UH OH!!!!, SD Chargers (6-3) @ Denver Broncos (6-3),Storm Clouds Over Mile High, 11/22/09

most viewed right now
 121
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
225 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #81
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,470 | Props total: 9479 9479
Weve went over this llike 5000X. 90% of the NFl could have made those 2 passes to Marshall. Like wow. He really lit us up.
 9 years ago '04        #82
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,347 | Props total: 8134 8134
 Andre3stacks said:
Weve went over this llike 5000X. 90% of the NFl could have made those 2 passes to Marshall. Like wow. He really lit us up.
and the other 9 completions for 80 yards didnt happen I guess
 9 years ago '04        #83
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Lester86 said:
we're gonna s**t on you guys..point, blank, period.

You guys played us at the pinnacle of your game.. while we were still trying to find our groove. Like i've been saying..you guys peaked way too soon, and Baltimore exposed the s**t out ya

now we're hitting on all cylinders, our run game is back, our passing game BEEN dominant, our defense during our winning streak has improved tremendously..AND we have a f**king chip on our shoulder.


We're going to going to pop a squat inside invesco. f**k a bronco and everything they stand for :applause:

:greetings10:
Oh wow Chargers fans on their high horse looks like its time to humble you guys again.

when will you ever learn....you haven't won s**t yet. we beat you at your own house

now your coming to Mile High someone better tell Weddle and your wack a.ss safeties to cover Tony Scheffler this time around if Orton plays we win.

Moreno is coming off his best game and hes starting to make more plays for us, he didn't run good against SD last time but I would expect different this time around your defense can be had in the run game.
 11-17-2009, 06:47 PM         #84
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Oh wow Chargers fans on their high horse looks like its time to humble you guys again.

when will you ever learn....you haven't won s**t yet. we beat you at your own house

now your coming to Mile High someone better tell Weddle and your wack a.ss safeties to cover Tony Scheffler this time around if Orton plays we win.

Moreno is coming off his best game and hes starting to make more plays for us, he didn't run good against SD last time but I would expect different this time around your defense can be had in the run game.

[pic - click to view]




trust me...no sweat off my balls...
 9 years ago '08        #85
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,470 | Props total: 9479 9479
 NoLedge18720 said:
and the other 9 completions for 80 yards didnt happen I guess
9 completions for 80 yds aint lightin us up. Any offense that barely outscores the Redskins cant be lightin s**t up.
 9 years ago '04        #86
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
 K1Entertainment said:
Oh wow Chargers fans on their high horse looks like its time to humble you guys again.

when will you ever learn....you haven't won s**t yet. we beat you at your own house

now your coming to Mile High someone better tell Weddle and your wack a.ss safeties to cover Tony Scheffler this time around if Orton plays we win.

Moreno is coming off his best game and hes starting to make more plays for us, he didn't run good against SD last time but I would expect different this time around your defense can be had in the run game.
The REDSKINS owned yall. but i commend you, even after a totally dismantling from the Skins, you still jibber jabber.

"BUH BUH BUH BUT ORTON WAS OUT".. lol Orton has and never will be considered a pro bowl QB. stop talking like he's the cog of your offense because its your O-line and recievers that build you up


Last edited by Lester86; 11-17-2009 at 07:17 PM..
 11-17-2009, 08:29 PM         #87
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My confidence from the performance...

since beating us y'all went on a 3 game skid with your infallible god Kyle Orton (same Kyle Orton none of yall liked going into the season)

y'all have lost to teams that we barely lost to by way more points.

we're finally hitting our stride (like usual) while teams are figuring y'all out...(like Jim Zorn last year)

Lights Out is back to form

Larry is looking good.

Hardwick should be ready.

Vincent Jackson is going off.

We still have the better QB.

PR never been scared to light up your secondary....ever...so that "No fly Zone" and champ bailey talk been worthless for quite some time now...

and if the redskins go off on y'all for 27 points...I'd like to think we're a much better team than the Redskins...


Last edited by -Scar-; 11-17-2009 at 08:31 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #88
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
LOL man im still trying to grasp the idea of Kyle Orton being the "savior" of the Broncos... Kyle Orton?! KYLE ORTON!??!?! damn maaannn nawwww come on! Kyle orton...

Damn and i still remember when Bronco fans used to say Cutler was better than Phillip Rivers...

Most Bronco fans are just blinded by homerism.

Bolts bout to tranquilize these donkeys....FOR GOOD
 9 years ago '04        #89
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
come on.....KYLE ORTON?! ?!?!

damn..
 9 years ago '04        #90
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,347 | Props total: 8134 8134
no one said orton is the savior we are saying who would you take...Orton or Simms. Simms is horrible while Orton has played well this year.
 9 years ago '04        #91
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,347 | Props total: 8134 8134
 Andre3stacks said:
9 completions for 80 yds aint lightin us up. Any offense that barely outscores the Redskins cant be lightin s**t up.
almost 10 yds a completion is pretty damn good
 9 years ago '06        #92
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,993 | Props total: 24605 24605
we bout to clown the Chargers again, just like we already did at the Q!!

n*ggas in here gettin big heads, puffin out they chest cause that man Orton is on a shaky ankle....

oh and BTW we all know exactly what Orton is, and that should really humble ya'll the f**k up considering it was him that torched you guys the first time around....

yeah Rivers and LT been lookin good lately, but we at home and Moreno startin to come around and we starting to go deep on muthaf**kas finally....it's gonna be a close game....believe that...


Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 11-17-2009 at 10:14 PM..
 11-17-2009, 10:15 PM         #93
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PFFFFFFFFFFTTTT!!!!!!

The idea of fearing Kyle Orton aw man...
 11-17-2009, 10:18 PM         #94
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kyle Orton is playing what shall we do?



what were yall saying about orton a few months ago? now he's the next elway cuz yall got some wins I remember broncos fans thought c*ntler was the s**t too
 9 years ago '04        #95
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
 RAZAH CUTS said:
we bout to clown the Chargers again, just like we already did at the Q!!

n*ggas in here gettin big heads, puffin out they chest cause that man Orton is on a shaky ankle....

oh and BTW we all know exactly what Orton is, and that should really humble ya'll the f**k up considering it was him that torched you guys the first time around....

yeah Rivers and LT been lookin good lately, but we at home and Moreno startin to come around and we starting to go deep on muthaf**kas finally....it's gonna be a close game....believe that...
damn, i would've respected this post if you guys weren't coming off a 3-game skid, with your most recent loss coming from the Washington Redskins led by Jason freakin Campbell...yezzzziiir that defense of yours lookin reeeaaal scary, you guys really showed Campbell and Co.

BTW Campbell > Orton, get mad.
 9 years ago '04        #96
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
 The Doomship said:
Kyle Orton is playing what shall we do?



what were yall saying about orton a few months ago? now he's the next elway cuz yall got some wins I remember broncos fans thought c*ntler was the s**t too
I also remember when Jake Plummer was praised in Denver back in the beginning of 06... LOL we all know what happened after that small time frame.

"jake the snake" LOL

After Elway, Denver been claiming his predecessors as "HoF" material, and to no avail..

there have been no QB's for DEN that could even breathe the same air as Elway.


Last edited by Lester86; 11-17-2009 at 10:54 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #97
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,723 | Props total: 37 37
BTW Orton didn't beat us the first game around. Eddie "Hail to the King" Royal did.
 9 years ago '06        #98
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,993 | Props total: 24605 24605
 Lester86 said:
damn, i would've respected this post if you guys weren't coming off a 3-game skid, with your most recent loss coming from the Washington Redskins led by Jason freakin Campbell...yezzzziiir that defense of yours lookin reeeaaal scary, you guys really showed Campbell and Co.

BTW Campbell > Orton, get mad.
No defense is that nasty when they're out there far too long....

we had to play with Simms man...he's worse than Billy Volek....
 9 years ago '06        #99
RAZAH CUTS 6070 heat pts6070
space
avatar space
space
$55,993 | Props total: 24605 24605
 Lester86 said:
I also remember when Jake Plummer was praised in Denver back in the beginning of 06... LOL we all know what happened after that small time frame.

"jake the snake" LOL

After Elway, Denver been claiming his predecessors as "HoF" material, and to no avail..

there have been no QB's for DEN that could even breathe the same air as Elway.
Jake Plummer was a good Quarterback man...ain't no shame in his all-time stats whatsoever.....he's our version of Stan Humphries...., well, maybe not....

true, we haven't found a new Elway, but I don't know if anyone has either, so...yeah...
 9 years ago '04        #100
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Whoa damn Charger fans are poppin off big time.... this is actually pretty funny.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 90
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
87 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Drake- Iím Upset
406 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
MMA UFC Fight Night 130: Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson vs. Darren Till
346 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
36 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NFL This guy can still shut down your favorite receiver
60 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Stanley won the lottery... But don't trust no niggas
35 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy