50 Cent Tia and Rick Ross's Son at Floyd Mayweathers House Chilling [Video added on 1st Page]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 braided_uppimp said:
she what i'm saying, Ross don't care about her or the kid, so why ya'll caring

ya'll apparently more worried about it then him, ya'll just suck off 50 Cent d*ck every chance ya'll get

i got to show my n*ggaz this message board so they can get a laugh out you soft, simp, b**chmade gossiping mediatakeout a.ss n*ggaz

s**t is pathetic B
:lachen001:Oh s**t. This s**t got you so mad you wanna go get your homeboys...for a message board. Holy s**t. Where they do that at?
 8 years ago '04        #122
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 braided_uppimp said:
for being on here, i come on here to get music, but as i stumble across a few posts, this s**t is laughable, ya'll dudes are pathetic, real n*ggaz don't GIVE A f**k ABOUT BABY MOMS, i would understand if dude was crazy about the broad or something, the dude don't even try to even see his kid , Tia have to beg the dude to see the kid, he don't care...point blank period, get it thru ya;ll heads
It's not about his baby moms, it's about the kid. And the fact is, either way, it's a big a.ss L for Ross. If he doesn't care about the kid, it's a L, cuz he's being a s**t father. If he does, it's an L, cuz 50 sittin there like "n*gga, your son WISHES I was his father, since you failed as one"....Do you really not get that?
 11-15-2009, 08:55 PM         #123
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
It's not about his baby moms, it's about the kid. And the fact is, either way, it's a big a.ss L for Ross. If he doesn't care about the kid, it's a L, cuz he's being a s**t father. If he does, it's an L, cuz 50 sittin there like "n*gga, your son WISHES I was his father, since you failed as one"....Do you really not get that?
Two L's in 1... kind of like a package of Game Green cigars :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #124
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
Wow, that's GOTTA sting.

Myworld82 said:
I'm a fan of both of these n*ggas, so with a straight face, I don't see how ya'll DON'T see this as a L for Ross. Dude has your son, YOUR son chillin wit him and Floyd, both of your so called enemies. Not only that, your baby moms lettin em do that s**t. Wonder what else she lettin em do ...Be real, stop being a fan for a second and look at it as a man to man situation, that s**t is f**ked up period. Ross needs to just let this s**t go and keep it moving. He lost this one a LONG time ago. Stick to making music, man.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Thread closed.
 11-15-2009, 09:03 PM         #125
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint over yet lol. Next thing you know, they gonna be chilling at Eminem house lol
 8 years ago '07        #126
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Wow. Put your personal preference aside for a minute and let this one REALLY marinate. How is this NOT a L for Ross? F*ck his baby mother. His SEED is with two of his so-called ENEMIES. If he doesn't care then he lost even more. How could you not give a f**k that your seed is with a n*gga thats trying to damage your career? This is dirty. 50 is a habitual line stepper
 8 years ago '05        #127
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 823 823
 snoopdoggiz said:
Aint over yet lol. Next thing you know, they gonna be chilling at Eminem house lol
it'd be messed up if 50 did this in mad locations that would f**k a fathers head up...
 11-15-2009, 09:31 PM         #128
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
it'd be messed up if 50 did this in mad locations that would f**k a fathers head up...
Wouldnt be surprised if Rawse k!lled himself
 8 years ago '07        #129
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
 MELODY said:
HE JUST KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ANYONE WITH MUSIC. SO HE HAS TO STEP OUTSIDE THE HIP HOP ELEMENT, AND THESE STANS FEED INTO IT CAUSE THEY THINK HIS FEELINGS MIGHT BE GETTING HURT OR SOMETHING LIKE IT WAS HIS WIFE . BUT ITS OKAY, GUNIT MUSIC IS OVER, CURLY'S NUMBERS ARE COMING IN NEXT WEEK, WONDER WHAT THE STANS GONNA SAY ABOUT THAT? :dancingcool:
if Ross anally r*ped you while pouring sugar in your gas tank, you'd still find a way to spin it positively and that's sad
 8 years ago '04        #130
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
I see fifty rocking crooks and castles, Damn, them n*ggas ballin
 8 years ago '05        #131
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7656 7656
50 didnt start that s**t, that warning vid was after rick ross came off at the mouth on mafia music... n*ggas so mad they trynna change history..

8 years ago '04        #132
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,633 | Props total: 1134 1134
this is so cold-blooded.
 11-15-2009, 09:59 PM         #133
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so 50 & mayweather fukkin her LMFAO
 8 years ago '07        #134
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 braided_uppimp said:
which is sadder is that Ross don't even care about that kid or that b**ch Tia, 50 cares even more
you stay on officer ricky's d*ck even when he takes the biggest L, you are the epitome of a stan

50 a fool for this s**t
 8 years ago '05        #135
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
bahahaha oh s**t this niga 50 is ROOFLESS lmao takin nigas kids on field trips and s**t bahaha oh s**t
 8 years ago '04        #136
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
LMAO 50 is too much.

i still dont understand why ross ever mentioned mayweather's name, just another stupid move to add to his list that is already as thick as a phonebook
 11-15-2009, 11:22 PM         #137
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this is s**t u k!ll n*ggas over...2 n*ggas u got beef wit..right there with ur kid...

[pic - click to view]

Ross took multiple Ls in that one pic
 11-15-2009, 11:34 PM         #138
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this is s**t u k!ll n*ggas over...2 n*ggas u got beef wit..right there with ur kid...

[pic - click to view]

TO ALL THE FELLAZ OUT THERE BE CAREFUL WHAT KIND OF b**chES YA WIFIN UP & HAVIN BABIES WIT
 8 years ago '05        #139
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
change dudes name to LL lawse Rawse
 11-15-2009, 11:41 PM         #140
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Wow. Put your personal preference aside for a minute and let this one REALLY marinate. How is this NOT a L for Ross? F*ck his baby mother. His SEED is with two of his so-called ENEMIES. If he doesn't care then he lost even more. How could you not give a f**k that your seed is with a n*gga thats trying to damage your career? This is dirty. 50 is a habitual line stepper

word 2 mutha sun.....this s**t got "wow" written all over it.....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy