UH OH!!!!, SD Chargers (6-3) @ Denver Broncos (6-3),Storm Clouds Over Mile High, 11/22/09

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
 Lester86 said:
I also remember when Jake Plummer was praised in Denver back in the beginning of 06... LOL we all know what happened after that small time frame.

"jake the snake" LOL

After Elway, Denver been claiming his predecessors as "HoF" material, and to no avail..

there have been no QB's for DEN that could even breathe the same air as Elway.
Ay plummer got us to the AFC Championship back in 05
 11-18-2009, 12:24 AM         #102
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Jake Plummer was a good Quarterback man...ain't no shame in his all-time stats whatsoever.....he's our version of Stan Humphries...., well, maybe not....

true, we haven't found a new Elway, but I don't know if anyone has either, so...yeah...
Never Speaketh Stan the Man's name in vain

and as for elway...

Im sorry but people tend to give him all the credit for winning them super bowls...funny how fast they forget he couldnt do s**t until terrell davis showed up so who really won them super bowls?

elway was good but come on now...TD was the most important player to those teams...

K1Entertainment said:
Whoa damn Charger fans are poppin off big time.... this is actually pretty funny.

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Scar. You may have heard of me and my work.

:cool:
 8 years ago '04        #103
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
Ahhh yesss... Terrell Davis. Product of San Diego. Y'all should love us for manufacturing such a potent beast :applause:
 11-18-2009, 01:28 AM         #104
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lester86 said:
Ahhh yesss... Terrell Davis. Product of San Diego. Y'all should love us for manufacturing such a potent beast :applause:
619 = running back county..

Marcus Allen = heisman, supebowl winner
Reggie Bush = Heisman, NCAA 2 time national champ
Ricky Williams = heisman
Rashaan Salaam = Heisman
Terrell Davis = 2000 yard season, 2 time Super Bowl Winner

Hell marshall faulk from New Orleans but went to san diego state
and LT has established his name here as a great.

It's something in the water...

:cool:
 8 years ago '04        #105
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Enough with the SD stroke fest already damn every time I turn on a TV they are already crowning the Chargers AFC West champs

damn it feels good to be under dogs again tho

underdogs @home against a team we already beat at their house ahahahaha wow

lets get it.
 8 years ago '05        #106
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 K1Entertainment said:
Whoa damn Charger fans are poppin off big time.... this is actually pretty funny.
lol go back to the first six weeks.. you knuckleheads were talking as though you were on your way to the superbowl and whatnot.. talking like your team was amazing and this was something special...

you god damn right we gonna pop off at the mouth.. we about to steal the afc west from yall two years in a row...
 11-18-2009, 10:58 AM         #107
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Enough with the SD stroke fest already damn every time I turn on a TV they are already crowning the Chargers AFC West champs

damn it feels good to be under dogs again tho

underdogs @home against a team we already beat at their house ahahahaha wow

lets get it.

you werent tired of the denver strokefest for the first 6 weeks tho...
 11-18-2009, 11:12 AM         #108
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if chargers win this one i think people pretty much have to put them on the radar with the colts in the AFC.
 11-18-2009, 11:16 AM         #109
The_Future_09  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should be a good game, LT has been showing a little more energy latley, at least enough to help win this football game
 8 years ago '04        #110
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 jay964 said:
lol go back to the first six weeks.. you knuckleheads were talking as though you were on your way to the superbowl and whatnot.. talking like your team was amazing and this was something special...

you god damn right we gonna pop off at the mouth.. we about to steal the afc west from yall two years in a row...
not one denver fan said we were on the way to a superbowl. In fact most of us were shocked by our start with what we had as far as pieces coming into the season as well as installing a new defense. You can look up all the threads before the season I always said 8-8 was a success. Of course now with the 6-0 start 8-8 would be a disgrace but no one was calling superbowl
 8 years ago '05        #111
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 The_Future_09 said:
Should be a good game, LT has been showing a little more energy latley, at least enough to help win this football game
he played on pure emotion last game.. got a kid on the way..
amazing what that will do to a man
 11-18-2009, 08:21 PM         #112
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11-18-2009, 08:31 PM         #113
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
if chargers win this one i think people pretty much have to put them on the radar with the colts in the AFC.

An you know how we do them colts when we play...

[pic - click to view]

11-18-2009, 08:51 PM         #114
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Adam Schefter of ESPN is reporting that the Chargers have placed linebacker Jyles Tucker on injured reserve, ending his 2009 season. Tucker is dealing with a serious ankle injury, Tucker only has four tackles for the Chargers this season, so their defense won't crumble due to this loss.

Source:
 11-18-2009, 08:52 PM         #115
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chargers' linebacker Shawne Merriman did not practice on Wednesday due to his foot issue, according to beat writer Kevin Acee. Merriman is expected to play this week. Merriman played last week on the injury, so there is no reason to think he won't go this week as well.

Source:
 11-18-2009, 08:53 PM         #116
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton said today he is optimistic he will be ready to play in Sunday's game against the San Diego Chargers. "That's the goal," Orton said during his weekly news conference. "I'm going to do everything that I can to be on the field Sunday. Myself, just like everybody else, we're excited to move on and play San Diego in this big game for the AFC West." But had the Broncos played the Chargers today, Orton would not have been their quarterback. Orton was not on the field for the Broncos' practice Wednesday, at least during the first 10 minutes or so that are open to the media.

Source:
 8 years ago '05        #117
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Chargers, Broncos tussle for first place in AFC West

In Brief
» Last meeting: The Broncos improved to 6-0 with a 34-23 win in Week 6.
» Streaks: San Diego has won five of the past seven, but trails the overall series, 54-44-1.
» Last week: The Chargers overcame 450 passing yards from Donovan McNabb to knock off the Eagles, 31-23. ... The Broncos lost QB Kyle Orton at halftime and fell apart in a 27-17 loss to the Redskins.

Keep your eye on ...

Mike Nolan's defensive adjustments: Nolan, Denver's defensive coordinator, was praised profusely during the team's 6-0 start, because the defense was among the league's best. A three-game skid has exposed the unit some, however, and now Nolan has his work cut out for him to restore the defense's confidence and get it to find its early season form.

LT's inspiration: Finding out his wife was pregnant prior to kickoff seemed to spark something in LaDainian Tomlinson last Sunday. Playing against a tough Eagles defense, Tomlinson had a season-high 96 rushing yards and two touchdowns. He was shut down by the Broncos when these teams met earlier this year, but his wife may have just given him the motivation he was missing in that earlier matchup.

Eddie Royal's return ability:
The biggest factor in Denver's win earlier this year over San Diego was Royal's production in the kicking game. He brought back a punt and a kickoff for touchdowns and those two scores proved to be the difference. The Chargers cannot afford to let Royal have a similar performance in the rematch.

Did you know?

San Diego has won four straight on the road against the AFC West. ... Chargers LB Brandon Siler had his first career sack last week. ... Denver's Champ Bailey ranks first among cornerbacks with 44 interceptions since 1999.

From NFL.com
 8 years ago '05        #118
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 jay964 said:

I never heard one Bronco fan that said Broncos would win the superbowl on this site, not one.

I said Broncos would be 10-6 and 8-8 if we got some injuries, then get beat in the first playoff game.

Then we started off 6-0 and we all where very stoked, but NO ONE said Superbowl was ours, your making s**t up.

Bring some proof of us saying "BRONCOS WILL WIN SUPERBOWL", because no one posted that, people thoughtwe where very good, but not once did someone say we would win the superbowl this year.

[pic - click to view]

^We def wont be winning a superbowl this year or any time soon but at least we still have at least one of these

Last edited by katalist; 11-19-2009 at 01:17 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #119
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
Never Speaketh Stan the Man's name in vain

and as for elway...

Im sorry but people tend to give him all the credit for winning them super bowls...funny how fast they forget he couldnt do s**t until terrell davis showed up so who really won them super bowls?

elway was good but come on now...TD was the most important player to those teams...
nobody said Elway was the cat that single handedly got them rings....TD will always get that credit....

whatever man, we aint talkin 10 years ago we taklin three days from now when you f**kin pansies walk up into Invesco to get that a.ss beat like a drum!!!
 8 years ago '05        #120
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
 RAZAH CUTS said:
nobody said Elway was the cat that single handedly got them rings....TD will always get that credit....

whatever man, we aint talkin 10 years ago we taklin three days from now when you f**kin pansies walk up into Invesco to get that a.ss beat like a drum!!!
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy