What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?

most viewed right now
 96
May 2 - New street drug called "W18" starts hitting US. 10,000X's stronger tha..
96 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Kanye Kardashian
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside 50 Cent Is In Serious Trouble For making Fun of a Mentally Handicapped..
420 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NFL Why the NFL do Trent Richardson like this? #NFL DRAFT
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-15-2009, 02:57 PM         #1
111890 pageviews
116 comments


YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What site can I get the best FAKE Jordans?
 

 
Cuz I'm looking to buy the IV's. Looked for the real ones online but they cost around 300 and BULLSH*T.

Now for those of us with CAR NOTES, and court restitution fees, insurance fees, and all kinds of other SH*T. U can't afford JORDANS.

So now, after looking at the real sh*t and how much they cost. I'm like f*CK it, I'ma rock the fake PIRATED sh*t as long as they look closest to the real thing.

I like it because ONE, it's sooooo much damn cheaper.

TWO, no one can really tell unless they get down shoe level and go detective.

THREE, I'ma still say I got'em for 300 dollars.

FOUR, U would be SUPPORTING the FREE TRADE SLAVES in third world countries who MAKE THEM. And this is the most important part.

SH*T Might not help the free trade slaves as the money might go str8 to the prime bootlegger, but sh*t I'd rather put money in his pockets then give it to corporate criminals who ALSO have free trade slaves around the world.

SO F*CK the REAL SH*T. Show me a dope site.

What I got so far is Kicksbay.com

top in section
 39
8 comments
top in wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
14 comments
top in thotties
top in section
 21
27 comments
top in games

 

 
 
 
 6 years ago '09        #2
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$7,781 | Props total: 133 133
What recession will do to PPL....
 
 6 years ago '04        #3
DJ Maximum|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$39,771 | Props total: 424 424
 YOUNGZERO said:
Cuz I'm looking to buy the IV's. Looked for the real ones online but they cost around 300 and BULLSH*T.

Now for those of us with CAR NOTES, and court restitution fees, insurance fees, and all kinds of other SH*T. U can't afford JORDANS.

So now, after looking at the real sh*t and how much they cost. I'm like f*CK it, I'ma rock the fake PIRATED sh*t as long as they look closest to the real thing.

I like it because ONE, it's sooooo much damn cheaper.

TWO, no one can really tell unless they get down shoe level and go detective.

THREE, I'ma still say I got'em for 300 dollars.

FOUR, U would be SUPPORTING the FREE TRADE SLAVES in third world countries who MAKE THEM. And this is the most important part.

SH*T Might not help the free trade slaves as the money might go str8 to the prime bootlegger, but sh*t I'd rather put money in his pockets then give it to corporate criminals who ALSO have free trade slaves around the world.

SO F*CK the REAL SH*T. Show me a dope site.

What I got so far is Kicksbay.com
:rolll augh:
 
 11-15-2009, 03:11 PM         #4
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So far no one is giving me the answer I want.

Another thing, See I can get the IV's and still have money to buy treez and do other sh*t.

I can AFFORD the real thing, but what the f*ck? I'ma struggle for 15 days before a paycheck I don't f*cking think so.

If I could steal the real thing I would.

Anywayz, f*ck all you b*tcha$$ shoe nazi fashionistas I DON'T GIVE A F*CK WHAT YOU THINK or GIVE A F*CK about ALL UR DAMN TENNIS SHOES.
 
 11-15-2009, 03:20 PM         #5
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The question I'm asking is where can I get a pair of jordans that are the most AUTHENTIC looking with the best material???

I know they're out there.
 
 6 years ago '04        #6
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
get ur paper up homie and go authentic, youll thank us later
 
 6 years ago '05        #7
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 63 63
if you cant afford the shoes you shouldnt be wearing them. makes you look retarded. buying fake shoes=f**gotry.
 
 6 years ago '09        #8
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 5 5
fam im a full time student, with a job i pay rent, car note, phone bill, car insurance, and i buy real jordans pretty often
 
 11-15-2009, 03:42 PM         #9
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NO.

I REFUSE to spend over a HUNDRED ON SHOES.

I've done it in the past and it made me struggle.

That's just dumb as FUK.

C'MON SON... People who can't afford jordans GREATLY OUTNUMBER those that can.

You b*tches with hundreds of shoes make ME SICK!!!!!

SERIOUSLY. I HATE YOU FASHION PEOPLE FOR THE MERE FACT THAT YOU DOWN TALK ON POOR PEOPLE. I'm not talking just about ME, cuz I can afford real sh*t.

BUT NOW I'm on an active mission to shut u f@ggot fashion boys down. UR ALL A BUNCH OF B*TCHES tryna look good for the hoes.

IT MAKES ME WANNA SUCKER PUNCH A MOTHERF*CKER IN THE NOSE.
 
 11-15-2009, 03:46 PM         #10
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 still tippin' said:
if you cant afford the shoes you shouldnt be wearing them. makes you look retarded. buying fake shoes=f**gotry.
AND UR THE DUMBA$$ who spends hundreds on shoes. Along with the rest of ya'll.

Like i said, the hood feels me. THE SUBURBS don't.

LIKE someone said before they buy real sh*t and can't tell the difference from the fake sh*t.

This is a MORAL DILEMMA, not about who has enough money for this and that.

THERE ARE KIDS STARVING while your b*tcha$$es are buying 4hundred dollar shoes.

THERE'S ALOT OF WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY, and you people are part of the problem.

UR LOGIC is all FUKED UP.
 
 11-15-2009, 03:49 PM         #11
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
fam im a full time student, with a job i pay rent, car note, phone bill, car insurance, and i buy real jordans pretty often
WHAT'S UR JOB? Ur NOT poor if you can do all that. Ur part of the snob society with their noses up.
 
 6 years ago '07        #12
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,056 | Props total: 6 6
and at the end of the day Jordan don't give f**k about you
 
 6 years ago '05        #13
\-\-\:Reloaded 
space
avatar space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ making this a moral dilemma

You're a f**king lame.

Trying to be something you're not. If you can't afford/don't want to buy the expensive kicks, no one's gonna think different of you. But trying to front like your ballin' when you ain't is lame as f**k.

You'll buy the fakes so it just looks like you support these awful people though, right? How is that helping anything? What continent do you think the bootlegs come from?
 
 6 years ago '04        #14
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
as i said, get your paper up...If spending more then $100 on a pair of sneakers causes you to struggle maybe you should stick to reebok classics, something real that you can afford...Either that or stop spending money of weed or get a job which actually pays more then minimum wage..You aint gonna get far at the local McDonalds
 
 6 years ago '09        #15
DJ Idol 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,553 | Props total: 153 153
 YOUNGZERO said:
AND UR THE DUMBA$$ who spends hundreds on shoes. Along with the rest of ya'll.

Like i said, the hood feels me. THE SUBURBS don't.

LIKE someone said before they buy real sh*t and can't tell the difference from the fake sh*t.

This is a MORAL DILEMMA, not about who has enough money for this and that.

THERE ARE KIDS STARVING while your b*tcha$$es are buying 4hundred dollar shoes.

THERE'S ALOT OF WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY, and you people are part of the problem.

UR LOGIC is all FUKED UP.
Lol...so you're mad that you can't afford real shoes so you come on a message board to complain and b**ch about it when you could be out making the money for the real shoes?

I've NEVER heard anyone in the hood say they'd rather buy fake shoes.

We're part of the problem in this country because we buy real shoes?

You make no f**king sense. :applause:
 
 6 years ago '07        #16
DIPSET101 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$7,608 | Props total: 375 375
Woooow, this guy is pissed cause people spend a certain amount of dollars on shoes and he can't do it. Man stfu and google ur fake kicks looser!!!
 
 11-15-2009, 04:00 PM         #17
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 \-\-\:Reloaded said:
lol @ making this a moral dilemma

You're a f**king lame.

Trying to be something you're not. If you can't afford/don't want to buy the expensive kicks, no one's gonna think different of you. But trying to front like your ballin' when you ain't is lame as f**k.

You'll buy the fakes so it just looks like you support these awful people though, right? How is that helping anything? What continent do you think the bootlegs come from?
HOW u gonna say I'm "BEING" someone I'm NOT?????? WHAT THE F*CK AM I TRYING TO BE???

U B*TCH.

I always like the IV's and JUST THE IV's.... all the other jordans are f*cking WACK.

Where all my real muthaf*ckas at??? Oh that's right, they don't go into this section. Not much intelligence in here.

Just f@gs into style like the hoes on the E channel.
 
 6 years ago '04        #18
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
Dont be mad cause we're stylin on you and could be featured on the E channel when alls you can ever make is probably an episode of cops
 
 11-15-2009, 04:02 PM         #19
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
Woooow, this guy is pissed cause people spend a certain amount of dollars on shoes and he can't do it. Man stfu and google ur fake kicks looser!!!

I'm MAD CUZ UR ALL WACK and made a WACK CULTURE out of jordans and "u gotta be rich to own a pair."
 
 6 years ago '05        #20
\-\-\:Reloaded 
space
avatar space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 0 0
You're trying to be someone who can afford to spend $200 on a pair of kicks.

We're just "fags into style", yet your the one in here asking for advice on where to find a pair of shoes....you don't see the problem here?

What kind of IVs you checkin' for anyway?
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 102
NBA Western Conf. Semifinals // (2) San Antonio Spurs vs (3) OKC Thunder
1592 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside BX Detectives : Lex Luthor's painting
30 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Would you Bury your dick in her as-hole? Cosplay/Gamer chick
140 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside That flexability :leodatass:
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Kicks you thought were hot, but years later realized they were crap an..
243 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Black Ink chicks got Stiff Neck...is it Tats effect?
104 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
NFL Crazy, money grubbing ex wife of HOH Sanders wants to go to court for free
62 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside How to buy a used car
19 comments
2 days ago
@rides
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy