What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?

most viewed right now
 145
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-15-2009, 05:23 PM         #41
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
should i jump off the bridge now or wait until later cause i dont know if i can carry on with you thinking im "wack"...
U should jump off later when I come back in here to argue some more.
 8 years ago '04        #42
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
U should jump off later when I come back in here to argue some more.
chances are ill be working...cause thats what people like me do when we wanna get our money up to afford expensive things....Try it sometime homie, it works wonders...
 11-15-2009, 05:31 PM         #43
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
i work when im sitting in the bathroom taking a s**t, i work when im on the move and hanging with friends, i work when im sitting in yankee stadium watching a game or in the garden watching the knicks get slaughtered...There isnt a time when im not working, unless im sleeping or getting a piece of a.ss from my girl lol
That's just writing for your site?
 8 years ago '04        #44
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 CHRONICLE said:
That's just writing for your site?

SneakerObsession is not my only site...I also have a few other random things going on, nothing you guys would be interested in though...I spend 8-9hrs a day doing septic work and then like 11hrs blogging for numerous sites...i hardly sleep, i run on about 2hrs of sleep a night lol
 11-15-2009, 05:47 PM         #45
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
you can call me what you want and believe what you will, but what i have speaks for itself
When I die and when YOU die we will both be leaving with nothing.
 8 years ago '04        #46
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
When I die and when YOU die we will both be leaving with nothing.
this is true...but you know what, i will have a lot to leave my wife and kids and the rest of my family...

If i wanst in the position i am in i wouldnt be buying what i buy...There was a time when my family had no money...My mom, a single parent, had to struggle just to buy me some OshKosh B'Gosh, nevermind a pair of Jordans...I was rocking sneakers at the time which my mom was getting from goodwill...When i got older enough to actually do something about my money situation i did it ASAP...I can remember the days of being in like the 5th-6th grade and selling blow pops, sour patch kids and all sorts of candy to kids and teachers out of my locker...My money making scenes just got bigger and bigger from there...Some legal, some not, but the fact is i wanted something and did whatever i had to do to try and get it...I would never ever rock fakes not just cause i have pride in the culture, but cause i can remember those days when i dreamed of just having the chance to spend $60 on a pair of kicks and when i was able to it meant so much to me, it felt like a major accomplishment...I had busted my a.ss to get these kicks and it felt good...Everything i buy these days, whether it be sneakers, cars, clothing, computers, cameras, games, whatever, is all a reminder to how hard i work for myself and for my family and it feels good when you can provide for yourself and your family and dont have to struggle anymore...

I cant support people who rock fakes cause i did what it took to get real sneakers instead of fakes when i had no money, so there is no reason nobody else cant do the same...Its just that some people use the "im broke" excuse or "they are to much money" excuse...f**k that...If your at an age where you can do something about your money situation get out there and f**kin do it instead of b**ching about it online...


Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 11-15-2009 at 05:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #47
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
on that note...time for some work...ill hit this back up later tonight...love a good debate, specially a funny one like this...lets keep these beast going :applause:
 11-15-2009, 06:21 PM         #48
mattnesss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stop smoking weed, get your life on track, make money, SAVE MONEY, then buy REAL jordans.
 11-15-2009, 06:51 PM         #49
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so get cheap real shoes you f**kin clown
 8 years ago '07        #50
Three 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
Youll be a fraud if you get those fake shoes, when you get called out on it in real life you'll just be standing there like a b**ch

and like other guy said, if you think all the jordan heads are snobby a.ss b**ches then why do you want them? The only reason your hating is because your jealous that they can afford them and you cant.. you want to be just like them...


 2 FN LoW said:
Its just that some people use the "im broke" excuse or "they are to much money" excuse...f**k that...If your at an age where you can do something about your money situation get out there and f**kin do it instead of b**ching about it online...
:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #51
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$9,874 | Props total: 8849 8849
This thread is actually good, ima save you the trouble threadstarter. Just google what jordan ur looking for and pick a site that fits ur budget.

I have no problem with ppl rocking fakes but I do have a problem when ppl try to hate on me or anyone for buying real kicks sayin they cost too much. On tht note, buy ur fake kicks and cancel ur bx acct asap loser
 8 years ago '06        #52
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$5,486 | Props total: 735 735

[pic - click to view]



 8 years ago '06        #53
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 hotsisal_23 said:

[pic - click to view]



LMAOOOO I was just gonna post this. Ronnie got a banner reppin that fake s**t.


Just cop some dunks if you dont wanna/cant come out of pocket heavy. f**k some fakes, I guarantee you theyll fall apart. Buy some authentics and keep them joints FRESH & they will last you for yearssssss I promise you that the fake Js will wear out quick as f**k
 8 years ago '06        #54
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 2 FN LoW said:
this is true...but you know what, i will have a lot to leave my wife and kids and the rest of my family...

If i wanst in the position i am in i wouldnt be buying what i buy...There was a time when my family had no money...My mom, a single parent, had to struggle just to buy me some OshKosh B'Gosh, nevermind a pair of Jordans...I was rocking sneakers at the time which my mom was getting from goodwill...When i got older enough to actually do something about my money situation i did it ASAP...I can remember the days of being in like the 5th-6th grade and selling blow pops, sour patch kids and all sorts of candy to kids and teachers out of my locker...My money making scenes just got bigger and bigger from there...Some legal, some not, but the fact is i wanted something and did whatever i had to do to try and get it...I would never ever rock fakes not just cause i have pride in the culture, but cause i can remember those days when i dreamed of just having the chance to spend $60 on a pair of kicks and when i was able to it meant so much to me, it felt like a major accomplishment...I had busted my a.ss to get these kicks and it felt good...Everything i buy these days, whether it be sneakers, cars, clothing, computers, cameras, games, whatever, is all a reminder to how hard i work for myself and for my family and it feels good when you can provide for yourself and your family and dont have to struggle anymore...

I cant support people who rock fakes cause i did what it took to get real sneakers instead of fakes when i had no money, so there is no reason nobody else cant do the same...Its just that some people use the "im broke" excuse or "they are to much money" excuse...f**k that...If your at an age where you can do something about your money situation get out there and f**kin do it instead of b**ching about it online...
Real s**t. Big ups
 8 years ago '07        #55
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
dude said he only likes one pair of jordans..... stop bein a cheap f**k and buy the one pair u like and take care of them......

threadstarter sound like a complete b**ch tryin to defend himself
 8 years ago '09        #56
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 210 210
Who s**t in this broke b**ches cereal?
 8 years ago '09        #57
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 210 210
Can't wait til he buys his cheap a.ss knock-offs and the sole falls off while he's riding his bike to the local Albertson's he works at...and exposes his dirty holey a.ss socks too...

Comin on here talking s**t while he's the one looking for help...trying to find some fake a.ss s**t in the fashion section...and then catchin feelings because we don't f**k with that fake s**t...

You LOST!
 8 years ago '04        #58
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
Thread Of The Year:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #59
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Geezy said:

Comin on here talking s**t while he's the one looking for help...trying to find some fake a.ss s**t in the fashion section...and then catchin feelings because we don't f**k with that fake s**t...

You LOST!
that s**t had me laughing, i dont know if its cause im blazed or what but i give that a :applause:

got me coughing like crazy over here now, f**k
 8 years ago '09        #60
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 YOUNGZERO said:
WHAT'S UR JOB? Ur NOT poor if you can do all that. Ur part of the snob society with their noses up.
fam i make 20 hours a week with 18 credit hours and im an honor student fam this s**t aint hard. my peoples dont help me with s**t
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy