Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
2 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
it's just self ownage on a massive level that this idiot lebron wants 23 retired league-wide only to put on #6
 8 years ago '06        #22
S-To-Tha-Dizot 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 Imagin3 said:
"Now, if I’m not going to wear No. 23, then nobody else should be able to wear it.”
I think Kobe and Wade should still be able to wear it if they wanted to, since you know, they're better than Lebowling ball.
"Lebowling Ball"?? You sir, are a homo..
 11-28-2009, 03:03 PM         #23
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone laughs, but can anyone offer an explanation of why LeBron throws up the "666" handsigns and pyramid handsign?
 11-28-2009, 04:31 PM         #24
Ghostflow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron is too stupid to be illuminati.. Dont you know if somebody is going to trick the whole world, he has to be alot smarter than a f**king athlete.
 11-28-2009, 09:07 PM         #25
PBM24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

David stern on the other hand could have his hands tied up somewhere in the whole secret organization mumbo jumbo

Last edited by PBM24; 11-28-2009 at 09:08 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #26
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
LeBron is not the Illuminati, and this is exactly what the real illuminati wants. Confusing the masses to the point where they don't know who's who(who's in the illuminati and who's not)..

LeBron is nothing more than a 24 year old nieve kid living his dreams.
 05-05-2010, 12:59 AM         #27
July 8th 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

05-05-2010, 01:01 AM         #28
July 8th 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And you don't have to be a genius to be part of a secret organization. s**t, we have George Dubya as a reference point. But, he is a man of a lot of power, with a lot of influence in both the sports world and outside of it. Isn't Warren Buffet one of his close friends nowadays?
 8 years ago '08        #29
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
I dont think he is. But the handshakes he do and he always does the OK symbol on his eye from time to time makes you wonder. Where did that come from...?
 8 years ago '07        #30
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 DHARMA said:
He is changing his number because 23 is already retired in Chicago and he can't wear it there next year.
nice...
 05-05-2010, 07:47 AM         #31
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
LeBron is not the Illuminati, and this is exactly what the real illuminati wants. Confusing the masses to the point where they don't know who's who(who's in the illuminati and who's not)..

LeBron is nothing more than a 24 year old nieve kid living his dreams.
Ignorance at its best. Check out his "Beast" tattoo that goes go levels on his left shoulder. And the Dragon tattoo on his chest. Also he has a 330 for "area code" tattoo which can can easily be represented as "33". He even has his team throwing up the 6 x3 sign after made threes when he puts it towards eye. He was the "chosen one" for a reason and get never but d*ck sucked through the media trying to brainwash you into thinking hes the greatest.
 8 years ago '07        #32
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
he changing his number to 6, meaning 666 the mark of the beast. im scared!
 8 years ago '06        #33
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I doubt it but it will be disturbing to look around and see a gang of people wearing the #6 across their chest. Imagine what a game would look like.

Anybody who knows the significance of the number, whether they personally give it power themselves or not, should probably know better. I know it had to cross his and his circle's minds whenever he decided to change it.

And someone asked a good question... "why change it to 6? What's the significance behind it?" I pose the same question. He could have chosen any other number but decided to go with that one. I'm thinking that he did it because it would create a buzz of controversy.
 05-05-2010, 08:49 AM         #34
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
some of these threads should get locked because of stupidity.
 05-05-2010, 10:27 PM         #35
July 8th 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ yo, who's that girl in your avi???
 8 years ago '07        #36
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 lifetimez said:
Yes he is.

He hitches a ride with Jay and Beyonce to the biweekly meetings.
 8 years ago '09        #37
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
the devil horns perfectly placed on lebrons head on the cover shoot:wow:
 8 years ago '10        #38
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9865 9865
 LOONATIK said:
the devil horns perfectly placed on lebrons head on the cover shoot:wow:
like way perfect
 05-05-2010, 11:27 PM         #39
July 8th 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
black people cannot join the illuminati, they're racist... it's like saying lebron james member of the kkk...

yea he can work for them unknowingly but they sure as hell won't make him a member.

Who's talking about the illuminati? I'm talking about the Freemasons. And black people can and are members of lodges all across the globe. Start thinking more 21st century and less medieval times.
 05-06-2010, 01:38 AM         #40
July 8th 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Eminem, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Jay-Z, Riahanna, Lil Wayne, Michael Jackson... etc etc...

All these people have sold their souls to the devil. Do you really believe that when they mention this fact in their songs that they're using a metaphor? Listen to Eminem's "Say Goodbye Hollywood" and tell me you don't feel his pain, not just as an artist who lives in a bubble.. but as someone who's spiritually and mentally trapped as well.

You aint gotta believe all this. But deep down you recognize truth from everything else - that's the beauty of being human. We are radiant beings capable of so much but we just don't realize it. Why? Because we're under hypnotic spells, whether you agree or not.

Coincidence that all of a sudden the use of the word "Rain Man" or the phrase "making it rain" is being used by every top artist?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
350 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy