What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '09        #101
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
n*gga buys jordans with shaq logo on them
 8 years ago '04        #102
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
Ur all people trying to fit in trying to be cool when these foo's are the ones laughed at by REAL MUTHAF*CKAS.

Am i the only one who see any irony in this...??

a "REAL MUTHAF*CKA" lookin to buy fake s**t?
 8 years ago '04        #103
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 KingoBling said:
ok its your opinion that clothes and shoes are a culture. its people like you who take this way to seriously that you turn into some religious type fanatics.

dude didnt say anywhere that he wanted to join your fruit loop "culture", he just wanted that shape/design of shoe because he thinks its fly and since he cant afford the "authentic" he wants a cheaper version, that only some nerds who devote 20 hours 7/days a week to them would notice that they aint kosher.

just use some rational logic here (i know its hard for "religious" types to do that) and understand that this guy could give a f**k if you think he fits in or not.
If you knew anything about it you would know its not my opinion and its an actual culture that people are involved in on a daily basis...

And its not that dude cant afford the authentic s**t...He would rather spend 300 dollars on weed, then some real sneakers that he really wants...something which will last a lot longer then that 300 dollars worth of weed which will be gone in about 2-3 days...So when you speak about using some logic look at the situation....You cant come into a sneaker/fashion section asking where to buy fake sneakers without getting hated on..Now thats logic any dumb fool should have...

Lets also not forget this guys logic is that we got ripped off when we bought a pair of $160 sneakers, but yet doesnt think he got ripped off when he bought that $30,000 car he may own...Or i dunno, maybe he has a $300 special Lexoyta, which actually wouldnt surprise me...

And yes, a lot of us here are devoted to fashion and sneakers...Just like a lot of people are devoted to any hobby they may have...For you to think i devote 20hrs a day, 7 days a week to sneakers and blogging goes to show you cant read a thread all the way through...However, i do devote 20hrs a day, 7days a week to lookin fresh in authentic quality made products which are actually worth the money :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #104
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Go down to your local flea market, have some asian b**ch named Ping Le, she got you!
 8 years ago '04        #105
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 MythMade said:
Go down to your local flea market, have some asian b**ch named Ping Le, she got you!
im sure that was the first stop....she probably only had these 11s

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #106
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i seen the Obama Forces the other day

dudes upper lace hole on the left shoe was torn
 11-17-2009, 10:45 PM         #107
trheel4lif  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
try china-cheap.com
 8 years ago '04        #108
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:
i seen the Obama Forces the other day

dudes upper lace hole on the left shoe was torn
your talking about those fake ones right, and not the customs Van did right?
 8 years ago '05        #109
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
the fake ones

black low tops
 8 years ago '04        #110
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
the only fake s**t i bought was a Folex...Actually, i bought like 8-10 of those b**ches when i was 11yrs old down on Canal Street for like 20bucks a pop or some s**t..3 days later i sold every single one for a minimum of $180 each..That was of course the intention to begin with...and then i got taken on eBay years ago...you learn quick from that s**t though..

Oh yea, speaking of watches, theres a whole culture of people into watches too...Try going to one of those forums and asking where you can buy a fake Frogman, or Movado or ESQ or whatever it may be...
 8 years ago '04        #111
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
speaking of fakes and s**t, and gettin taken on eBay...wheres synopsis been at? havent seen him around here in a minute...dude was always on point when it came to spottin those fakes on the bay...
 8 years ago '06        #112
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
Someone just post one of those random fake Jordan websites. He obviously doesn't understand the principle. YoungZero you lose.
 8 years ago '08        #113
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 YOUNGZERO said:
Ur all people trying to fit in trying to be cool when these foo's are the ones laughed at by REAL MUTHAF*CKAS.
DUMBASS, you're the one trying to be cool, clearly ... you're trying to rock the Jordan look without having to pay the actual price of what they cost .... and those REAL MUTHAf**kAS you mentioned are the ones who actually pay for the legit jordans
 11-24-2009, 10:02 AM         #114
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you cant afford it, dont buy it!!!!
 11-24-2009, 10:03 AM         #115
1985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go buy some jordans on ebay and walk a mile
 11-24-2009, 10:43 AM         #116
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so no1 is gonna answer his question?

people arguing about it over the internet is retarded
 8 years ago '05        #117
kpeezy5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 2 2
I kno some dudes that rock some official lookin kicks from this site homie.......

the quality is on point and they come from China check it out.......
I feel you on the savin money tip tho 4 real......I rock the officials but I don't really care if someone wheres fakes, just as long as they get the real colorways and not no custom colored J's
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago