UH OH!!!!, SD Chargers (6-3) @ Denver Broncos (6-3),Storm Clouds Over Mile High, 11/22/09

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2009, 06:28 PM         #141
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at the gap between denver and SD to KC and oakland..it's not even close...
 8 years ago '04        #142
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 NoLedge18720 said:
i dont even know if I want to watch is Simms is playing. I might just sit in my room holding a broncos jersey and cry instead
lol yeah I was the first one to admit him being awful

but I realize he wasn't prepared he took 0 starting snaps the whole year he hasn't been practicing with the starting WRs and the guy protecting his blind side has been a career backup and only started 1 or 2 games. With that said I am sure he will play decent if he starts but I really don't want it to come down to that we need Orton.
 11-19-2009, 07:17 PM         #143
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i wouldnt say all that...Baltimore beat both Denver and San Diego and Houston looks like a playoff caliber team as well, cuz we know that Pitt is gonna get one of the wild card berths and Baltimore and Houston have relatively easy schedules for the rest of the season
lookin at schedules...you may have a point...

NFL scheduling system >>>

however sticking to the topic...after Sunday

Denver:

New York Giants
@ Kansas City
@ Indianapolis
Oakland
@ Philadelphia
Kansas City

San Diego:

Kansas City
@ Cleveland
@ Dallas
Cincinatti
@ Tennessee
Washington

I say we got the easier schedule from here on out...Only test we have left is Cincy..Dallas is way too inconsistent for me to be scared of them....
 8 years ago '04        #144
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 The Doomship said:
lookin at schedules...you may have a point...

NFL scheduling system >>>

however sticking to the topic...after Sunday

Denver:

New York Giants
@ Kansas City
@ Indianapolis
Oakland
@ Philadelphia
Kansas City

San Diego:

Kansas City
@ Cleveland
@ Dallas
Cincinatti
@ Tennessee
Washington

I say we got the easier schedule from here on out...Only test we have left is Cincy..Dallas is way too inconsistent for me to be scared of them....
exactly, which is why i said if Denver loses i dont see them making the playoffs jus cuz their schedule is tougher down the stretch and they are struggling at the wrong part of the season...

o and u better hope we dont decide to show some consistency by week 14 or ur in trouble
 8 years ago '04        #145
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,044 | Props total: 6102 6102
[the way I see it we lose to the colts and split with the giants/eagles. The other games we win. If we lose this week then we finish 10-6 with my prediciton. 10-6 is probably gonna be enough for a wildcard.

Steelers will get the one birth. Then its between ravens, Jags, Texans and us

Ravens have 4 losses and still have the colts, steelers twice and GB(who sucks but could pull an upset.) I just seem them finishing with more than 6 losses

Jags already have 4 losses and face the colts and Pats both losses and I could see them losing one of their other games to like SF or houston.

Texans already have 4 losses and face the colts and pats as well and I wouldnt be shocked if they slipped up against the titans.

Basically these other teams will have to only lose 2 games the rest of the year and this is counting this week as a loss which as all chargers fans know our games can always go either way.
 8 years ago '04        #146
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
no way Denver beats Philly in Philly at the end of the season IMO, the Eagles play their best ball in December...they better win against NY on thanksgiving in that case if they lose sunday
 8 years ago '05        #148
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
:cool-smiley-009: :cool0012: :party0033::party0026: :rasta::rasta:
 8 years ago '06        #149
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,048 | Props total: 18808 18808
People think SD is on a war path eh?

Congrats for beating the Chiefs, Raiders, and the sulking Giants. Respect for the Philly W, but those are 4 games I dont see Denver losing either. And grabbin that wildcard will still be no problem for us. Chiefs twice and Raiders again? yes please!

Giants and Eagles are both doable too, especially if we get Orton back by then.

As for you filthy SD fans. . . you're playing us at Invesco. . . we're a desperate f**kin team right about now. . . want a similar scenario? Look back at what the Ravens did to us 3 weeks ago.

Lets f**king go!!!!
 11-20-2009, 01:50 AM         #150
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Doomship said:
funnt thing is that both of these teams are almost a lock for the playoffs no matter who wins...
there definitely not locks, contenders would be the right word , the steelers, dolphins, ravens and texans are f!ghting for that spot to, and my ravens and the steelers have the tie breaker on both of you
 11-20-2009, 03:23 AM         #151
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Congrats for beating the Chiefs, Raiders, and the sulking Giants. Respect for the Philly W, but those are 4 games I dont see Denver losing either. And grabbin that wildcard will still be no problem for us. Chiefs twice and Raiders again? yes please!

As for you filthy SD fans. . . you're playing us at Invesco. . . we're a desperate f**kin team right about now. . . want a similar scenario? Look back at what the Ravens did to us 3 weeks ago.

Lets f**king go!!!!

Pffft...you lost to the redskins...the same redskins that gave up their hole to the worst teams in the league...without their 2 best players...THE REDSKINS....so stfu...nobody cares what wins you respect...dont matter where the game is at, we're great on the road if you havent noticed...

as far as similar scenarios...you REALLY want a similar scenario?

look at last year....:greetings10:

dont look now, but we're back and we want revenge...:happy21:

Last edited by -Scar-; 11-20-2009 at 03:29 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #152
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^yeah we lost to the redskins so what we also didn't have our starting QB in the 2nd half. We had to play a left handed QB who didn't take any starting snaps all year and hasn't been working with the starting wide outs......cmon man we were up 17-14 with Orton and we were controlling the ball moving the ball and we were balanced. People can call Cin a fluke win I call WAS a fluke loss because I know we would of won that game if Kyle finished it.

Broncos hate the Chargers and your at our house and your gonna be a Mile High a place where you guys have only won like twice since the year 2000 or something I think.

anyway we are about to sweep yall up so go get the dust pan.

the players and coaches on this team have worked too hard this off season and this season to pack it in after 3 tough losses we lost to 2 good teams and got unlucky against the third team and we will bounce back and take this division good luck gettin that wild card because I believe in this team and I know we will win the division and we will win this sunday because the new era Broncos have a psychological advantage over the Sparklers.

Last edited by K1; 11-20-2009 at 06:16 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #153
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 RAZAH CUTS said:

Lets f**king go!!!!
n*gga you lost to the redskins.. hush
 11-20-2009, 08:14 AM         #154
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
^yeah we lost to the redskins so what we also didn't have our starting QB in the 2nd half. We had to play a left handed QB who didn't take any starting snaps all year and hasn't been working with the starting wide outs......cmon man we were up 17-14 with Orton and we were controlling the ball moving the ball and we were balanced. People can call Cin a fluke win I call WAS a fluke loss because I know we would of won that game if Kyle finished it.

Broncos hate the Chargers and your at our house and your gonna be a Mile High a place where you guys have only won like twice since the year 2000 or something I think.

anyway we are about to sweep yall up so go get the dust pan.

the players and coaches on this team have worked too hard this off season and this season to pack it in after 3 tough losses we lost to 2 good teams and got unlucky against the third team and we will bounce back and take this division good luck gettin that wild card because I believe in this team and I know we will win the division and we will win this sunday because the new era Broncos have a psychological advantage over the Sparklers.

[pic - click to view]

PR is undefeated at Mile High besides the Hochili game.... now THAT'S a psycological advantage....nobody cares about that other s**t...

jay964 said:
n*gga you lost to the redskins.. hush

My man...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by -Scar-; 11-20-2009 at 08:27 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #155
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
stop being a douche scar
 11-20-2009, 09:33 AM         #156
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
San Diego Chargers center Nick Hardwick will not play against the Broncos on Sunday in the showdown between AFC West leaders in Denver. Hardwick, out since having ankle surgery following the season opener, missed practice on Thursday. The former Pro Bowler returned to practice four weeks ago but he hasnít practiced since a setback last Wednesday.

Source:
 11-20-2009, 09:36 AM         #157
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop being a loser syphy :)
 8 years ago '04        #158
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
lol i like how this thread went from peaceful to a bunch of s**t talkin the last few pages...gotta love it
 8 years ago '07        #159
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 The Doomship said:
stop being a loser syphy :)
:angry12:

:(
 11-20-2009, 02:36 PM         #160
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton missed a third consecutive practice Friday with a sprained left ankle. Broncos coach Josh McDaniels says Orton's availability for Sunday's pivotal contest with the San Diego Chargers will come down to a game-time decision. Backup Chris Simms again took first-team practice repetitions, as he has all week in the absence of Orton, who was injured during last weekend's 27-17 loss at Washington.

Source:

Last edited by -Scar-; 11-20-2009 at 02:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago