UH OH!!!!, SD Chargers (6-3) @ Denver Broncos (6-3),Storm Clouds Over Mile High, 11/22/09

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:
HOW WE GONNA BE UNDERDOGS 6-3 AT YOUR HOUSE AND WE ALREADY BEAT THESE DUDES AT THEIR HOUSE!!!!!!!!! THATS DISRESPECTFUL!!!

TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:applause::applause::applause:
I'd own Brian Dawkins. Put me in at WR i would truck the f**k out his a.ss. f*ck a Dawkins.

Eric Weddle >>>>>> Brian Dawkins. Get mad
 8 years ago '04        #182
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Lester86 said:
I'd own Brian Dawkins. Put me in at WR i would truck the f**k out his a.ss. f*ck a Dawkins.

Eric Weddle >>>>>> Brian Dawkins. Get mad
You know thats not true......

Eric Weddle is probably one of the worst starting safeties in the NFL and Tony Scheffler is about to have another field day on him. Get mad.......
 8 years ago '04        #183
Lester86 
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
You know thats not true......

Eric Weddle is probably one of the worst starting safeties in the NFL and Tony Scheffler is about to have another field day on him. Get mad.......
WHAT?! Weddle has been awesome for us, the f**k you talking about? He's easily been one of our greatest a.ssets, and i'm really serious about that. no pun intended

Weddle is SOLID.
 8 years ago '06        #184
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,042 | Props total: 18802 18802
man i'm just ready.....one more day after tonite....

and lol @ whoever said Weddle is better than Dawkins....

even after being older and with a still recovering hand, Dawkins owns Weddle's garbage a.ss......
 8 years ago '04        #185
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Lester86 said:
WHAT?! Weddle has been awesome for us, the f**k you talking about? He's easily been one of our greatest a.ssets, and i'm really serious about that. no pun intended

Weddle is SOLID.
uh Scheff owns Weddle I think its like 21 receptions 314 yds 3 TDs Tony Scheffler in 4 games against Eric Weddle when he started since Weddle was drafted.....

Last edited by K1; 11-20-2009 at 10:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #186
Lester86 
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
21 receptions 314 yds 3 TDs Tony Scheffler in 4 games against Eric Weddle when he started since Weddle was drafted.....
come on now, you can't sum up Weddle's overall capabilities just because he has trouble with one player. Scheffler is a beast, i give him credit.

Overall, Weddle has been able to cover effectively. He is not one of the worst Safeties in the league. SOLID.
 11-20-2009, 11:17 PM         #187
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone sayin weddle is garbage or one of the worst is stupid....and doenst know what they're talkin about...i wont say hes better than dawkins but ive seen some bad safeties come through SD so dont even try to tell me s**t about weddle....you can just go stand in the corner for that...
 8 years ago '04        #188
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 The Doomship said:
anyone sayin weddle is garbage or one of the worst is stupid....and doenst know what they're talkin about...i wont say hes better than dawkins but ive seen some bad safeties come through SD so dont even try to tell me s**t about weddle....you can just go stand in the corner for that...
Just like every other player in your wack a.ss secondary you guys overrate the s**t out of the players in your secondary I remember when you guys were bashing me for talking bad about Hart and that other safety I can't rem his name awhile back. Don't get me started on Marlon McCree you guys had me believing he was a good safety he was a.ss cheeks for us and for you guys.

Weddle is decent serviceable at best I can name a bunch of safeties I would take over him
 8 years ago '07        #189
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
broncos got this in a tough one, simms got first string reps this weeks

i feel pretty good saying this considering i picked the broncos last time and they won
 8 years ago '05        #190
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 NoLedge18720 said:
its ok you are used to jumping on and off bandwagons
Really? Example?
Posted via Mobile Device
 11-20-2009, 11:54 PM         #191
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Just like every other player in your wack a.ss secondary you guys overrate the s**t out of the players in your secondary I remember when you guys were bashing me for talking bad about Hart and that other safety I can't rem his name awhile back. Don't get me started on Marlon McCree you guys had me believing he was a good safety he was a.ss cheeks for us and for you guys.

Weddle is decent serviceable at best I can name a bunch of safeties I would take over him
i get the feeling you want to accuse me of being this hart defender you thinkin about...and anyone who knows me knows i celebrated the day Marlon McFumblefingers left...I'll always hate that sorry sonofab**ch's gut6s til the day he dies... trust me when i sday weddle is good..if uit wasnt fot him..we dont beat the colts in the playoffs...
 8 years ago '06        #192
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,042 | Props total: 18802 18802
 Lester86 said:

you would get mowed down faster than fresh grass homie....
 8 years ago '04        #193
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
no matter who our QB is I see a victory Sunday.

but if we start Simms I think we should play Brandon Lloyd and Kenny McKinley since hes got chemistry with those second teamers, made some decent plays with those guys in the pre-season.

[video - click to view]

Automatic
 8 years ago '05        #194
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
 K1Entertainment said:
no matter who our QB is I see a victory Sunday.

but if we start Simms I think we should play Brandon Lloyd and Kenny McKinley since hes got chemistry with those second teamers, made some decent plays with those guys in the pre-season.

Automatic
With Simms slanging the ball around like that the chargers have no chance :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #195
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3251 3251
LOL i cant wait until sunday to watch this game, i hope its the late game they play here
 11-21-2009, 12:13 PM         #196
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaDon23 said:
With Simms slanging the ball around like that the chargers have no chance :applause:
quoted for reference...
 8 years ago '04        #197
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3251 3251
Chargers 24-10
 8 years ago '05        #198
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
 The Doomship said:
quoted for reference...
Alright even though it was sarcasm for the fact that video is fake as hell
 11-21-2009, 02:22 PM         #199
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is looking to improve on his completion percentage. Rivers has 2,476 passing yards, 16 touchdowns and just six interceptions, but wasn't happy with his 60.6 completion percentage heading into last week's game against the Eagles. In that game, a San Diego win, Rivers went 20-for-25. "That's one area I felt I could be better in," Rivers said after Friday's practice. "I needed to throw more completions. The percentage has been a bit lower than it has in the past. I generally don't buy into all these stats, but a high completion percentage is important. That means you're moving the chains and making things happen. I'm not afraid to throw the ball away, but if you're connecting at a high rate it certainly helps establish a rhythm and helps the team get first downs."

Source:
 8 years ago '05        #200
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 The Doomship said:
Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is looking to improve on his completion percentage. Rivers has 2,476 passing yards, 16 touchdowns and just six interceptions, but wasn't happy with his 60.6 completion percentage heading into last week's game against the Eagles. In that game, a San Diego win, Rivers went 20-for-25. "That's one area I felt I could be better in," Rivers said after Friday's practice. "I needed to throw more completions. The percentage has been a bit lower than it has in the past. I generally don't buy into all these stats, but a high completion percentage is important. That means you're moving the chains and making things happen. I'm not afraid to throw the ball away,but if you're connecting at a high rate it certainly helps establish a rhythm and helps the team get first downs."

Source:
one of my favourite things about PR, doesnt try to force it.. if its not there will just throw it away.. i dont understand why more qbs dont have this mentality
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy