50 CENT- Before I self Destruct The Movie (Tracks) - what are they?

most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Jan 23 - Trump's CIA speech leaves some officials angered
58 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside What My Chinese Wife Found Weird About America
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Kylie Jenner
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside piink__bombshell
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
24813 pageviews
14 comments


CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
50 CENT- Before I self Destruct The Movie (Tracks) - what are they?
 

 
Anyone know what some off the music in the movie was??

That track when he gets a ride from the dude in the car near the beggining of the movie sounds so sick.... if someone know what its is holler... thanks.

14 comments for "50 CENT- Before I self Destruct The Movie (Tracks) - what are they?"

 7 years ago '05        #2
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
ANYBODY OUT THERE?
 7 years ago '05        #3
Fresh|B 922 heat pts922
space
avatar space
space
$42,301 | Props total: 18475 18475
...Look At The End Of The Credits....It Listed The Songs There.
 7 years ago '05        #4
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Look At The End Of The Credits....It Listed The Songs There.
Damn.. you must be a genius
 7 years ago '06        #5
Icee 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 2961 2961
Supposedly according to 50 there is supposed to be a "soundtrack" with all new tracks!
 11-13-2009, 06:46 PM         #6
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icee said:
Supposedly according to 50 there is supposed to be a "soundtrack" with all new tracks!
that would be dope

where did he say that though
 11-13-2009, 07:00 PM         #7
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.lol at banks teaching.
 7 years ago '05        #8
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
 .aviator.man. said:
.lol at banks teaching.
yeh i thought that s**t was funny too... and the part 50 tells the dude to go to aisle three and brush his teeth.
 7 years ago '04        #9
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 20 20
the track when hes getting a ride at the beginning is called cold blooded I think.. But I cant find it anywhere.. Any help?
 7 years ago '04        #10
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,136 | Props total: 170 170
 kukkudo said:
the track when hes getting a ride at the beginning is called cold blooded I think.. But I cant find it anywhere.. Any help?
thats what i was looking for too....its 2008 next to the track
 7 years ago '05        #11
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 2 2
I Want The Track That Plays When The Movie Is Going Off
 7 years ago '05        #12
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,394 | Props total: 1 1
 kukkudo said:
the track when hes getting a ride at the beginning is called cold blooded I think.. But I cant find it anywhere.. Any help?
Cant find it either... f**k:angry12:
 7 years ago '06        #13
Bama Boy 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$53,536 | Props total: 2363 2363
this is all the songs in the movie according to the credits...

1) Mass Hysteria-Come With Me [produced by Ky Miller]
2) 50 Cent-Get Up [produced by Scott Storch]
3) 50 Cent-OK, You're Right [produced by Dr. Dre]
4) 50 Cent-Try Me [produced by Ky Miller]
5) Mike Knox-It's Going Down [produced by Ky Miller]
6) 50 Cent-Cold Blooded [produced by Ky Miller]
7) Taryn Fouche-Tell Me [produced by Ky Miller]
8) Tony Yayo-Face Off [produced by Dream Team]
9) Prodigy-murder, murder [produced by Alchemist]
10) Smitty-All Night [produced by Ky Miller]
11) Gasner Hughes-Pray For Me [produced by Ky Miller]

i want that "Cold Blooded" track, never heard the full version just whats in the movie. dont think ive heard "Try Me" either.
 7 years ago '04        #14
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,144 | Props total: 20 20
 Birdman's Back said:
this is all the songs in the movie according to the credits...

1) Mass Hysteria-Come With Me [produced by Ky Miller]
2) 50 Cent-Get Up [produced by Scott Storch]
3) 50 Cent-OK, You're Right [produced by Dr. Dre]
4) 50 Cent-Try Me [produced by Ky Miller]
5) Mike Knox-It's Going Down [produced by Ky Miller]
6) 50 Cent-Cold Blooded [produced by Ky Miller]
7) Taryn Fouche-Tell Me [produced by Ky Miller]
8) Tony Yayo-Face Off [produced by Dream Team]
9) Prodigy-murder, murder [produced by Alchemist]
10) Smitty-All Night [produced by Ky Miller]
11) Gasner Hughes-Pray For Me [produced by Ky Miller]

i want that "Cold Blooded" track, never heard the full version just whats in the movie. dont think ive heard "Try Me" either.
try me is the officer ricky diss
 7 years ago '06        #15
Bama Boy 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$53,536 | Props total: 2363 2363
 kukkudo said:
try me is the officer ricky diss
oh okay, didnt hear it during the movie.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Review
21 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside T.I. Molested on stage and not having it
192 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside U smoking with Sarah?
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Baltimore comedian Dave Butler DESTROYS heckler
140 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Boris Kodjoe Outchea Tryna Turn His Son Into A Battyboi. Jaden Smith 2..
170 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
BLACK PANTHER - Martin Freeman Confirmed Set Photos Surface
30 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Jan 22 - General Mattis has already executed 31 air strikes on ISIS
248 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Oversized Garments
84 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy