Official BX Sports Betting Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 129
Image(s) inside Wiz Khalifa brought flowers to Pablo Escobar tomb
60 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 115
I said it must be the ass 'cause it ain't ya face.
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Never be this guy young bulls
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Charlamagne The God speaks on people hating LaVar Ball & speaks on black f..
59 comments
@sports
 

 



Hello Unregistered, your weekly Power Ranking is not available   *new Power Ranking every Monday

Your Stats:
0 wins and 0 losses.      vote on games | comments, questions, trash talk

 


NBA Mar 27- Pistons Vs. Knicks | 7 hours left
NBA Mar 27- Magic Vs. Raptors | 7 hours left
NBA Mar 27- Cavaliers Vs. Spurs | 8 hours left
NBA Mar 27- Thunder Vs. Mavericks | 8 hours left
NBA Mar 27- Pelicans Vs. Jazz | 10 hours left

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 2 years ago '05        #301
Krazie 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 12311 12311
 WETHENORTH said:
do yall bet on all the games or the teams you only know?
@ @

I bet on every single thing unless I forget to come vote on time.




  866 - 424 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 2 years ago '14        #302
WETHENORTH 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$8,528 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Krazie said:
I bet on every single thing unless I forget to come vote on time.



hope I can make Top 3 rank one day
 2 years ago '05        #303
Krazie 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 12311 12311
 WETHENORTH said:



hope I can make Top 3 rank one day
That's a really big dream.

You better start getting 100% on your bets.




  866 - 424 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 01-12-2015, 02:08 PM         #304
Question 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm officially in the top 30.


 01-24-2015, 01:16 PM         #305
Question 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You @ might get lucky today and build a comfortable lead. Homeboy added those 5 easy games at 7am in the mourning, which is right around the time I went to sleep and I ain't get up until 2pm so missed out. It's all good tho, I'ma still be the man when it's all said and done. This luck you been gettin will run out eventually.
 2 years ago '06        #306
I_Am_Hiphop134 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 120 120
 Question said:
You @ might get lucky today and build a comfortable lead. Homeboy added those 5 easy games at 7am in the mourning, which is right around the time I went to sleep and I ain't get up until 2pm so missed out. It's all good tho, I'ma still be the man when it's all said and done. This luck you been gettin will run out eventually.


We'll see how it turnz out, I didnt get to bet on those games either




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 306 (-40) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 49-20, Rank #71 | Aug 15: 557-246, Rank #26 | Aug 14: 341-124, Rank #20 *
 01-24-2015, 03:27 PM         #307
Question 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_Am_Hiphop134 said:
We'll see how it turnz out, I didnt get to bet on those games either
You betted on them. He made the threads at 7am, but the games didn't start until 1pm or 2pm est. I saw your name in the results. I went to sleep right before he made the threads and woke up about a hour after those games started. It was the North Carolina, TCU, George Washington, Brown and Harvard games.

I ain't blamin nobody tho. It's all on me. I just a.ssumed that he made all his threads last night and didn't think I needed to get up early. I ain't missed out on any bets in a while, so I was stunned when I saw those games. You can't sleep on this section. You sleep you
 2 years ago '06        #308
I_Am_Hiphop134 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 120 120
Yeah but there still the Kentucky @ South Carolina game and like 4 other bets I woke up too late to vote for. They made a list last night and there were like 5 particular ncaa games that were early. I could have voted even then but i was like I'll just cast the vote in tha mornin.. fu*k it.




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 306 (-40) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 49-20, Rank #71 | Aug 15: 557-246, Rank #26 | Aug 14: 341-124, Rank #20 *
 2 years ago '14        #309
WETHENORTH 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$8,528 | Props total: 1011 1011
hate those weekend college games theres so many never bet in time

also Unknown Dude throws games up last minute so no one else can get their bets in lol


Last edited by WETHENORTH; 01-28-2015 at 02:28 PM..
 01-30-2015, 05:39 PM         #310
Question 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WETHENORTH said:
hate those weekend college games theres so many never bet in time

also Unknown Dude throws games up last minute so no one else can get their bets in lol
I love the weekend games because of the quantity, but you definitely can't afford to sleep on this section when it comes to the weekend.
 2 years ago '13        #311
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 567 567
why can't I vote here?
 2 years ago '11        #312
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,180 | Props total: 72 72
back 2 back BXSC champ


New season is upon us wit the GOAT sport returning 1st
[pic - click to view]




Everyone back at 0 points

New ppl
[spoiler - click to view]



Same top 3
[spoiler - click to view]





  952 - 434 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 1 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2071-764, Rank #1 | Aug 15: 2126-802, Rank #1 | Aug 14: 1132-499, Rank #1 | Aug 13: 13-7, Rank #123 *
 2 years ago '05        #313
Krazie 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 12311 12311
Enjoying second place @ ?



This is my year, damn it.




  866 - 424 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 2 years ago '11        #314
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,180 | Props total: 72 72
 Krazie said:
Enjoying second place @ ?



This is my year, damn it.
Well look who it is
[pic - click to view]



Mr. 2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers
[pic - click to view]









I don't blame you tho...i'd gain a lil confidence too if I finally saw my name #1 on the power rankings over a 2 time repeating champion only by 2 games, even if lasts for just a week





You'll eventually get careless wit the picks and i'll reclaim MY spot so enjoy it while you can, cause once it's all said and done, my sig will only get bigger at the end of August



AS LONG AS I'M AROUND, YOU'LL NEVER FINISH #1




  952 - 434 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 1 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2071-764, Rank #1 | Aug 15: 2126-802, Rank #1 | Aug 14: 1132-499, Rank #1 | Aug 13: 13-7, Rank #123 *
 2 years ago '05        #315
Krazie 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 12311 12311
 Unknown Dude said:
Well look who it is
[pic - click to view]



Mr. 2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers
[pic - click to view]









I don't blame you tho...i'd gain a lil confidence too if I finally saw my name #1 on the power rankings over a 2 time repeating champion only by 2 games, even if lasts for just a week





You'll eventually get careless wit the picks and i'll reclaim MY spot so enjoy it while you can, cause once it's all said and done, my sig will only get bigger at the end of August



AS LONG AS I'M AROUND, YOU'LL NEVER FINISH #1
Damn man, just some friendly banter, why you gotta go for the jugular like that?

I think we already know who the top 2 are gonna be this year, though.




  866 - 424 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 09-27-2015, 11:04 AM         #316
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unknown dude why u uploaded the games for at today at the laat minute....had no time to vote
 1 year ago '11        #317
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,180 | Props total: 72 72
 bigsyke19 said:
unknown dude why u uploaded the games for at today at the laat minute....had no time to vote
I had woke up expecting to see someone else post up the games since NFL gets the most votes, but instead I woke up to n*ggas sitting camping out in this damn section waiting on me to, smh

It was 30 minutes left before game-time and i rushed to get them in but the 2-4 minutes per game upload made it come out bad.




  952 - 434 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 1 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2071-764, Rank #1 | Aug 15: 2126-802, Rank #1 | Aug 14: 1132-499, Rank #1 | Aug 13: 13-7, Rank #123 *


Last edited by Unknown Dude; 09-27-2015 at 11:40 AM..
 1 year ago '05        #318
Krazie 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 12311 12311
Any objection to just picking a winner on the polls that were deleted due to an error since they have 0 votes? Forum's looking messy as sh*t. Not sure if everyone sees them on the upcoming picks or just the mods, but we have stuff dating back to March.

I always move the messed up threads to the streets (since it tells us to when trying to delete something), but I think I'm the only one that does that.




  866 - 424 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 1 year ago '11        #319
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,180 | Props total: 72 72
 Krazie said:
Any objection to just picking a winner on the polls that were deleted due to an error since they have 0 votes? Forum's looking messy as sh*t. Not sure if everyone sees them on the upcoming picks or just the mods, but we have stuff dating back to March.

I always move the messed up threads to the streets (since it tells us to when trying to delete something), but I think I'm the only one that does that.
Sounds like you throwing shots at the last person who’s been deleting threads lately

You ain't lying about the site lookin' all cluttered up, but no-one else sees it though except mods. That sh*t be irritating me everytime I see it.

The ones who barely post up games sometimes forget to add a poll so can't do the pick winner thing for those. I just move them to the streets since thats what it says do also.




  952 - 434 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 68% 1 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2071-764, Rank #1 | Aug 15: 2126-802, Rank #1 | Aug 14: 1132-499, Rank #1 | Aug 13: 13-7, Rank #123 *
 1 year ago '05        #320
Krazie 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$42,536 | Props total: 12311 12311
 Unknown Dude said:
Sounds like you throwing shots at the last person who’s been deleting threads lately

You ain't lying about the site lookin' all cluttered up, but no-one else sees it though except mods. That sh*t be irritating me everytime I see it.

The ones who barely post up games sometimes forget to add a poll so can't do the pick winner thing for those. I just move them to the streets since thats what it says do also.
Nah not throwing shots, just thought that was what we were supposed to do.

It's just annoying seeing votes stuck on the board that will never get erased. The random threads on the bottom are easier to ignore.

It's not gonna affect anything so I'm just gonna get those ones out of here by picking a winner. Cause once they're deleted we can't move them.




  866 - 424 STRK: 2 w in a row WIN PCT: 67% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
Home         
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
So since FOX watches Boxden...
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside pinkyfromtheblock
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside On Piru: BX Icon Wack 100 Says Kendrick Told Him Who He Dissed On The ..
87 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Gay rapper ILOVEMAKONNEN having a panic attack.
44 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Queen Kunta Back! Iggy Azalea Returns To Save Hip Hop With Her Fat A$$ ..
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside What Would You Do In This Situation? (If It Was Real Of Course)
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Things That Made You Lose Respect For Certain Artists
249 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find? (Part 2)
394 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy