Sneakerheads Let's Be Real Ya'll Fake Jordans Real Jordan

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-14-2009, 04:36 PM         #1
7755 pageviews
20 comments

coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sneakerheads Let's Be Real Ya'll Fake Jordans Real Jordan

for all we know them bootleg sites sellin them bootlegs is the same people sellin jordans to retail but for better quailty...how much you think retail stores pay for them s**ts...nun less then $50 or even less real talk lol...come on...plus they all come from china anyways...i mean dont get it twisted if i had money 2 blow i'd be payin $200 for a pair of jordans...but imma a normal dude tryna get by wit $200 no ways in hell am i usin a whole paycheck for a pair of jordans...it is what it is...what you think...

sneaker heads dont put me on blast its just my opionion what yall think make sense or no?

20 comments for "Sneakerheads Let's Be Real Ya'll Fake Jordans Real Jordan"

8 years ago '08        #2
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Dudes like you make NO sense to me. If you can't afford it, why not buy something you CAN afford? That's a fake thing to do man.

I been buying jordans, but lately the quality is SO GOT DAMN HORRIBLE that i don't cop anymore. But if I couldn't afford it there are plenty of different shoes to get for 60-80 dollars that are dope.

You're a sucker...
 8 years ago '05        #3
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i'm a real dude too and if you're only getting $200 a paycheck you need a better job

this thread is like the other one on the front page and like the hundreds of others people have made.....

people aren't knocking your fakes because they're lesser quality (even though they are), they're knocking them because by wearing them, you're giving the impression that you can afford authentic Jordans, when you said yourself that you can't

they're not made by the same people, they're not made with the same materials, and they're not made with the same attention to detail
 11-15-2009, 12:45 AM         #4
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
Dudes like you make NO sense to me. If you can't afford it, why not buy something you CAN afford? That's a fake thing to do man.

I been buying jordans, but lately the quality is SO GOT DAMN HORRIBLE that i don't cop anymore. But if I couldn't afford it there are plenty of different shoes to get for 60-80 dollars that are dope.

You're a sucker...
f**k outta here did i say i had any jordans...pooch monkey n*gga...i buy s**t i can afford...the whole point of this was to make b**ch n*ggas like you llook dumb...when you got the same f**kin shoes sellin for $200 goin for $50...cause them retail n*ggas GET IT FROM THE SAME f**kING PEOPLE NOW WHAT? b**ch
 11-15-2009, 12:46 AM         #5
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so at the end of the day whos the sucker??????????????????????????????
 8 years ago '05        #6
\-\-\:Reloaded 
space
space
$1,604 | Props total: 0 0
cause them retail n*ggas GET IT FROM THE SAME f**kING PEOPLE NOW WHAT
No they don't.
 11-15-2009, 12:52 AM         #7
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
i'm a real dude too and if you're only getting $200 a paycheck you need a better job

this thread is like the other one on the front page and like the hundreds of others people have made.....

people aren't knocking your fakes because they're lesser quality (even though they are), they're knocking them because by wearing them, you're giving the impression that you can afford authentic Jordans, when you said yourself that you can't

they're not made by the same people, they're not made with the same materials, and they're not made with the same attention to detail
like i said i aint got no jordans right now cause i cant afford em...but i aint knockin n*ggas that got so called "fakes"...n wheres your proof that they aint made by them peoples on em sites?????????????
 8 years ago '05        #8
space
space
retail stores get their product directly from Nike......show me that Nike is sending out product to the bootleg sites...

The burden of proof isn't on me, you're the one making asinine accusations
 8 years ago '04        #9
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11670 11670
 \-\-\:Reloaded said:
retail stores get their product directly from Nike......show me that Nike is sending out product to the bootleg sites...

The burden of proof isn't on me, you're the one making asinine accusations
yeah but who makes nike shoes?.... (made in china or Indonesia) im not a supporter of fakes but i honestly think some of the non authentics are made from the same place...
 8 years ago '04        #10
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
People like you should learn what your talking about before you start talking...Since you dont know let me school you a little bit here....

Nike has been using subcontractors throughout the world for over 25 years...Majority of these subcontractors have been working with Nike for the full run of 25 years..Their company depends on Nike...Without Nike they would be out of business...100% of their manufacturing is of Nike products...If they are found f**king around and ripping off their products Nike will dump them real quick and the subcontractor will pretty much go out of business...Something no subcontractor wants.....There are well over 500,000 people who are engaged with the production of Nike products in China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Italy, Philippines, Taiwan and South Korea...Nike also employs teams of four expatriates per each of the big three countries who focus on the quality of said products being produced their and the quality of working conditions...These factories are visited weekly by Nike....

Knock off products are coming from Asia but they are defiantly not coming from the same factories in which make Nike products...They come from factories who have nothing to do with Nike and have never touched an authentic Nike product....Some of the people who work in these factories that are subcontracted by Nike also work in other factories...They arent contracted by Nike, only the subcontractor is...They take what they learn working in the Nike factories and bring it over to the factories making fakes...That factory then mass produces them as fast as they can (hence the horrible quality)....They use the cheapest materials available and the cheapest labor available...They also do not include all the technology included in todays sneakers due to the fact they dont have the materials to do so, or the knowledge to actually do it...

Anybody who thinks fakes come from the same factories as real products really needs to learn what they are talking about instead of making an a.ss out of themselves when they speak on the matter knowing nothing about it...

Do these $160 sneaker cost anywhere close to $160 to make? Of course not...Thats common knowledge...It goes for just about anything in the world...Do $40,000 car cost $40,000 to make? No...Does a $1,500 digital SLR camera cost $1,500 to make? No...Does a $2,000 computer really cost $2,000 to make? Of course not cause you can build the same one if not a better one for less then half the price...Does a $600,000 home really cost $600,000 to build? No, it probably only cost about $300,000....

Anything you buy in todays world has an inflated price...So if you think we are getting ripped off for these sneakers, then your getting ripped off on every single little thing you buy....Even a gallon milk, or a no.2 pencil, or a pair of socks....

Think about what your saying before you say it please...

When you ready to sit down for another lesson let me know...

Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 11-15-2009 at 11:26 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #11
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 2 FN LoW said:
People like you should learn what your talking about before you start talking...Since you dont know let me school you a little bit here....

Nike has been using subcontractors throughout the world for over 25 years...Majority of these subcontractors have been working with Nike for the full run of 25 years..Their company depends on Nike...Without Nike they would be out of business...100% of their manufacturing is of Nike products...If they are found f**king around and ripping off their products Nike will dump them real quick and the subcontractor will pretty much go out of business...Something no subcontractor wants.....There are well over 500,000 people who are engaged with the production of Nike products in China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Italy, Philippines, Taiwan and South Korea...Nike also employs teams of four expatriates per each of the big three countries who focus on the quality of said products being produced their and the quality of working conditions...These factories are visited weekly by Nike....

Knock off products are coming from Asia but they are defiantly not coming from the same factories in which make Nike products...They come from factories who have nothing to do with Nike and have never touched an authentic Nike product....Some of the people who work in these factories that are subcontracted by Nike also work in other factories...They arent contracted by Nike, only the subcontractor is...They take what they learn working in the Nike factories and bring it over to the factories making fakes...That factory then mass produces them as fast as they can (hence the horrible quality)....They use the cheapest materials available and the cheapest labor available...They also do not include all the technology included in todays sneakers due to the fact they dont have the materials to do so, or the knowledge to actually do it...

Anybody who thinks fakes come from the same factories as real products really needs to learn what they are talking about instead of making an a.ss out of themselves when they speak on the matter knowing nothing about it...

Do these $160 sneaker cost anywhere close to $160 to make? Of course not...Thats common knowledge...It goes for just about anything in the world...Do $40,000 car cost $40,000 to make? No...Does a $1,500 digital SLR camera cost $1,500 to make? No...Does a $2,000 computer really cost $2,000 to make? Of course not cause you can build the same one if not a better one for less then half the price...Does a $600,000 home really cost $600,000 to build? No, it probably only cost about $300,000....

Anything you buy in todays world has an inflated price...So if you think we are getting ripped off for these sneakers, then your getting ripped off on every single little thing you buy....Even a gallon milk, or a no.2 pencil, or a pair of socks....

:agreement6: ,only thing that sucks is in canada we have to pay a lot more than americans do for the same s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #12
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 2 FN LoW said:

:iagree:
 8 years ago '04        #13
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 coltraver said:
:agreement6: ,only thing that sucks is in canada we have to pay a lot more than americans do for the same s**t.
Yea..Im not really sure as to why that is to tell you the truth..I know the CAD is worth less then the USD but not by much...I believe the USD is worth something like 1.05 where as the CAD is worth .9...
 11-15-2009, 04:00 PM         #14
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aiight makes sense...but i dont know i'm still kinda "meh" about it but we'll see
 11-15-2009, 04:05 PM         #15
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 FN LoW said:

Have you been inside those factories???

Are you sure those ASIANS get paid RIGHT????

Do they have benefits???

Why the F*CK do you think they make'em overseas???

CUZ it's sooooo f*Cking cheap. Cheap labor, cheap materials.

F*CK all you people who are DUMB enough to pay 300-400 dollars for a f*cking SNEAKER.

That's just retarded, I know how much weed I can get with that money.

YOU people are some females ALL into fashion like this.
 8 years ago '04        #16
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:

Do they have benefits???

F*CK all you people who are DUMB enough to pay 300-400 dollars for a f*cking SNEAKER.

Have i been to all of them? No, but have i been to one? Yes

Yes they get paid accordingly and have benefits...These things are monitored by people such as Andrew Young who is the Co-Chairman of GoodWorks International...Nike has faced numerous issues in the past, as every other company has that produces outside the country, but once again these things are monitored and dealt with leaving Nike with no option to either switch subcontractors and ensure that the factories they are work with keep up to strict guidelines to avoid the heat coming down on them as it has before...

They are made overseas cause the cost is cheaper and the profits are greater. Thats common knowledge. Its a lot cheaper to run factories which in turn means they can produce products for cheaper then a company inside the states which cost about 5 times as much to run..

Labor is also cheaper, however materials are not...Majority of the materials used in the states are imported to begin with, and thats a fact...So the materials over there which you think are cheap are coming from over there to begin with, we import textiles here in the states, we dont export them a great deal.

You say we are stupid for paying $300 on sneakers and mention how much weed you can get for that money...Well guess what homie, some of us got our paper up and get can buy $300 sneakers AND the weed, not just one or the other...Its the best of both worlds, im sorry you can experience it :applause:

or if you really wanna get technical...Given the option, the $300 on weed over a $300 product you can use numerous times is a waste...Your smoking that $300 away when we are still making use of that $300 product years from now...So whos the fool, fool?...Thats how people like you stay broke, spending the little you have on drugs...

Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 11-15-2009 at 04:51 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #17
space
space
lol....hating on buying kicks with the counterargument that you could be spending it on drugs

Hilarious.
 8 years ago '05        #18
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 2 FN LoW said:

i was going to reply to this dude, but i apparently don't have to....

YOUNGZERO said:

Do they have benefits???

your weed will last you how long?

will it last you for 6 years? cause i have 6 year old sneakers

actually, i have 8 year old sneakers that still look brand new, and i have 12 year old sneakers that are still wearable but s**tty looking

but 6 years is the oldest pair i got that i bought brand new and would still be proud to rock

you knock a $300 purchase of sneakers, but they're lasting us for YEARS where your weed is gone in less than a week
 8 years ago '04        #19
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 YOUNGZERO said:

Wow...making the argument that spending money on WEED is less of a waste than on a sneaker. Is WEED a necessity all of a sudden? What kind of dumb a.ss logic is that....
 8 years ago '08        #20
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 2 FN LoW said:
Yea..Im not really sure as to why that is to tell you the truth..I know the CAD is worth less then the USD but not by much...I believe the USD is worth something like 1.05 where as the CAD is worth .9...
yea it sucks man i think a big part of it is that we have to pay more taxes than you guys do,and people are buying the shoes at the price they sell them at in canada...if they would lower the prices i would have a huge jordan collection by now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago