What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:
I'm MAD CUZ UR ALL WACK and made a WACK CULTURE out of jordans and "u gotta be rich to own a pair."
you dont gotta be rich to own a pair..$160 is not a lot into todays world with todays pay...like i said, you aint gonna get far in that local McDonalds...ya gonna move on homie
 8 years ago '04        #22
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
and if you cant afford it, just work harder to get it, like majority of us have done to get what we got...
 11-15-2009, 05:09 PM         #23
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
as i said, get your paper up...If spending more then $100 on a pair of sneakers causes you to struggle maybe you should stick to reebok classics, something real that you can afford...Either that or stop spending money of weed or get a job which actually pays more then minimum wage..You aint gonna get far at the local McDonalds
I don't work at mcdonalds.... AND WHO THE F*CK WORKS ON SUNDAY.... what a dumb b*tch.

I can afford the real sh*t. PROBLEM here is JORDANS will make me struggle. NO ONE SAID a hundred dollars will make me struggle. It's an example u dumb muthaf*CK....

LOOK AT YOU.... ur a writer FOR SHOES!!!!!! your whole life revolves around shoes, and when you die you'll probably bury urself in a shoebox.

UR ALL WACK for not supporting the "FAKE" sh*t that looks OHHHHH SOOOO REAL.

UR ALL WACK cuz you fall for the advertisements and pay top dollar for sh*t YOU DON'T NEED!!!

THAT'S WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS.

UR ALL WACK cuz those shoes are made in the same third world countries. REAL OR FAKE.

FASHION is for the B*TCHES. YA'll foos are gay.

DON'T BE MAD AT ME for saying your lives are wack cuz they revolve around shoes and ur mental capacity can fit inside a newborn lamb's brain.

GET MY PAPER UP??? GET UR MIND UP!!!!
 11-15-2009, 05:12 PM         #24
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
LOOK AT YOU.... ur a writer FOR SHOES!!!!!! your whole life revolves around shoes, and when you die you'll probably bury urself in a shoebox.
That would be cool, lol.

Burial in a large shoe box!
 11-15-2009, 05:13 PM         #25
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
and if you cant afford it, just work harder to get it, like majority of us have done to get what we got...
I BET YOU A THOUSAND DOLLARS I WORK HARDER THAN YOU!

f*cking pencil pusher. I get paid nice. MY PROBLEM here is spending toooooo much for something you DON'T REALLY NEED.

MY PROBLEM is that corporate america has a hold of you people and I wanna FREE YOU from your mental slavery.

And why the F*CK would I wanna look like someone who can afford 300 dollar kicks??

I just like the IV's.... 1999 retro black/cement gray with the NIKE logo on the back. By the way.
 8 years ago '04        #26
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
I don't work at mcdonalds.... AND WHO THE F*CK WORKS ON SUNDAY.... what a dumb b*tch.

I can afford the real sh*t. PROBLEM here is JORDANS will make me struggle. NO ONE SAID a hundred dollars will make me struggle. It's an example u dumb muthaf*CK....

UR ALL WACK for not supporting the "FAKE" sh*t that looks OHHHHH SOOOO REAL.

UR ALL WACK cuz you fall for the advertisements and pay top dollar for sh*t YOU DON'T NEED!!!

THAT'S WHAT GRINDS MY GEARS.

UR ALL WACK cuz those shoes are made in the same third world countries. REAL OR FAKE.

FASHION is for the B*TCHES. YA'll foos are gay.

DON'T BE MAD AT ME for saying your lives are wack cuz they revolve around shoes and ur mental capacity can fit inside a newborn lamb's brain.

GET MY PAPER UP??? GET UR MIND UP!!!!
If Jordans will make you struggle then im sorry to say but you cant afford the real s**t...Being able to afford the real s**t means you can buy it without struggling and not have to decided whether your gonna get a pair of Jay or pay the rent for the month...If those are decisions you have to make then you shouldnt be buying Jordans...

Yes i am a writer for shoes...You know why? Cause i wanted to get my paper up so i went out and started my own thing to make more money...You should try it man..Its called busting your a.ss to afford what you got...I have 3 jobs to afford everything i have and wouldnt have it any other way...
 8 years ago '04        #27
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
I BET YOU A THOUSAND DOLLARS I WORK HARDER THAN YOU!

f*cking pencil pusher. I get paid nice. MY PROBLEM here is spending toooooo much for something you DON'T REALLY NEED.

MY PROBLEM is that corporate america has a hold of you people and I wanna FREE YOU from your mental slavery.

And why the F*CK would I wanna look like someone who can afford 300 dollar kicks??

I just like the IV's.... 1999 retro black/cement gray with the NIKE logo on the back. By the way.
You work harder then me? hahaha

You just said who the f**k works on sundays...Guess what, i do...I work 7 days a week, 20hrs a day...
 11-15-2009, 05:15 PM         #28
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
Dont be mad cause we're stylin on you and could be featured on the E channel when alls you can ever make is probably an episode of cops
THIS is the type of bullsh*t I'm talking about. See how you people make urselves better than other people???

THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG HERE.
 8 years ago '05        #29
\-\-\:Reloaded 
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 0 0
Now you're hating on people who want to look good....which is all fashion is.....

...yet the only reason you came in here is to cop some kicks you think look fly.

You've got some issues you need to deal with my man
 8 years ago '04        #30
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
i work when im sitting in the bathroom taking a s**t, i work when im on the move and hanging with friends, i work when im sitting in yankee stadium watching a game or in the garden watching the knicks get slaughtered...There isnt a time when im not working, unless im sleeping or getting a piece of a.ss from my girl lol
 11-15-2009, 05:16 PM         #31
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
You work harder then me? hahaha

You just said who the f**k works on sundays...Guess what, i do...I work 7 days a week, 20hrs a day...
YEAAAAHH.... ONLINE.... not lifting a GODDAMN FINGER.

Obviously ur not a BLUE COLLAR worker.
 8 years ago '04        #32
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
THIS is the type of bullsh*t I'm talking about. See how you people make urselves better than other people???

THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG HERE.
we arent tryin to make ourselves look better...we are better...not better then any ol' person, but better then people like you...
 8 years ago '05        #33
\-\-\:Reloaded 
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 0 0
 YOUNGZERO said:

How is this an insult?
 8 years ago '04        #34
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:

im not a blue collar worker? Did you just see me say i work 3 jobs...Blogging in one of them, real estate is another and septic is a third...and guess what, i own all three companies..if doing manual labor and pumping septic tanks is not a blue collar job i dont know what is...
 8 years ago '04        #35
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
The only hting you do more then me is b**ching like a female
 11-15-2009, 05:21 PM         #36
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 \-\-\:Reloaded said:
Now you're hating on people who want to look good....which is all fashion is.....

...yet the only reason you came in here is to cop some kicks you think look fly.

You've got some issues you need to deal with my man

NO.... I wanna look fly but not jump off the deepend doing it.

I'm done with arguing with you lil' pea brain a$$ muthaf*ckers.

I'm gonna smoke a blunt b*tchessssssss.....

Ur all still wack to me.
 8 years ago '04        #37
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
and BTW, how could i blog without lifting a finger...typing on a keyboard is nothing but finger movement...i use all the fingers too!!!! woot woot
 8 years ago '04        #38
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:

Ur all still wack to me.

should i jump off the bridge now or wait until later cause i dont know if i can carry on with you thinking im "wack"...
 11-15-2009, 05:22 PM         #39
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:
im not a blue collar worker? Did you just see me say i work 3 jobs...Blogging in one of them, real estate is another and septic is a third...and guess what, i own all three companies..if doing manual labor and pumping septic tanks is not a blue collar job i dont know what is...

REALLY??? I'm calling you a LIAR.
 8 years ago '04        #40
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
REALLY??? I'm calling you a LIAR.
you can call me what you want and believe what you will, but what i have speaks for itself
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy