Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
The droid is amazing. I cant believe they fit so much technology into a small package.
 8 years ago '04        #22
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
it will always be iphone > winmo > droid due to demand, too many people are on iphones nuts so therefore, more programs apps etc will be developed yes its not open source for iphone, but due to that its lead bigger companies into making more apps because they can bank off it unlike winmo, and droid is too new and too small to make big strides, pretty much iphone will be the future untill somebody comes up with some thing that is smarter and more innovated, it crazy, because the iphone is f**king smart as f**k even when s**t is f**king up it will restart its springboard and fix the problem... but furthermore iphone will always be better just due to the amount of hype behind it.... ... I mean just look at iphones apps, u have f**king apps for crazy s**t, its like u wanna take a s**t and need toliet paper we have an app that can turn ur iphone into toliet paper.... s**ts crazy I think n*ggas really need to look at there apps and all there s**t then judge ...

Last edited by egotistical; 11-27-2009 at 09:52 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #23
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
 egotistical said:
it will always be iphone > winmo > droid due to demand, too many people are on iphones nuts so therefore, more programs apps etc will be developed yes its not open source for iphone, but due to that its lead bigger companies into making more apps because they can bank off it unlike winmo, and droid is too new and too small to make big strides, pretty much iphone will be the future untill somebody comes up with some thing that is smarter and more innovated, it crazy, because the iphone is f**king smart as f**k even when s**t is f**king up it will restart its springboard and fix the problem... but furthermore iphone will always be better just due to the amount of hype behind it.... ... I mean just look at iphones apps, u have f**king apps for crazy s**t, its like u wanna take a s**t and need toliet paper we have an app that can turn ur iphone into toliet paper.... s**ts crazy I think n*ggas really need to look at there apps and all there s**t then judge ...
U do realize android OS is smarter than iPhone OS.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 11-28-2009 at 12:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #24
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 VictoryThagr8 said:
U do realize android OS is smarter than iPhone OS.
Proof, and on top of that like I said when the droid has more apps then iphone then we can talk... and yes maybe droid versus default iphone it is ... but jailbroken I think not sir
 8 years ago '04        #25
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 egotistical said:
Proof, and on top of that like I said when the droid has more apps then iphone then we can talk... and yes maybe droid versus default iphone it is ... but jailbroken I think not sir
A rooted droid is just as smart as jailbroken iphone.
 8 years ago '04        #26
DJ-Ice_9  OP
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 VictoryThagr8 said:
A rooted droid is just as smart as jailbroken iphone.
did someone finally root the droid? last time I checked no one had
 8 years ago '04        #27
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ-Ice_9 said:
did someone finally root the droid? last time I checked no one had
we are talking about the android OS not the phone since everybody knows eventually the droid is going to be rooted soon since Alldroid.org is actually close to rooting the droid.
 8 years ago '08        #28
mabstar 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 1 1
my n*gga said turn ur phone into toilet paper we have an app for that!!

but yeah i have a jailbroken iphone 3g. gotta say its got droid beat for now.
 8 years ago '07        #29
Inglewood76 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 8 8
can someone give me a brief description on this jailbroken Iphone.. I got the 3gS or whatever the newest one.. anyhow one of my homeboys got the same one but he just jailbroke his and wanted to do mine and Im like hold on what are the advantages.. he had windows 7 on it some kick a.ss sniper game and a bunch of other s**t.. Phone looked completely different from mine.. I wanted to know what are some benefits to jailbreak or should I leave it as is..
 8 years ago '06        #30
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I don't think the iPhone has anything on the Droid except multitouch. If it wasn't as expensive (if not more expensive) to have Verizon, I would get a Droid. But until they release either the Milestone or another GSM version in the US, I'll have to stay with the iPhone.
 8 years ago '06        #31
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Inglewood76 said:
can someone give me a brief description on this jailbroken Iphone.. I got the 3gS or whatever the newest one.. anyhow one of my homeboys got the same one but he just jailbroke his and wanted to do mine and Im like hold on what are the advantages.. he had windows 7 on it some kick a.ss sniper game and a bunch of other s**t.. Phone looked completely different from mine.. I wanted to know what are some benefits to jailbreak or should I leave it as is..
You can add themes, 3rd party apps and tweaks and s**t that Apple doesn't approve. It lets you have more control over your device. How long ago did you buy that 3GS?
 8 years ago '07        #32
Inglewood76 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 8 8
 ima80baby said:
You can add themes, 3rd party apps and tweaks and s**t that Apple doesn't approve. It lets you have more control over your device. How long ago did you buy that 3GS?
A lil over a month ago..
 8 years ago '07        #33
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Ur receipt should still be good. Return that garbage and get urself a droid
 8 years ago '07        #34
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
n*ggas were sayin the same s**t about the g1 and other wackass phones

iphone > what you got
 8 years ago '04        #35
DJ-Ice_9  OP
space
space
yeah but Verizon > At&t
 8 years ago '04        #36
DJ-Ice_9  OP
space
space
plus Verizon is getting the Palm Pre in Jan, and rumored to get the World Iphone on LTE which will completely merk Iphone 3gs on At&t if it really happens
 8 years ago '05        #37
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,497 | Props total: 1357 1357
tried the Droid out, it's not bad but my jailbroken 3GS wrecks the Droid.
i'll continue to wait for something else to blow me off my feet.
 8 years ago '06        #38
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
^^^

im waiting until the new iphone
s**t should be way better than the droid
hopefully att gets it first
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #39
comrad 
space
space
$524 | Props total: 0 0
the iphone 3gs is near perfect IMO, i haven't jail broken it seems like too much of a hassel. android phones are awesome though too. the only downside of the iphone is the dropped calls and battery life, other than that it's near perfect. fyi i haven't had too much of a problem with the battery life myself, but i know during heavy use that s**t drains fast.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now