Why is everybody goin hard on polo now??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Wheezy1281 said:
too bad none of you wear polo the way and style that ralph lauren clothing is intended...just another oversized polo shirt w/ a logo on it ....and polo did NOT come from philly, it was inspired from high society of new york city and rural with style and roots from england...anyone can go to marshall's and get a polo shirt for $25 and say they wear polo, but if you actually wear true ralph lauren, you know that you are paying good money for it and know you are wearing true quality clothing

fail thread

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

fashion-dunce n*ggas thinkin they fly
 8 years ago '04        #22
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
im on hypnotic, exotic, big polo on my body b**ch
 8 years ago '04        #23
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 3909 3909
nicca NY been rocking polo since 86, let me rephrase, NY n*ggas been boosting/stealing lo since 86. Niiggas in the south rock lo harder than niccas up top since 93 and we pay for that s**t lmao..

nicca ain't s**t in philly but broke down a.ss buildings, ain't no trends being made in philly but cheesesteaks and niccas everywhere else make them s**ts better than yall now. f**k jenos. lol.
 8 years ago '08        #24
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
 youngvito18 said:
you still wear izods, sit down
Ahahahahahahahaha
 8 years ago '04        #25
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5027 5027
still rock polo..philly didnt invent this s**t, its out in the market and has been mainstream for as long as a i can remember so you cant hate on people talking about it..

i dont know why people catch feelings when someone else rocks the same gear..if its in stores and looks hot, im going to cop it.
 8 years ago '04        #26
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
 Shapeupizsharp said:
IM FROM PHILLY N WE ALWAYS WENT HARD WIT POLO FROM THE LO HAT DOWN TO THE LO SNEAKS...ALL SUDDEN I HEAR ALL THESE RAPPERS TALKIN BOUT POLO LIKE WEEEZY ALL THESE NUT a.ss DUDE DOWN SOUTH, N NOW I JUST HEARD JUELZ SANTANA ON THAT BREEEZY SONG SAYIN HES IN POLO FROM HIS HEAD DOWN 2 HIS SOCKS, N I NEVER SEEEN THAT n*gga IN POLO..EVERYBODY d*ck EATS PHILLY SWAG REAL RAP
cant speak on the rest of the country, but i agree, philly it was always polo, even pink polo shirts and s**t before cam got on that s**t and everyone went on the pink s**t, and the guess pascal jeans that were tight at the bottom, with construction timbs, and then i remember the hoodie unzipped and just tied at the top a good 10 11 years ago. like spade of mf said back in 98, little men in horses all over my summer s**t
 11-17-2009, 07:09 PM         #27
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*is wearing a polo sweatsuit as I type this*

Polo has been big before you were even a thought. stfu.
 11-17-2009, 07:10 PM         #28
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHRONICLE said:
Polo is whack to me.
You're whack. :angry12:
 8 years ago '04        #29
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
as far as urban and hip hop fashion goes.....nyc started that polo s**t...
 8 years ago '06        #30
whoismg 
space
space
$885 | Props total: 81 81
ralph lauren purple label cologne >>>>>>>>>> _______________
 8 years ago '05        #31
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4726 4726
 whoismg said:
ralph lauren purple label cologne >>>>>>>>>> _______________
MILLESIME IMPERIALE>>>>>>purple label cologne

ask diddy....he tried to steal it

Last edited by youngvito18; 11-17-2009 at 08:10 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #32
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 3909 3909
 youngvito18 said:
MILLESIME IMPERIALE>>>>>>purple label cologne

ask diddy....he tried to steal it
Nobody wheres creed anymore. lol. anyway. like the homey above said you if you don't go to an offical polo store to get lo then its wack. i'm known on a first name basis in charlotte- south park, atlanta- lennox, NY and london at the ralph lauren stores. Still rock my green and blue cashmier purple label socks.

but i agree some of this stuff is wack like the big horse shirts you can't wear that s**t to no meeting. very tacky.
 8 years ago '05        #33
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 zhiggeman said:
if you don't go to an offical polo store to get lo then its wack.
wait...what????

its wack if you dont buy polo at the polo store????

i buy SOME of my polos at the polo store but i buy some of my polo's at macys and neiman marcus also, what exactly makes it wack to get it somewhere other then the actual polo store in your opinion???

thats like saying its wack to buy ferragamos anywhere else other then the official salvatore ferragamo store
 8 years ago '06        #34
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
 Wheezy1281 said:
too bad none of you wear polo the way and style that ralph lauren clothing is intended...just another oversized polo shirt w/ a logo on it ....and polo did NOT come from philly, it was inspired from high society of new york city and rural with style and roots from england...anyone can go to marshall's and get a polo shirt for $25 and say they wear polo, but if you actually wear true ralph lauren, you know that you are paying good money for it and know you are wearing true quality clothing

fail thread
:applause:
 8 years ago '08        #35
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
Polo is only new to trend hoppers...Ralph Lauren is, has always been, and will always be timeless.
 8 years ago '08        #36
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 Wheezy1281 said:

fail thread
:applause:
 8 years ago '08        #37
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
 DaKid730 said:
not really yall where the only ones rocking those wack a.ss capris

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #38
Ramses 
space
space
$251 | Props total: 0 0
Im from Brooklyn and I remember in the early nineties Tommy Hilfiger was poppin until everyone found out he was a racist.Ya'll dudes braggin about Polo and I know Ralph Lauren is a racist but he is just a smart enough business man to keep his mouth shut.
 8 years ago '05        #39
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
well baggy jeans and xxl jersey's/shirts are out.
skinny jeans and polo's are in.
ppl just looking for a clean look these days
me personally i don't mind them for summer but what are ppl going to switch to for winter
 8 years ago '05        #40
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 Ramses said:
Im from Brooklyn and I remember in the early nineties Tommy Hilfiger was poppin until everyone found out he was a racist.

tommy hilfiger being racist= a lie some idiot misconstrued from a comment he made on oprah

Last edited by youngvito18; 11-17-2009 at 11:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy