UH OH!!!!, SD Chargers (6-3) @ Denver Broncos (6-3),Storm Clouds Over Mile High, 11/22/09

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2009, 08:03 PM         #61
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
here comes braided with his internet threats again...

*waits for his comment about if he saw me on the street he would smack me that he always uses*
naw man i never even said s**t about that, i said u don't know me and who i go for, i'm not no badwagon dude, i bet on Broncos one time and now i'm not a Chargers fan, i know Saint fans that bet money on Falcons before...f**k it it is what it is

why can't i root for Chargers and you root for Broncos and let it be?
 8 years ago '04        #62
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6099 6099
 braided_uppimp said:
naw man i never even said s**t about that, i said u don't know me and who i go for, i'm not no badwagon dude, i bet on Broncos one time and now i'm not a Chargers fan, i know Saint fans that bet money on Falcons before...f**k it it is what it is

why can't i root for Chargers and you root for Broncos and let it be?
we dont take kindly to bandwagon fans around these parts. K1 already pulled your cards about you being a broncos fan at one time.
 11-16-2009, 08:24 PM         #63
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
we dont take kindly to bandwagon fans around these parts. K1 already pulled your cards about you being a broncos fan at one time.
never a Broncos "fan", i bet on them though...a fan??? naw...Bailey used to be one of my favorite players on another team...but Chargers been my team since Brees was there...but it's all cool u don't want me rooting for the Chargers...but i will be

i sound like i suppose to sound, meet me at the finish line for the division, i'll be around
 11-16-2009, 09:05 PM         #64
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
^^fake chargers fan. Nice to see you back on the bandwagon braided
I know...

you dont refer to the broncos as "we" if you aint claiming em...

the whole "bet" excuse is null and void.
 11-16-2009, 09:24 PM         #65
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Doomship said:
I know...

you dont refer to the broncos as "we" if you aint claiming em...

the whole "bet" excuse is null and void.
think what ya'll want to think, as long as my people know and people i know, knows...that's all that matters, i will never see you in person, i will never be affiliated with you, i will never come across you people on this board...so it's not like i should care
 8 years ago '08        #66
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,260 | Props total: 13635 13635
Is this game getting flexed?
 8 years ago '07        #67
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 braided_uppimp said:
think what ya'll want to think, as long as my people know and people i know, knows...that's all that matters, i will never see you in person, i will never be affiliated with you, i will never come across you people on this board...so it's not like i should care
i got your back homie

i know you foreal :cool:

Last edited by Syphernix; 11-16-2009 at 09:33 PM..
 11-16-2009, 09:38 PM         #68
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
i got your back homie

i know you foreal :cool:

Syph...
 8 years ago '07        #69
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 The Doomship said:
Syph...
wussup pops

thats for saying syph lost in the brock lesnar mono thread mofo
 11-16-2009, 09:40 PM         #70
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj ac said:

[pic - click to view]

11-16-2009, 09:41 PM         #71
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
wussup pops

thats for saying syph lost in the brock lesnar mono thread mofo
 8 years ago '04        #72
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 dj ac said:
lol @ Scar's response

nah its not getting flexed, games that are getting flexed needs to give a 12 day notice apparently so this weeks sunday night game is Bears Eagles still.
 8 years ago '04        #73
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3250 3250
 K1Entertainment said:
lol @ Scar's response

nah its not getting flexed, games that are getting flexed needs to give a 12 day notice apparently so this weeks sunday night game is Bears Eagles still.
thats the bulls**t part about it, i guess had they known the Broncos were gonna lose and the Chargers were gonna win they wouldve changed it...cuz this IMO is the game of the week and since it cant be changed to monday night, it should have the primetime slot, noone wants to see the f**kin Bears get worked by the Eagles
 11-17-2009, 07:02 PM         #74
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton will play on Sunday despite an injured left ankle, NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reports. Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels said on Monday that he wouldn't know until later in the week if quarterback Kyle Orton's sprained left ankle will prevent him from playing against San Diego. Orton was injured just before halftime of Denver's 27-17 loss at Washington on Sunday after throwing for nearly 200 yards and two long touchdowns to Brandon Marshall.

Source:
 8 years ago '08        #75
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,925 | Props total: 7318 7318
 The Doomship said:
Denver Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton will play on Sunday despite an injured left ankle, NFL Network's Michael Lombardi reports. Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels said on Monday that he wouldn't know until later in the week if quarterback Kyle Orton's sprained left ankle will prevent him from playing against San Diego. Orton was injured just before halftime of Denver's 27-17 loss at Washington on Sunday after throwing for nearly 200 yards and two long touchdowns to Brandon Marshall.

Source:
Theyll lose anyway. SMH at Broncos fans acting like Orton is a HOFer.
 8 years ago '04        #76
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Doomship said:

Source:
lets hope so...I will take a 70% orton over a 100% Simms
 8 years ago '04        #77
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
hes not a HOFer but he was tearing up your defense before he got hurt. 200yds and 2 tds in a half
 11-17-2009, 07:07 PM         #78
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Doomship said:

[pic - click to view]

oh s**t!!!:lachen001:

this s**t should have been a Sunday night game
 8 years ago '04        #79
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
This is such a big game for both teams.

Chargers can't lose or they get swept by the Broncos drop 2 games and fall behind 2 games and they still have to play the Bengals and Cowboys.

Broncos can't lose because its a home division game, already on a big losing streak and thats never good to lose again and add to it plus the Chargers will be in the lead by one game and with games against Giants, Colts and Eagles still on deck odds would be against the Broncos.

I would chalk this up as a "must win" for both teams.

hopefully the news about Orton is right we definitely need him if we want to win.

Andre3stacks said:
Nobody is acting like he is a HOFer but hes our best option at QB. arguably the MVP of our offense next to Clady and Marshall.

he was sure lighting up the the leagues #1 secondary on Sunday before he had to leave at half time and he would of won us that game too especially with Moreno running the way he was running on Sunday.

plus last time they played SD Orton lead them on some great final drives to seal the game.

Last edited by K1; 11-17-2009 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #80
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:
This is such a big game for both teams.

Chargers can't lose or they get swept by the Broncos drop 2 games and fall behind 2 games and they still have to play the Bengals and Cowboys.

Broncos can't lose because its a home division game, already on a big losing streak and thats never good to lose again and add to it plus the Chargers will be in the lead by one game and with games against Giants, Colts and Eagles still on deck odds would be against the Broncos.

I would chalk this up as a "must win" for both teams.

hopefully the news about Orton is right we definitely need him if we want to win.

Nobody is acting like he is a HOFer but hes our best option at QB. arguably the MVP of our offense next to Clady and Marshall.

he was sure lighting up the the leagues #1 secondary on Sunday before he had to leave at half time and he would of won us that game too especially with Moreno running the way he was running on Sunday.

plus last time they played SD Orton lead them on some great final drives to seal the game.
we're gonna s**t on you guys..point, blank, period.

You guys played us at the pinnacle of your game.. while we were still trying to find our groove. Like i've been saying..you guys peaked way too soon, and Baltimore exposed the s**t out ya

now we're hitting on all cylinders, our run game is back, our passing game BEEN dominant, our defense during our winning streak has improved tremendously..AND we have a f**king chip on our shoulder.

We're going to going to pop a squat inside invesco. f**k a bronco and everything they stand for :applause:

:greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy