50 Cent & Tahiry Spend The Weekend In Las Vegas

most viewed right now
 174
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 102
 Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 Martel said:
uhm maybe she is the one trying to make somebody jealous? i mean she is posing hard as fk in the camera. i really dont think 50 cents intention is to start any beef with "joe budden" that s**t would b pointless. n*gga just wants to smash. now her on the other hand, we all know how broads do.
yea I think thats a part of it too.. thats a good point..
 9 years ago '07        #42
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 DJ Maximum said:
this n*gga be simpin lol

but hey it aint tricking if u got it? lol
who said "if you got it, its still tricking"? I can't remember for s**t
 11-16-2009, 12:13 PM         #43
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
50 Cent has too much free time on his hands.....
thats a good thing
 9 years ago '07        #44
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 661 661
 Wasted said:
Why the f**k is 50 going for left overs?

Tahiry - Joey
Ciera - Bow Wow
Tia - Ross
Vivican Fox - Christopher Harvest
when did he wife up any of those chicks except vivica?

50 is just a attention wh0ore and that's just what it is.

Ciara and tahiry are/were for publicity (for all parties)
buddens and tahiry are broken up, so you know her 15min are in the final stretch. gotta do everything to get attention(aka takiry tv or blog). Ciara's the same, she had a album coming out, you know her pplz put her up to that. they know anything 50 does deserves a fair amount of attention.

tia is just to keep rick Ross of his game, particularly by using his son. even if you don't care about the whole tia thing, theirs still the part where Ross is being portrayed as a shirty father(cant pay child's health care which is only a few thousand #s a year, doesnt even visit his son, etc). but he still claims that his a boss who's made millions(cant give lil man at-least 50k?)

Vivica was more or less publicity for himself(one-sided). she looked desperate back then when they first went out and she look desperate now. She is possible the only one of all those girls that believe everything 50 says(more or less dude probably put in work for her is to be stuck like this.(no-homo)).


50 cents is more or less a attention wh0ore, its not the point that his f**king these chics(which i highly doubt, except for vivica) but having his name on the listeners mind in more ways than one. ppl are always gonna look for whatever gimmick he comes up with because its good conversation(aka gossip).
 11-16-2009, 12:19 PM         #45
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
50 Cent has too much free time on his hands.....
what's wrong with spending some of that time f**kin' tahiry?
 9 years ago '05        #46
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4822 4822
 genobee said:
when did he wife up any of those chicks except vivica?

50 is just a attention wh0ore and that's just what it is.

Ciara and tahiry are/were for publicity (for all parties)
buddens and tahiry are broken up, so you know her 15min are in the final stretch. gotta do everything to get attention(aka takiry tv or blog). Ciara's the same, she had a album coming out, you know her pplz put her up to that. they know anything 50 does deserves a fair amount of attention.

tia is just to keep rick Ross of his game, particularly by using his son. even if you don't care about the whole tia thing, theirs still the part where Ross is being portrayed as a shirty father(cant pay child's health care which is only a few thousand #s a year, doesnt even visit his son, etc). but he still claims that his a boss who's made millions(cant give lil man at-least 50k?)

Vivica was more or less publicity for himself(one-sided). she looked desperate back then when they first went out and she look desperate now. She is possible the only one of all those girls that believe everything 50 says(more or less dude probably put in work for her is to be stuck like this.(no-homo)).


50 cents is more or less a attention wh0ore, its not the point that his f**king these chics(which i highly doubt, except for vivica) but having his name on the listeners mind in more ways than one. ppl are always gonna look for whatever gimmick he comes up with because its good conversation(aka gossip).
Including you, right?


Last edited by Bobby's World; 11-16-2009 at 12:28 PM..
 11-16-2009, 12:30 PM         #48
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
who said "if you got it, its still tricking"? I can't remember for s**t
i think it was pimpin ken.
 9 years ago '07        #49
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,904 | Props total: 29152 29152
50 Anitics don't seem to have the same punch that they use to. If this was 03-05, this s**t would have hit so much harder


with that said..........Joe Budden still lost
 9 years ago '07        #50
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 GuttaMane618 said:
i think it was pimpin ken.
Naw I heard it from a rapper.


Last edited by TH35; 11-16-2009 at 12:37 PM..
 11-16-2009, 12:34 PM         #51
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #52
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 661 661
 Bobby's World said:
Including you, right?
of course, i always admired good chess players.
 9 years ago '04        #53
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,576 | Props total: 3080 3080
 thehogue... said:
Naw I heard it from a rapper.
Prolly that dude who does the Yearly Wrap up songs
 9 years ago '07        #54
Verse 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$16,830 | Props total: 6046 6046
 thehogue... said:
Naw I heard it from a rapper.
I know more than one rapper said that s**t, but the only line in recent memory for me is Joey's.

"They tell me it ain't trickin' if you got.....I never heard more false words spoken//
so if I tell you I'ma leave your wrist frozen, I was either lyin' to you, or just jokin'//

- Joe Budden, "Check Me Out"


Last edited by Verse; 11-16-2009 at 12:40 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #55
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
avatar space
space
$44,054 | Props total: 28873 28873
....50 >

Buddens Take Another L. Him & His Manager Was Asking Fans On BlogTV Where Was Tahiry Going Be Holding Her "Singles Party" Cause They Was Going Crash It & Shyt. Buddens Still Catchin Ls...

I Told n*ggas Tahiry Going Be A The "Baby By Me" Video Shoot...
 9 years ago '07        #56
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 Verse said:
I know more than one rapper said that s**t, but they only line in recent memory for me is Joey's.

"They tell me it ain't trickin' if you got.....I never heard more false words spoken//
so if I tell you I'ma leave your wrist frozen, I was either lyin' to you, or just jokin'//

- Joe Budden, "Check Me Out"
Definitely not from Check Me Out that was my favorite song on that mixtape so I would know that.
 9 years ago '07        #57
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,678 | Props total: 16229 16229
 CTre said:
Prolly that dude who does the Yearly Wrap up songs
It might be Skillz. f**k it I'll just never remember because I was thinking of one particular rapper.
 9 years ago '09        #58
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,861 | Props total: 9397 9397
this is definetly a come up for tahiry....she went from dating a moderate rapper with low-moderate money to dating one of the most prominent rappers of this deacde (financially)......beyonce better watch out.....tahiry climbing that ladder


and just cause 50 is fukkin tahiry does not mean its because he got beef with budden....she aint even joeys girl no more....she free game
 9 years ago '05        #59
darulersback 
space
avatar space
space
$2,815 | Props total: 15 15
it started with wayne...then t.i. capitalized on the phrase...whatever you like "everybody know it aint trickin, if you got it"
 9 years ago '04        #60
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,953 | Props total: 11946 11946
where do you get he was in las vegas...

that pic could be anywhere, and were is the source?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
#bigbreasttwitter
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy