UH OH!!!!, SD Chargers (6-3) @ Denver Broncos (6-3),Storm Clouds Over Mile High, 11/22/09

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,974 | Props total: 7398 7398
Weve went over this llike 5000X. 90% of the NFl could have made those 2 passes to Marshall. Like wow. He really lit us up.
 8 years ago '04        #82
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 Andre3stacks said:
Weve went over this llike 5000X. 90% of the NFl could have made those 2 passes to Marshall. Like wow. He really lit us up.
and the other 9 completions for 80 yards didnt happen I guess
 8 years ago '04        #83
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Lester86 said:
we're gonna s**t on you guys..point, blank, period.

You guys played us at the pinnacle of your game.. while we were still trying to find our groove. Like i've been saying..you guys peaked way too soon, and Baltimore exposed the s**t out ya

now we're hitting on all cylinders, our run game is back, our passing game BEEN dominant, our defense during our winning streak has improved tremendously..AND we have a f**king chip on our shoulder.

We're going to going to pop a squat inside invesco. f**k a bronco and everything they stand for :applause:

:greetings10:
Oh wow Chargers fans on their high horse looks like its time to humble you guys again.

when will you ever learn....you haven't won s**t yet. we beat you at your own house

now your coming to Mile High someone better tell Weddle and your wack a.ss safeties to cover Tony Scheffler this time around if Orton plays we win.

Moreno is coming off his best game and hes starting to make more plays for us, he didn't run good against SD last time but I would expect different this time around your defense can be had in the run game.
 11-17-2009, 07:47 PM         #84
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Oh wow Chargers fans on their high horse looks like its time to humble you guys again.

when will you ever learn....you haven't won s**t yet. we beat you at your own house

now your coming to Mile High someone better tell Weddle and your wack a.ss safeties to cover Tony Scheffler this time around if Orton plays we win.

Moreno is coming off his best game and hes starting to make more plays for us, he didn't run good against SD last time but I would expect different this time around your defense can be had in the run game.

[pic - click to view]

trust me...no sweat off my balls...
 8 years ago '08        #85
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,974 | Props total: 7398 7398
 NoLedge18720 said:
and the other 9 completions for 80 yards didnt happen I guess
9 completions for 80 yds aint lightin us up. Any offense that barely outscores the Redskins cant be lightin s**t up.
 8 years ago '04        #86
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:

The REDSKINS owned yall. but i commend you, even after a totally dismantling from the Skins, you still jibber jabber.

"BUH BUH BUH BUT ORTON WAS OUT".. lol Orton has and never will be considered a pro bowl QB. stop talking like he's the cog of your offense because its your O-line and recievers that build you up

Last edited by Lester86; 11-17-2009 at 08:17 PM..
 11-17-2009, 09:29 PM         #87
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My confidence from the performance...

since beating us y'all went on a 3 game skid with your infallible god Kyle Orton (same Kyle Orton none of yall liked going into the season)

y'all have lost to teams that we barely lost to by way more points.

we're finally hitting our stride (like usual) while teams are figuring y'all out...(like Jim Zorn last year)

Lights Out is back to form

Larry is looking good.

Hardwick should be ready.

Vincent Jackson is going off.

We still have the better QB.

PR never been scared to light up your secondary....ever...so that "No fly Zone" and champ bailey talk been worthless for quite some time now...

and if the redskins go off on y'all for 27 points...I'd like to think we're a much better team than the Redskins...

Last edited by -Scar-; 11-17-2009 at 09:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #88
Lester86 
space
space
LOL man im still trying to grasp the idea of Kyle Orton being the "savior" of the Broncos... Kyle Orton?! KYLE ORTON!??!?! damn maaannn nawwww come on! Kyle orton...

Damn and i still remember when Bronco fans used to say Cutler was better than Phillip Rivers...

Most Bronco fans are just blinded by homerism.

Bolts bout to tranquilize these donkeys....FOR GOOD
 8 years ago '04        #89
Lester86 
space
space
come on.....KYLE ORTON?! ?!?!

damn..
 8 years ago '04        #90
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
no one said orton is the savior we are saying who would you take...Orton or Simms. Simms is horrible while Orton has played well this year.
 8 years ago '04        #91
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
9 completions for 80 yds aint lightin us up. Any offense that barely outscores the Redskins cant be lightin s**t up.
almost 10 yds a completion is pretty damn good
 8 years ago '06        #92
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18979 18979
we bout to clown the Chargers again, just like we already did at the Q!!

n*ggas in here gettin big heads, puffin out they chest cause that man Orton is on a shaky ankle....

oh and BTW we all know exactly what Orton is, and that should really humble ya'll the f**k up considering it was him that torched you guys the first time around....

yeah Rivers and LT been lookin good lately, but we at home and Moreno startin to come around and we starting to go deep on muthaf**kas finally....it's gonna be a close game....believe that...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 11-17-2009 at 11:14 PM..
 11-17-2009, 11:15 PM         #93
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PFFFFFFFFFFTTTT!!!!!!

The idea of fearing Kyle Orton aw man...
 11-17-2009, 11:18 PM         #94
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kyle Orton is playing what shall we do?

what were yall saying about orton a few months ago? now he's the next elway cuz yall got some wins I remember broncos fans thought c*ntler was the s**t too
 8 years ago '04        #95
Lester86 
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
we bout to clown the Chargers again, just like we already did at the Q!!

n*ggas in here gettin big heads, puffin out they chest cause that man Orton is on a shaky ankle....

oh and BTW we all know exactly what Orton is, and that should really humble ya'll the f**k up considering it was him that torched you guys the first time around....

yeah Rivers and LT been lookin good lately, but we at home and Moreno startin to come around and we starting to go deep on muthaf**kas finally....it's gonna be a close game....believe that...
damn, i would've respected this post if you guys weren't coming off a 3-game skid, with your most recent loss coming from the Washington Redskins led by Jason freakin Campbell...yezzzziiir that defense of yours lookin reeeaaal scary, you guys really showed Campbell and Co.

BTW Campbell > Orton, get mad.
 8 years ago '04        #96
Lester86 
space
space
 The Doomship said:
Kyle Orton is playing what shall we do?

what were yall saying about orton a few months ago? now he's the next elway cuz yall got some wins I remember broncos fans thought c*ntler was the s**t too
I also remember when Jake Plummer was praised in Denver back in the beginning of 06... LOL we all know what happened after that small time frame.

"jake the snake" LOL

After Elway, Denver been claiming his predecessors as "HoF" material, and to no avail..

there have been no QB's for DEN that could even breathe the same air as Elway.

Last edited by Lester86; 11-17-2009 at 11:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #97
Lester86 
space
space
BTW Orton didn't beat us the first game around. Eddie "Hail to the King" Royal did.
 8 years ago '06        #98
space
space
 Lester86 said:
damn, i would've respected this post if you guys weren't coming off a 3-game skid, with your most recent loss coming from the Washington Redskins led by Jason freakin Campbell...yezzzziiir that defense of yours lookin reeeaaal scary, you guys really showed Campbell and Co.

BTW Campbell > Orton, get mad.
No defense is that nasty when they're out there far too long....

we had to play with Simms man...he's worse than Billy Volek....
 8 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 Lester86 said:
I also remember when Jake Plummer was praised in Denver back in the beginning of 06... LOL we all know what happened after that small time frame.

"jake the snake" LOL

After Elway, Denver been claiming his predecessors as "HoF" material, and to no avail..

there have been no QB's for DEN that could even breathe the same air as Elway.
Jake Plummer was a good Quarterback man...ain't no shame in his all-time stats whatsoever.....he's our version of Stan Humphries...., well, maybe not....

true, we haven't found a new Elway, but I don't know if anyone has either, so...yeah...
 8 years ago '04        #100
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Whoa damn Charger fans are poppin off big time.... this is actually pretty funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy