UH OH!!!!, SD Chargers (6-3) @ Denver Broncos (6-3),Storm Clouds Over Mile High, 11/22/09

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2009, 06:02 AM         #121
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pffft...the f**kin chiefs have a super bowl...big deal once again broncos fans acting like raiders fans now that they finally got one

guess i shouldnt be a fan because we have no super bowl tell that to browns and eagles fans while you're at it.
 8 years ago '05        #122
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
These two teams can k!ll each other for all I care, as long as Brandon Marshall balls out
 8 years ago '05        #123
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 katalist said:
I never heard one Bronco fan that said Broncos would win the superbowl on this site, not one.

I said Broncos would be 10-6 and 8-8 if we got some injuries, then get beat in the first playoff game.

Then we started off 6-0 and we all where very stoked, but NO ONE said Superbowl was ours, your making s**t up.

Bring some proof of us saying "BRONCOS WILL WIN SUPERBOWL", because no one posted that, people thoughtwe where very good, but not once did someone say we would win the superbowl this year.

[pic - click to view]

^We def wont be winning a superbowl this year or any time soon but at least we still have at least one of these
if you read my post youll see i said 'talking as if you are going to the superbowl'.. never said you guys said you were going.. just the way you were talking made it seem like that.. like you were this amazing team.. but in reality yall caught some breaks and were playing better than you were capable of.

ne way sunday can not get here soon enough.. stupid nfl.. this game should have been flexed
 11-19-2009, 09:46 AM         #124
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
These two teams can k!ll each other for all I care, as long as Brandon Marshall balls out
Dont worry..we'll be sure to light a poop fire at the door of Cowboys Stadium in a few weeks :)
 11-19-2009, 10:17 AM         #125
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah, for the record...

Kyle Orton has torn ligaments and Chris Simms took first team snaps yesterday...
 8 years ago '06        #126
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18953 18953
 The Doomship said:

Kyle Orton has torn ligaments and Chris Simms took first team snaps yesterday...
he's been taking snaps all week....

very disconcerting news man...we basically just gonna be out there with a random muthaf**ka running QB....., he better come out and play with more than he did this past week...
 8 years ago '04        #127
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 The Doomship said:

Thats bad news for the Broncos..

torn ligaments take weeks to heal.

good news for us :)

Sorry DEN, your fairy tale season ends early. start thinking off season you hoes
 8 years ago '04        #128
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
Ankle sprain: A common musculoskeletal injury in which the ligaments of the ankle partially or completely tear due to sudden stretching. This typically occurs when the ankle is suddenly "twisted" in a sports activity or by stepping off an uneven surface.
just fancy words for an ankle sprain. Not saying he will play but im still holding out hope. Torn ligaments doesnt mean his ankle is barely hanging on or something
 8 years ago '05        #129
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 NoLedge18720 said:
just fancy words for an ankle sprain. Not saying he will play but im still holding out hope. Torn ligaments doesnt mean his ankle is barely hanging on or something
i really do hope he plays..
cuz if it was the other way around i know yall wouldn't wish injury on PR right????
 8 years ago '06        #130
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18953 18953
*hopes Orton tapes his s**t up extra tuff and wings it...*
 8 years ago '09        #131
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
if simms is playing im rooting for denver.

if not then im rooting for san diego.
 8 years ago '04        #132
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Simms takes snaps with starters
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Chris Simms was taking snaps with the Denver Broncos' starters again Thursday.

That makes it increasingly likely that Simms will start against San Diego on Sunday in place of Kyle Orton, who sprained his left ankle last week against Washington.

Coach Josh McDaniels said Orton was feeling better, but Simms was the one under center during the portion of practice open to the media Thursday.

Simms hasn't started a game since Sept. 24, 2006, when he played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and was battered so badly by the Carolina Panthers that he needed emergency surgery to remove his spleen.

Copyright 2009 by The a.ssociated Press
 11-19-2009, 05:39 PM         #133
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^that almost solidifies it to me..let me find out Orton aint doing anything the next 2 days and it's official...

jay964 said:
i really do hope he plays..
cuz if it was the other way around i know yall wouldn't wish injury on PR right????

if PR was injured there would be a parade in Denver...bet on it...
 8 years ago '04        #134
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I believe Kyle Orton will be the QB come Sunday and we will win.
 11-19-2009, 05:46 PM         #135
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
I believe Kyle Orton will be the QB come Sunday and we will win.
I hope does too..for all that...I hope both teams are at full strength...so there is no excuses...

however..

Im lookin at Orton possibly not playing and merriman possibly not playing...and I still dont know the full deal on nick hardwick
 8 years ago '04        #136
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
^wishful thinkin
 8 years ago '04        #137
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
i dont even know if I want to watch is Simms is playing. I might just sit in my room holding a broncos jersey and cry instead
 11-19-2009, 06:17 PM         #138
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funnt thing is that both of these teams are almost a lock for the playoffs no matter who wins...
 8 years ago '04        #139
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Doomship said:
funnt thing is that both of these teams are almost a lock for the playoffs no matter who wins...
true...whoever doesnt win the division will probably get the wildcard. Finish like 11-5 or 10-6. But everyone always wants to hate on the AFC West. Its because the samn chiefs and raiders always bringing us down cuz they suck soo much
 8 years ago '04        #140
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 The Doomship said:
i wouldnt say all that...Baltimore beat both Denver and San Diego and Houston looks like a playoff caliber team as well, cuz we know that Pitt is gonna get one of the wild card berths and Baltimore and Houston have relatively easy schedules for the rest of the season
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy