new style with the enlarged Polo are a joke. s**t looks like a Canal St knockoff. People who wear those truly want everyone to know they are cool enough to wear Polo thats why they rock the enlarged insignia. The classic s**t is the gear thats not loud and not screaming "I wear POLO"!!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #47
dhead_txn 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 31 31
Polo is classic. You trendy f**ks that jump on the newest s**t that your favorite rapper is wearing might not feel it b/c you are sheep. Polo will always be a main stay in my closet. They make quality clothing from the boots, polos, sweaters, dress shirts, dress pants, and suits.

I would like to f**k with some of that Purple Label s**t but that is baller status I have not attained YET!
 11-18-2009, 08:53 AM         #48
MGOINS27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm from Memphis,TN and we been on POLO since...FOREVER...from the small to the BIG horses we do it...(Everything that I do be all about the loot I be kickin up dust in my Polo Boots...8ball & MJG and MASE):applause:
 8 years ago '06        #49
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 2 FN LoW said:
Polo been dope...Im getting back on that Nautica game though since everybody is coming back over to Polo...Walking around the mall wearing the same colored Polo as like 10 other dudes..I cant have that s**t happening like that...
new nautica sign sucks mane, gimme my whole sail and the boat like back in the g, mane..
 8 years ago '05        #50
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
polo is common wear...anybody wanna dare to be different?
 11-19-2009, 07:25 PM         #51
Shapeupizsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALL U DOWN SOUTH n*ggaS TALKN U BEEN ON POLO LAST I CHECKED U n*ggaS BEEN ROCKIN TALL TEES GIRBAUDS WIT REEBOK CLASSICS smh
 11-19-2009, 07:26 PM         #52
Shapeupizsharp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glennrobinson31 said:
cant speak on the rest of the country, but i agree, philly it was always polo, even pink polo shirts and s**t before cam got on that s**t and everyone went on the pink s**t, and the guess pascal jeans that were tight at the bottom, with construction timbs, and then i remember the hoodie unzipped and just tied at the top a good 10 11 years ago. Like spade of mf said back in 98, little men in horses all over my summer s**t
real rap!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #53
nigelmes1 1 heat pts
space
space
$529 | Props total: 264 264
thank all the dirty n*ggas in Philly for running Polo into the f**kin ground! And yea I'm from W.P.
 11-19-2009, 09:00 PM         #54
sirhc2077  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKid730 said:
not really yall where the only ones rocking those wack a.ss capris
cats in bmore wear those too
 11-19-2009, 09:05 PM         #55
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've been rocking polo faithfully for at least 12 years straight. no lie.
 11-20-2009, 01:01 PM         #56
JCWhy83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
purple label ties>>>>
 11-20-2009, 01:18 PM         #57
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ralph didnt get into clothing for the rappers...s**ts been around since like 18th century...supid n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #58
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 Jerseyelite89 said:
Ralph didnt get into clothing for the rappers...s**ts been around since like 18th century...supid n*gga
18th century lmao? Ignorance is bliss SMH...
 8 years ago '09        #59
m zilla18 
space
space
$277 | Props total: 0 0
why you reppin' the brand from philly like you own it?

c'mon now.

i could care less where you from, we in the USA!
 11-20-2009, 10:10 PM         #60
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stay rockin Polos. :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago